galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 8th 2022, 0:28:44

Originally posted by SuperFly:
we tagged up freedom and FOS.

FOS uh?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Hungry Game profile

Mar 8th 2022, 8:37:32

Changing names/hiding = cowardice.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2022, 22:26:56

So much banter 2 sets ago.
Just shut up and have another beer

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 8th 2022, 22:29:43

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
So much banter 2 sets ago.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elder berry's.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2022, 22:32:57

That's better
Just shut up and have another beer

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2022, 23:34:20

Ouch!!! Elder berries?! That's a low blow....

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 0:43:27

Borg cube is gone sorry
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

allbymyself87 Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 1:27:25

We need more trees!!! MORE!!!

EonBlue Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 22:45:44

We await a formal surrender from the borg. Until we are sure these cowards and their known associates are done trying to enforce their bs rule, they will be hunted mercilessly.

Jets and exceeding numbers of tanks and spies are a mark for death. War governments will be reduced to nothing. Research labs are not permitted to be owned by countries who oppose the borg resistance.

There's plenty of sets left in this borg-decided year of war. We fight for the freedom of everyone. borg fight talentlessly for oppresive control by means of swarming with their numbers alone. Make your stances known.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2022, 23:04:44

Originally posted by EonBlue:
We await a formal surrender from the borg. Until we are sure these cowards and their known associates are done trying to enforce their bs rule, they will be hunted mercilessly.

Jets and exceeding numbers of tanks and spies are a mark for death. War governments will be reduced to nothing. Research labs are not permitted to be owned by countries who oppose the borg resistance.

There's plenty of sets left in this borg-decided year of war. We fight for the freedom of everyone. borg fight talentlessly for oppresive control by means of swarming with their numbers alone. Make your stances known.

You sound like Putin....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

EonBlue Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 23:49:12

https://www.earthempires.com/...eam-talk/borg-space-50672

Nah. The borg sound like Putin. Except in a reality where he got what he deserved.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2022, 23:55:14

Ah, my bad, carry on, I'll just sit back and watch this fluff show of a server burn while I smoke a cigar, Cuban at that, yeah fluff you embargo!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 3:16:51

Until we are sure these cowards and their known associates are done trying to enforce their bs rule, they will be hunted mercilessly.

Lol coming from the guys using his side handle.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 5:47:55

Why not just post with your real handle instead of hiding like a coward?

EonBlue Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 6:05:19

lol this is it. you don't like my stats? you think it takes some legendary player to take you out? you've been getting trashed by a rando. maybe you should join your friend on his vacation.

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 6:09:29

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Until we are sure these cowards and their known associates are done trying to enforce their bs rule, they will be hunted mercilessly.

nope he is new around here
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 6:32:33

lol this is it. you don't like my stats? you think it takes some legendary player to take you out? you've been getting trashed by a rando. maybe you should join your friend on his vacation.

Hungry that you?

Doug Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 22:03:05

As hungry touched on this as well as others. I had to come over here and confirm the PDMxTEAM thing. I posted a thread confirming it’s an imposter tag, not affiliated with PDM. Have at it. lol

Doug
Secretary of State/hFA
Paradigm (PDM)
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2022, 22:24:57

There are several impostors in this server, their identities will be reveled at the end of the set 👍
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 22:29:03

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
There are several impostors in this server, their identities will be reveled at the end of the set 👍

I knew I could count on you lol have at it lol I’ll be interested to see who’s pretending to be us. Or if they have the nuts to say who it is. Do they typically tell you here who they are?
Paradigm Senator

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 22:58:27

Originally posted by Doug:

I knew I could count on you lol have at it lol I’ll be interested to see who’s pretending to be us. Or if they have the nuts to say who it is. Do they typically tell you here who they are?

We stole your tag.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2022, 23:23:01

Only when they realize that you will know who did what at end of the set.
(•_•)

Hungry Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 2:34:48

Hungry that you?

Using false/other peoples names is a cowards move. That's the kind of thing you do, not me.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 4:08:52

Borg should recruit Prime as a cherry on their cube, all that's missing with these tactics lmao. Ended bad for those retards too though, I appreciate the war though, comming OOP now :P
Catch me on ir c

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:32:22

We stole your tag.

Anyone worth their weight knows none of our guys are in team. So that’s why when I was contacted on discord about it. Can’t steal something that has nothing to do with us. Lol
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:32:59

This should prove interesting.
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:36:03

Originally posted by Hungry:

Hungry that you?

Using false/other peoples names is a cowards move. That's the kind of thing you do, not me.

Hungry and I disagree on some things but you're right. At least Hungry uses the same country name e everywhere, even untagged in alliance. He’s a most competent player. He doesn’t hide who he is, or imitate a clan, etc. I’d actually welcome Hungry in alliance to come play with us. If no other reason than to see the alliance servers head collectively explode. But he’s right. Cowardice. Boom!
Paradigm Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 4:38:14

Oh... it will....have the popcorn ready in the final minutes of the set to enjoy while you countdown to the end and a new beginning, cigar is highly recommended as well, Cuban if you want to be a bad boy......like me.......i wont confirm nor deny my access to the good fluff, fluff you embargo!

