Verified:

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:18:57

yeah...we keep it 5v5 or 1 tag v 1 tag AT MOST. None of this bullfluff you are allowed to jump into peoples wars if you are a netter. SAME for everyone.

Wont happen though..

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:19:42

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Colo:
I guess it's good to be homies with the game owners. Can discriminate against whoever and act out your silly revenge of the nerds fantasy.

I'm not the game owner.

I am really glad you know how to read...

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:26:18

yeah...we keep it 5v5 or 1 tag v 1 tag AT MOST. None of this bullfluff you are allowed to jump into peoples wars if you are a netter. SAME for everyone.

Wont happen though..

I agree. People can't seem to understand the concept, however, so now we have rules..

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:28:24

No..the rules are only to target the fighters. Netters are still allowed to jump into any war they want, without the risk of deletion. I just want the rules to be held EQUAL to EVERYONE. Not just me being targeted because I happen to kill things.

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:29:20

Once we can bring a fair balance to the rules, the server will naturally cool down. But the mods openly discriminating against a player base that just happens to play a different style, is only adding to the chaos.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:34:27

I like how you only read part of my post.

What you guys did wasn't wrong in my book, except for the Demos. But people may feel differently, so I'm trying to form some consensus about how landgrabbing relates to war. Everyone landgrabs, netter or warrer alike, so not sure how that's a 'netter only' thing..

Thunder Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:36:14

I believe Demos are war ops, in my opinion. My teammates feel differently, but there is no reason to demo other than to break.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:37:26

Which I have said over and over again is complete crap. You come into MY war, take MY resources, force ME to retaliate. And now you want to tell me how I can handle my affairs?? The first injustice was THEM entering OUR war which FORCED us to do something.

If rules were applied equally, then THEY were the violators by jumping into our war. But unlike them, we aren't fluffes. And we will handle our business they way we do.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:38:19

One other thing, we have suiciders and thats part of this game. So, why is it on other servers are the victims rewarded with restored countries?? Or is it a case of cheating is involved for restoration? I forget. Anyway, suiciding just to delete is ultimate douchebaggery at its finest. I like it :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:39:10

It is an unequal rule, targeting fighters while giving immunity to netters.

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:44:30

This is why I said it will never happen, you as a netter don't see anything wrong with jumping into someones war. If it's 5v5 then keep it 5v5. Not 5v5+whoever wants to come in and take our fluff.

ssewellusmc

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:45:29

What you guys did wasn't wrong in my book, except for the Demos. But people may feel differently, so I'm trying to form some consensus about how landgrabbing relates to war. Everyone landgrabs, netter or warrer alike, so not sure how that's a 'netter only' thing..

This would be a decent server if you spent half as much time moderating that you spend argueing with colon.

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:51:54

Or if the rules were applied to everyone. But that's a stretch. That would require a bit more brain power then we currently have.

ssewellusmc

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:53:11

Or if the rules were applied to everyone. But that's a stretch.

I do believe moderating covers enforcing the rules. Not sure around here though.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:54:42

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

This would be a decent server if you spent half as much time moderating that you spend argueing with colon.

Thank you for your contribution.

ssewellusmc

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:55:29

You are welcome.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:57:32

Originally posted by Thunder:
One other thing, we have suiciders and thats part of this game. So, why is it on other servers are the victims rewarded with restored countries?? Or is it a case of cheating is involved for restoration? I forget. Anyway, suiciding just to delete is ultimate douchebaggery at its finest. I like it :P

If people cheat, then sometimes the admins restore stuff. I can't think of the last time anyone was restored, though...

The admins position on suiciding has been 'yeah it sucks, but some people like to play that way, and it would be ridiculously hard to enforce'.

Colo, again, you are essentially agreeing with me and the other mods' position. If you think that country should have been deleted for 'interfering' in your war, it would only be because they were helping your side and making it a 6v5, not because they 'stole your land'.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:58:03

You are welcome.

So...did you want to actually contribute to the main thrust of the discussion and offer some suggestions?

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:04:36

Originally posted by Thunder:

If people cheat, then sometimes the admins restore stuff. I can't think of the last time anyone was restored, though...

The admins position on suiciding has been 'yeah it sucks, but some people like to play that way, and it would be ridiculously hard to enforce'.

