Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 21st 2018, 1:19:05

So after a few sets and reading and watching the forums I have come to the conclusion that is a roundabout way of coordination going on. Or we can call it harassment. Either way, it is not cool. You know who you are that are doing it.
Like always I try to remain fair, and I try to be nice about things. If I see this going on this set forward there will be deletions, I will not reinstate no.matter.what. <------see dots in between words (means super cereal)
I have logs from someone. So I know this going on. And it was pretty much admitted in a thread here on Express Talk today.
This server has run nicely and calm for a long time now (minus some that think they can run a few extra countries, but I am good at ending that) and all you are doing is giving me more work than I need. So unless you want to be deleted, take care of a sassy 1.5-year-old girl, run an office, go to class, teach a Lamaze class all the while recovering from a major surgery, and start an Usborne book business, and harvest the garden, then simmer down because I will make you do it all for me. I already deal with one trash server (sorry team) and I will not allow another one to go trashy again. If you want to act a fool and like to play war, go over to alliance, join a war clan or make a war clan. Go join iMag they like to war. Or make a war clan to war them. I don't care.
Just chill out here. Thank you very much. Have a great evening.
#becool #dontbeadork #stayinschool #lovegalleri #dontgivemehardtime #dontmakegallerimean #iseenwhatyoudidlastsummer #amIcoolerthanLPDhashtagfest

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 1:22:00

And chill out with alts too. You are worse than martian and Trife (I LOVE YOU TRIFE) and a combined love spamfest with marshal.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 1:30:17

Damn alt names!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Namineff Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 1:34:51

So now nobody can attack anyone else??? I'm confuzed
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 1:40:43

Suck it cheater, what part of SOLO server do you NOT understand?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 1:42:17

Everyone can attack everyone, but the targeting by a group against a player or a group of players is detrimental to the game and is collusion at best.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 1:44:57

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Everyone can attack everyone, but the targeting by a group against a player or a group of players is detrimental to the game and is collusion at best.

This sums it up better than I could have said it.
#makehimpresident #makeeurogreatagain #makegallerigreatagain #galleriisalreadygreat #ineedtogotobed

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 1:51:10

What was admitted?

I feel I'm somehow involved in this drama because I posted about a decision I made... So let me clarify my position.

I will fk up everyone I can when I am suicided. Innocent, suspect, 0 fks given. If you whine on the forums about it and insult me, if I am able to find you, I will farm only you.

If you require a mod to support your limpwristed position, I will fk you up on sight until I'm banned from this game.

There is no collusion here, just me putting it on the table and backing it up. I want to net. Solo war is as boring as all explore
But I will share my disappointment when someone interferes with my plans. Every. Time.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 1:51:38

What a coincidence! After a few sets playing this game, I have come to the conclusion that there is some co-ordination going on. I have logs from some-one. So I know this is going on.

If I see it going on I don't have the privilege of being able to delete people, all I have is in game actions. A forum to air grievances on.

So delete/ban away, and justify however you see fit. Everyone knows what that kind of governance is when they see it.

And what was the point in having 'alt' functionality baked into the forums, if nobody can use it. Guarantee I'll not be using that in future. If I have something 'alternative' to say, It'll get said.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 1:56:52

Never named names, and look how guilty people are feeling......
odd how you can feel some type of way and I don't say names.

Namineff Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 1:58:36

Galleri, you made it clear that it was about Ebert. He killed me and DSquirrel tangled with him most on the set. What do you expect??

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 2:01:08

This gettn gooood!

/me makes popcorn
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 2:01:36

Originally posted by Namineff:
Galleri, you made it clear that it was about Ebert. He killed me and DSquirrel tangled with him most on the set. What do you expect??

I didn't name the people that are doing it. Geez.
You and I have already spoken about it irc.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 2:01:53

Originally posted by galleri:
Never named names, and look how guilty people are feeling......
odd how you can feel some type of way and I don't say names.

Its strange you interpret my post as "guilty" because its mostly copy pasta of the OP... wait thats you!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 2:05:57

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Its strange you interpret my post as "guilty" because its mostly copy pasta of the OP... wait thats you!