(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:39:32

Oh and as I said none of my guys are here. So yea, I’ll peak at the ending and know for a fact by login or time played, play style, strat style. For now, let them play their little game. Who cares. Everyone knows who I am over there and can reach me there or discord. Oh well. Seems kind of obvious and dumb.
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:40:26

Oh... it will....have the popcorn ready in the final minutes of the set to enjoy while you countdown to the end and a new beginning, cigar is highly recommended as well, Cuban if you want to be a bad boy......like me.......i wont confirm nor deny my access to the good fluff, fluff you embargo!

You bring the Cubans and I’ll bring Johnnie walker blue label scotch?
Paradigm Senator

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:44:38

I wanna know why imposters stole the FOS tag. Are you imposters just jelly of the greatness that Sonak and his 3 amigos ooze?

Are you hoping that by taking their tag u will win top 10 this round?

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:46:40

I wanna know why imposters stole the FOS tag. Are you imposters just jelly of the greatness that Sonak and his 3 amigos ooze?

Since I dont play team. Do these dopes sit around at the very second the set begins to pull this crap? Just tag kill them no? Sounds really dumb from my point of view.
Paradigm Senator

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 4:47:51

King George if Buch is involved with this war will be supplied
Catch me on ir c

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:50:07

Originally posted by Shweezy:
King George if Buch is involved with this war will be supplied

That theory was discussed today actually. What are the odds…. lol
Paradigm Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 6:25:33

Not familiar with that one, is it aged? I'm not a big fan of aged whiskey, I developed a palate for straight out of the still....living in Oregon we have abundant access to moonshine as do our southern boys in the Appalachian region, once you try shine its hard to go back to aged whiskey, loses something during the aging, I can't quite figure it out yet, anyways, I love shine :-)

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 11th 2022, 6:27:41
See Original Post
(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 17:05:57

Not familiar with that one, is it aged? I'm not a big fan of aged whiskey, I developed a palate for straight out of the still....living in Oregon we have abundant access to moonshine as do our southern boys in the Appalachian region, once you try shine its hard to go back to aged whiskey, loses something during the aging, I can't quite figure it out yet, anyways, I love shine :-)
Blue label is overpriced gross swill, go buy a bottle of argbeg and do yourself a favour

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 17:14:21

Blue label is overpriced gross swill, go buy a bottle of argbeg and do yourself a favour

Why would I do that with unlimited access to shine? With the cost of a bottle of store bought liquor I can make gallons :-)
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 11th 2022, 17:35:23

I am still quite perplexed and interested in the Sonak thing....🤔

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Disl Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 18:43:06

He isn't from EE. That is Hells Crusader from Mars2025 a (mostly) similar game to EE. We fought the multi clan knights every round until Mars was shut down. OOP War isn't anything new to us. It's pretty boring really.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 19:51:51

Well, that standard was set last set when there were OOP ABs :D

Once you open pandora's box, you should prepare to suffer the consequences.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 22:26:57

Originally posted by galleri:

Same here Galleri. But then again the bullies at bad4u seem to pick on netters for no reason as well. Just look at how they forced pacifist Hempman in the xuisx tag to delete and leave the server.

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 23:15:23

Originally posted by galleri:

Same here Galleri. But then again the bullies at bad4u seem to pick on netters for no reason as well. Just look at how they forced pacifist Hempman in the xuisx tag to delete and leave the server.

THIS all start with Darkiness then Borg not sure what the fluff you call your now assholes seem to work i think you will not let us net it all we wanted to do you hit us we never attack you ... so i quit this fluffup game
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 23:20:40

Don't quit mob! I will personally AB SF for you!!!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 12th 2022, 0:11:08

It’s already been established that borgs was bullies. All I say is that you are also bullies.

Also do not forget that last set you OOP AB FS us and outnumbered us 2:1. You guys were all talking smack and being tough cuz you were “winning” last set.

The only thing that has changed is that this set we OOP AB FS you…

Anyways we have what like 8 sets of war left??? So don’t retire just yet.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 12th 2022, 0:23:02

BoomSchitk Game profile

Mar 12th 2022, 17:28:49

WOW honestly you all seem more f'd up more than I could be dead drunk...............

eevess Game profile

Mar 13th 2022, 5:40:01

hello mob
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ | CHAOS |┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 13th 2022, 8:04:35

Originally posted by eevess:
hello mob

Sorry but mob threw a fit and quit the server on team news yesterday because he was proven to hit netters as well.

He will be back next set

BoomSchitk Game profile

Mar 14th 2022, 16:27:50

Originally posted by eevess:
hello mob

Sorry but mob threw a fit and quit the server on team news yesterday because he was proven to hit netters as well.

He will be back next set

you think my brother really quit.........are you that dumb..........