Colo, again, you are essentially agreeing with me and the other mods' position. If you think that country should have been deleted for 'interfering' in your war, it would only be because they were helping your side and making it a 6v5, not because they 'stole your land'.

You can call it whatever you want tella. I couldn't fluffing care less how you need to word it in your mind. The fact is netters have immunity to this but fighters will get the death penalty if they jump in a war.

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:05:31

Just want equality.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:05:40

Ok.

ssewellusmc

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:05:47

You are welcome.

So...did you want to actually contribute to the main thrust of the discussion and offer some suggestions?

Can we just leave fluff alone and not fluff this server up any more? We have adequate rules, just need people to pay attention and enforce the rules. Seems like it would be quicker to mail you a letter to notify an admin of a complaint then to send a pm.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:16:22

The problem is that some people don't understand the rules. I'm trying to clarify them. How is that not a good thing for you?

mrford Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:21:12

Activity of mods was the biggest problem. You can say whatever you want, no mods were visibly doing anything about all the recent rerardation, leaving the tards to fight amongst themselves.

Enforce the current rules and let the chips fall.

Celphi is the only one asking all this fluff about the rules, and I am entirely convinced he is just trying to find loop holes.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:22:03

ssewellusmc you are a fluffing twit if you think the rules are adequate. As unpleasant as this thread is, it needed to happen.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:23:24

Ford. Its not just him. Others try to find loop holes and a regular basis then come herr and shout bias and vague rules.. But in reality they are just mad that they were told they would be deleted
The Death Knights

XI

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:31:40

Originally posted by mrford:
Activity of mods was the biggest problem. You can say whatever you want, no mods were visibly doing anything about all the recent rerardation, leaving the tards to fight amongst themselves.

Enforce the current rules and let the chips fall.

Celphi is the only one asking all this fluff about the rules, and I am entirely convinced he is just trying to find loop holes.

Which recent retardation? Which violation did we miss?

ssewellusmc

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:31:40

The problem is that some people don't understand the rules. I'm trying to clarify them. How is that not a good thing for you?

Show me where I said it wasnt...

But there seems to be a desire to change the rules based on the title/content of this thread. Where have you been the last month or so?

fluff got retarded and was lawless in here. We have an adequate framework if we can find a mod who will consistently babysit the tards.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:33:48

What can be done about untags colluding against any given clan? I'm not trying to give proof of any of this happening or posit that it's currently happening... just wondering what adjustments could be made to prevent such possibilities.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:34:36

Untags are NOT protected
The Death Knights

XI

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:38:07

Tella is only disagreeing with the demos made, because if he allows it, then he has to allow all demos. He's even asked the community what their opinion of demos are. Which seems pretty fair to me.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that if a single tag attacks two clans, that both clans can war them. That's what happened with SPY this set. The fuzzy part seems to be how many attacks constitutes enough to allow a 2v1. It seems like Colo is endorsing 2 PS should allow 2v1.

I don't care who is right or wrong. Nor do I care if we allow 2v1 if someone does a single LG on a country at war.

The problem that I have always had is whatever rules you choose, play by them. It was pretty clear Demos were not allowed & DS blantly ignored them. It doesn't matter what you 'normaly do before attacking'. This isn't FFA. If you feel like something is unfair about the rules now is the time to discuss what you think should be changed. Simply shouting I'm going to do whatever I want, how I want isn't going to help.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:39:22

Can we just leave fluff alone and not fluff this server up any more? We have adequate rules, just need people to pay attention and enforce the rules. Seems like it would be quicker to mail you a letter to notify an admin of a complaint then to send a pm.

Um, that's where you said it wasn't. You're telling us not to change anything...

And we shouldn't have to babysit the tards. That's the whole reason I'm pushing for your feedback in order to clarify the rules. People keep claiming they don't understand them(and it was Archaic's post to this effect, not Celphi's, that pushed me to act), and then fluff when they get deleted.

And again, if people are violating the rules, report them and message us. Almost every single time someone has messaged me, I look into it and make a judgement. I don't always agree with the reporter, but I almost always look.

Originally posted by Dissident:
What can be done about untags colluding against any given clan? I'm not trying to give proof of any of this happening or posit that it's currently happening... just wondering what adjustments could be made to prevent such possibilities.