Did you read what you wrote? I can list names of the people I am talking about, but I am not that type of person.
Otherwise, most people could have kindly read the post, calmed down, and went about their business and night. Instead of "OMGWTFBBQ HOW DARE YOU" type attitude.
Just saying :)

Oh zack/darkling/martello/i am not sure what name you are using this week on irc...since you are out there reading... but you can't respond...because you know.... this wasn't an invite, and I am sure they don't want you involved. Though I could be wrong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 2:10:00

fluff darkling, piece of fluff player from day one!

My country is #49 this set, come get some zack!
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 2:14:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Oh please say that's the truth!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 2:19:08

Originally posted by Namineff:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Oh please say that's the truth!

I will give galleri authorization to confirm if you like, but I already disclosed it in the challenge thread, stupid!

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 2:20:46

Did you read what you wrote? I can list names of the people I am talking about, but I am not that type of person.
Otherwise, most people could have kindly read the post, calmed down, and went about their business and night. Instead of "OMGWTFBBQ HOW DARE YOU" type attitude.

I have to assume, because of the broad nature of your insinuation, criticism of a play style not a million miles from my own, and your reference to use of alts. That there are enough dots to implicate me. If thats the case, then I am being threatened with deleting, and afaict I have never broken "the rules" as vague and unenforceable as they are.

If I have nothing to worry about, then I have nothing to worry about and I can go back to trying to net every set, and being suicided on whenever I have a chance of a good finish.

That's the buillfluff collusion right there, in case it needed spelling out further. Thats why you see me being all defensive on here. It feels like double standards.

Edited By: UgolinoII on Aug 21st 2018, 2:22:49
See Original Post

Aug 21st 2018, 2:44:27

Gal you close this thread?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 2:46:33

No, wide open baby!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 2:59:00

I have to assume, because of the broad nature of your insinuation, criticism of a play style not a million miles from my own, and your reference to use of alts. That there are enough dots to implicate me. If thats the case, then I am being threatened with deleting, and afaict I have never broken "the rules" as vague and unenforceable as they are.

If I have nothing to worry about, then I have nothing to worry about and I can go back to trying to net every set, and being suicided on whenever I have a chance of a good finish.

That's the buillfluff collusion right there, in case it needed spelling out further. Thats why you see me being all defensive on here. It feels like double standards.

Calm your tits kitten.
net in peace. Be cool. Act cool and all is cool.
The alts thing.... there is like 10 million (over exaggeration) people doing it recently lol..... it is like the new thing to do, kind of like a fad. Don't take it to heart.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 3:00:13

P.S. there is nothing wrong with using alts on the forum. It is just hmm annoying? I am not saying I am banning anyone for alts to make that clear.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 3:09:09

Its a role playing game. I wanted to role play, but then found I couldn't in any practical sense, using the built in forum functionality. So now you just get me on this account, for alllllll eternity.

Consider my tits calmed (for now) momma cat.

I only *ever* came here to net, its the people that fluff with you that get "war".

DirtySquirrel

Aug 21st 2018, 3:10:19

I typed out a beautiful retort, with perfect word choice producing multiple layers of insight, but I banged mehuls daughter so it won't post.

Shorthand-
*not guilty
*I will rek everyone if I get suicided
*don't be a target via the forum
*hope to NG, have a good set

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 4:05:47

I took a look at your news this set DS. You decided to play with a bot name without GDI and you got ABed by a guy who, to Eberts detriment, were ABing bots all set. To me it looks like the guy was targeting bots(putting them in DR and removing their purchasing power) and since Ebert hits bots and sells tech to bots that guy was hurting Eberts chances at a good NW. You have concluded that Ebert must be to blame for the ABs.

