Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 12:00:31

I know that's you, boyo. I'm gonna make you pay for as long as I play this game now, slick. You're something else. Try to recruit me to play for a new version of TIE, then stab me in the back. I see how it goes.

Rebel, you already knew what I was thinking. You will learn that I wasn't kidding. This war will never have an end.

Edited By: Cerberus on May 28th 2019, 12:10:10
See Original Post
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 12:05:19

In fact, I'm going to put on a serious demonstration next round. :) You're all going to see the concept of "Total War". Right from the gate, turn 101 is when it starts. Put your big boy pants on, fellas. You've been notified and I consider this fair warning.

The_Hawk

May 28th 2019, 12:17:52

I found that strange too.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2019, 13:15:23

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I know that's you, boyo. I'm gonna make you pay for as long as I play this game now, slick. You're something else. Try to recruit me to play for a new version of TIE, then stab me in the back. I see how it goes.

Rebel, you already knew what I was thinking. You will learn that I wasn't kidding. This war will never have an end.

I tried to recruit you and you never came. I made plans to join NBK. If you see I still have dems bud. If the tag I am in is going to war then it is what it is no hard feelings on my end anyway. It is more fun when you play with people then to run solo tagged imo
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2019, 13:16:04

In fact, I'm going to put on a serious demonstration next round. :) You're all going to see the concept of "Total War". Right from the gate, turn 101 is when it starts. Put your big boy pants on, fellas. You've been notified and I consider this fair warning.

Cerb we played together for a long time, you know I don't mind turn 101 war, Hell I think we did it to Takers before a long time ago.

jcatron Game profile

May 28th 2019, 13:20:07

I love a good turn 101 war...

rebelnbk Game profile

May 28th 2019, 13:53:00

Congrats I think you just broke the record for longest topic title in FFAT.

If you want to war set after set....

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/...edBluefintuna-max-1mb.gif

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2019, 14:20:26

Originally posted by jcatron:
I love a good turn 101 war...

Come on over to NBK Jcat, looks like we get to do it next set =p

jcatron Game profile

May 28th 2019, 17:19:44

Maybe Ill join Cerberus and teach you a thing or two :P

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 17:32:35

Lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

ddd Game profile

May 28th 2019, 17:53:48

if you join jc so will i

join cereberus i mean

jcatron Game profile

May 28th 2019, 18:04:32

Im not really going to join either lol. Just giving Red X a hard time.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2019, 19:37:09

Originally posted by jcatron:
Im not really going to join either lol. Just giving Red X a hard time.

I <3 you 2 bud

And ddd it's been a long time old friend

sinistril Game profile

May 28th 2019, 19:44:41

There you go Derrick. Split LoC up and you have that war you wanted Lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 20:09:45

Lol. I dont wanna war turn 101. That's boring.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 20:44:16

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:54:56
wasn't me...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2019, 22:14:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. I dont wanna war turn 101. That's boring.

lol, fluffwilliow

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 23:06:23

Server war.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 4:41:21

If we finally get a server war next set and you losers hit oop imma be so disappointed. Ugh

Turbo_T Game profile

May 30th 2019, 3:02:10

NBK, You've been put on notice next reset. You made this personal by attacking my MARSOC, not with a simple message in-game, but rather posting it here in the forums, in which I wasnt even a member... If war is what you want, we can start this again next reset, and whoever else wants it, they can align or tag up with you, and they can feel it, too. Cerebrus and I are going to have some fun!

rebelnbk Game profile

May 30th 2019, 6:52:24

Originally posted by Turbo_T:
NBK, You've been put on notice next reset. You made this personal by attacking my MARSOC, not with a simple message in-game, but rather posting it here in the forums, in which I wasnt even a member...

Posting DOWs on the forum has been the way to do it for the last 20 years. Not my fault you don't know this.

Next set will just be another set. It won't be the first war we have, won't be the last. We have been threatened with set-over-set wars before, fought a few but mostly the people who threatened us lost interest after one or two sets.

Cerberus called you a noob so I wonder if you know what it takes to fight a (out of protection) war. It means you have to be able to wall 24/7, wake up at night because your clanmembers text you your country is under attack. If you don't wall you won't win. You have to do combined attacks with your fellow clanmates, not just hit on your own. That means you have to hit on times you don't really want to. Can you do this for 5 or 6 weeks? Set after set? Be careful what you wish for.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 8:03:36

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
NBK, You've been put on notice next reset. You made this personal by attacking my MARSOC, not with a simple message in-game, but rather posting it here in the forums, in which I wasnt even a member...

Posting DOWs on the forum has been the way to do it for the last 20 years. Not my fault you don't know this.