Your reasoning reminds me of a great story about two scientists and their experiments on houseflies: The two scientists trained a bunch of flies(methodology unknown) so that when they hit the table the fly would jump and fly around for a few seconds and then land on the table again. They then proceeded with one fly and ripped off its front legs and hit the table, and with some effort at the start the fly lifted and flew for a few seconds and landed with some effort in about the same manner as before. They took the second fly and ripped off its middle legs and in the same manner the fly flew on command and landed as it had before. They took the third fly and ripped off its back legs and the result was ofc the same. Intrigued to know how the the flies anatomy works they took the fourth fly and ripped off its wings, and the result stunned them; as they hit the table and thereby gave the command to the fly to fly, it defied them upon several such injunctions.
The scientists wrote down their results and went home for the day to their respective families, hugged their children and read them their bedtime stories. They then went to bed and lay awake pondering what had happened for what seemed like forever until they fell asleep. They woke up the next day filled with a seemingly unquenchable thirst for further investigation. When they arrived at work they each had some good ideas and some rapid brainstorming during the morning meeting resulted in a plan of attack that seemed very reasonable; First they would make sure that the flies from yesterday behaved the same way today, subjecting each of the four flies to the same trial as yesterday. Secondly, they would replicate each of the experiments with another housefly. Said and done, after subjecting the flies to the same trials as yesterday, the results were unchanged; the housefly without wings refused to fly. And the experiment was perfectly replicated with the four new houseflies as well; The flies missing one pair of legs flew and came back, just as they were taught, and the housefly with no wings didn't fly.
Another brainstorming session between the scientist ensued; Theories from wild to reasonable were scrutinized, attacked and defended from every angle, this was truly their most productive, creative and inspired work by far. After hours, with the dust from the chalkboard as a dense fog in the meeting room, they had settled on the most reasonable theory, in fact the only one that stood up to their rigorous scrutiny; The housefly has it's hearing in it's wings and therefore those that lost them failed to hear the command to fly when it was given.
The scientists proceeded to apply for money to develop a hearing aid for houseflies....

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 21st 2018, 4:10:37
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 4:16:46

Damn Gerdy, you out Derricked Derrick!
(•_•)

DirtySquirrel

Aug 21st 2018, 4:24:02

Tl;Dr.

But dirty squirrel is a bot name?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 4:30:36

'Dirty Squirrel' is a bot name yes.

so is 'Dirty Stallion', 'Small Squirrel', 'Smokey Squirrel', 'Sleepy Squirrel' and 'Silly Tapir'. Before looking at your news I'd take you for a bot 100 times of 100.

DirtySquirrel

Aug 21st 2018, 4:41:54

That is simply beautiful.

Was the rest of your post useful?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 5:14:56

It's epic.

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 12:09:16

It's epic.

confirmed!

Marshal Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 13:27:35

i want Gallery's cereals.

#GalleryTheNeverGreat
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 14:42:11

Originally posted by Marshal:
i want Gallery's cereals.

#GalleryTheNeverGreat

#donttestmybanbutton
#bansbeforebreakfast
#stoleyourwheaties
#folgersinyourcup

Marshal Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 15:17:11

#teamScodeypankAndGalleryAgain

Zelow Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 19:25:51

*Zelow pokes his head in and backs away slowly*
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

Marshal Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 19:29:02

longtime players tend to have inside jokes.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 20:01:34

Zelow sighting!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:04:09

'Dirty Squirrel' is a bot name yes.

so is 'Dirty Stallion', 'Small Squirrel', 'Smokey Squirrel', 'Sleepy Squirrel' and 'Silly Tapir'. Before looking at your news I'd take you for a bot 100 times of 100.

galleri is also a bot.
Don't use it :P

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:07:11

Decided on 'Gal Called Me Godly' but still no clue what it all means. Were you hitting on me?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:26:33

*debating on a comment to this*

Might update later

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:36:44

Gal wants that dirty dirty Squirrel.

fratboi99

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:44:36

Gimmy five Dirtyscuirrel83! having your bitrhyear inthe name shows sophistiction and epicness. Ur very cool sir!!

DirtySquirrel

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:46:31

That 8 gets you wet, don't it Boi?

DirtySquirrel

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:51:11

I'll wait while you clean up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:55:09

LOL
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 22nd 2018, 3:06:29

EE... where every thread goes south

DirtySquirrel

Aug 22nd 2018, 3:26:50

Of course it goes south.. I wouldn't want some random stranger going UP on me.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 22nd 2018, 13:03:05

Gallery: its their destiny.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2018, 11:29:19

So does the warning in the OP apply to entirely unprovoked AB's OOP?

the news for #18 looks somewhat harrass-y