Next set will just be another set. It won't be the first war we have, won't be the last. We have been threatened with set-over-set wars before, fought a few but mostly the people who threatened us lost interest after one or two sets.

Cerberus called you a noob so I wonder if you know what it takes to fight a (out of protection) war. It means you have to be able to wall 24/7, wake up at night because your clanmembers text you your country is under attack. If you don't wall you won't win. You have to do combined attacks with your fellow clanmates, not just hit on your own. That means you have to hit on times you don't really want to. Can you do this for 5 or 6 weeks? Set after set? Be careful what you wish for.

At least he's now on the forums. He's not your big problem Rebel, I am. I can make it stick, and you know it. If you have any issues with what I am planning you should address me, otherwise STFU and be ready for what's coming, then we will see how good of a fighter you are, you have an experienced player with you, so you should be able to win the wars, right? You have RED X, who's dreams of reestablishing TIE under his leadership just went up in smoke. He has reasons to make sure you win, right? :) I'm just going to enjoy myself, doing what I like to do. Kicking somebodies ass.

rebelnbk Game profile

May 30th 2019, 9:01:13

I don't know you Cerb. I don't think I have ever fought against or with you. I have fought DWAR, TAKERS, PAN...all the established clans with the best killers of the game. I think I have seen it all.
And when I see it takes you more then 30 minutes to kill 1 country I don't think you are anywhere near the opponents I have fought.

But wars are not won by skill alone so we will see what happens.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 9:38:58

I don't know you Cerb. I don't think I have ever fought against or with you. I have fought DWAR, TAKERS, PAN...all the established clans with the best killers of the game. I think I have seen it all.
And when I see it takes you more then 30 minutes to kill 1 country I don't think you are anywhere near the opponents I have fought.

But wars are not won by skill alone so we will see what happens.

We will indeed find out. You might make claims of 30 minute kills, and they were still kills despite stonewalling. I tend to fight efficiently. and thus save what military I have from loss. I never oversend, thus the occasional bounce when stonewalling is going on, yet despite that, those countries wind up dead nevertheless. Had you been my first opponent instead of Smegma, you'd be talking a LOT differently now. But having had the advantage of throwing somebody else into the grinder first, Smegma trashed his clan, while you hung back awaiting your turn to be a complete fluff. I have no hard feelings towards Smegma, he did what he needed to do and when we both realized that his cause was lost, we ended it, which was exactly when your cowardly ass decided to jump in. So, just like a T-shirt I have says, "NO fluffASSNESS", so I don't want to hear a bunch of pontificating about it. just STFU can get ready for next round.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 30th 2019, 11:46:00

At least he's now on the forums. He's not your big problem Rebel, I am. I can make it stick, and you know it. If you have any issues with what I am planning you should address me, otherwise STFU and be ready for what's coming, then we will see how good of a fighter you are, you have an experienced player with you, so you should be able to win the wars, right? You have RED X, who's dreams of reestablishing TIE under his leadership just went up in smoke. He has reasons to make sure you win, right? :) I'm just going to enjoy myself, doing what I like to do. Kicking somebodies ass.

Old man, I want TIE to be around but I don't want to run TIE. Been there done that. I am more interested in building up alliances. If I really wanted to build something in FFA that I would run under my leadership it would be Hells Saints. Get your facts straight before you come at me goof.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 30th 2019, 11:49:43

Cerb I do not think you really understand what it takes long term to win a OOP war.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2019, 9:33:52

Originally posted by Red X:
Cerb I do not think you really understand what it takes long term to win a OOP war.

Trust me, I've fought many of them. Don't worry about me, worry about you, that's where you need to spend your thinking time.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 31st 2019, 11:04:23

Originally posted by Red X:

Trust me, I've fought many of them. Don't worry about me, worry about you, that's where you need to spend your thinking time.

Goof lol, we fought them beside each other. You seem to have a memory problem.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2019, 20:53:16

Then you should have considered your options more carefully then, right? You know how this is going to go. I have friends too, and some of them are quite fierce and just adore a good challenge. :)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 31st 2019, 22:18:39

Then you should have considered your options more carefully then, right? You know how this is going to go. I have friends too, and some of them are quite fierce and just adore a good challenge. :)

🤷🏻‍♂️
That's fine. You really do not know how to sustain yourself and grow during it. I hope you have someone helping you.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 1st 2019, 4:41:50

awe my emojis do not load on the computer platform, oh well

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 12:23:28

My plan next set is to solo and landgrab low defense fatties from any clan until i die.

This may need to change and i might either join or ally with Cerberus. I found him to be honorable and like his server views.

I liked NBK declaring war on superior numbers. Continuing to kill Marsoc and not focusing on Cerberus, meh.

I suck at war and make my kill runs on my phone sitting on the john. And i like doing it OOP.