You are free to fluff them up in conjunction with other tags as long as they're untagged. If they're joining in on a war, then report them and send me or bstrong(or both) a message and we'll delete them. I've already deleted Celphi twice this set for doing this...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:48:26

I'm sorry-- lol. But those 2 purples were worth it. I'm still a suicider in training. I shouldn't have joined a tag- ah well. Practice makes perfect I guess...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:50:07

The funny part is, the deletion is actually helping me. It starts me off with 20 troops more.

Networth: $5,674

Edited By: Celphi on Aug 22nd 2015, 3:53:15

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 4:55:41

Originally posted by Celphi:
Tella is only disagreeing with the demos made, because if he allows it, then he has to allow all demos. He's even asked the community what their opinion of demos are. Which seems pretty fair to me.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that if a single tag attacks two clans, that both clans can war them. That's what happened with SPY this set. The fuzzy part seems to be how many attacks constitutes enough to allow a 2v1. It seems like Colo is endorsing 2 PS should allow 2v1.

I don't care who is right or wrong. Nor do I care if we allow 2v1 if someone does a single LG on a country at war.

The problem that I have always had is whatever rules you choose, play by them. It was pretty clear Demos were not allowed & DS blantly ignored them. It doesn't matter what you 'normaly do before attacking'. This isn't FFA. If you feel like something is unfair about the rules now is the time to discuss what you think should be changed. Simply shouting I'm going to do whatever I want, how I want isn't going to help.

We didn't think we were violating the rules, but thanks for telling us what was going through our minds... In fact...we repeatedly stated that we didn't violate fluff and the only reason we didn't run a train on ebert was we didn't want to take away from the quality win for bad. Congrats again bad.

Fighters and netters will never see eye to eye. You honestly think it's ok to try to go in and test your luck against countries at war, hoping they wont even bother with you (mentality of solo netters). As a fighter, I am baffled that you think it's a deletable offense to use our high spals to our advantage...

Since it's been stated in this thread that any fighter who takes the retals the way we did will be deleted. We might as well ask for at least equal rights to have outsiders stay the fluff out of our war. If mods take away our ability to handle people that interfere with our business, then we should at least have a level playing field in the rules.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:00:18

Colo bad lost :P they had no way to play turns after we made them spend it all on rebuilding and they had to blow their stockpile on getting their jets and troops back up multiple times :P
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:14:14

Originally posted by Celphi:
I'm sorry-- lol. But those 2 purples were worth it. I'm still a suicider in training. I shouldn't have joined a tag- ah well. Practice makes perfect I guess...

cheater
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:32:20

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:32:32

@Colo:
What I think is really irrelevant. It's the rules that matter. And they clearly don't allow 2v1.

Use of non-negative spy ops on a country at war is ALLOWED.
Use of negative spy ops on a country at war is NOT ALLOWED.

Demoralize is a negative spy op.

You can point out all day how we are different but that doesn't change anything. If you want things to change, then you have to tell Tella one of two things:

1.) that you think demoralize shouldn't be seen as a negative spy op.
or
2.) one ss/ps/ab/br/spy op/missile (any attack) on any countries at war should allow 2v1.

Because that's what you're arguing for. So which is it?

Edited By: Celphi on Aug 22nd 2015, 5:44:01

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:42:58

Demo is not a negative op. If you demo a netter every single day, they will finish exactly where they would have had they not been demoralized. It does not take buildings, tech, military or ANY asset, thus it literally can't be a negative op since your country didn't lose any NW.

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:45:45

Now that I have explained, you can either do one of 2 things:

1.) Lick my left nut

2.) Lick my right nut

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:47:40

That's completely not true. It affects netters and fighters.

If I lost 0 readiness LGing as a netter, I could grab far more land making my netting finish much much higher. By demoing, I now have to use turns teching at a lower TPT before I can LG again.

I believe how it affects fighters is self-explanatory.

So are you advocating that a player should be allowed to demo as much as they want vs two countries at war?

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:48:29

I have the spal, why the hell would I pay full price for retals we have to take? 70 cents on the dollar.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:53:38

If that's how you feel, then you're saying demos should be allowed to be used on countries at war. Got it.

So whenever you're at war, don't whine on boards of getting mass demo'd by another clan..

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:55:36

@tella:

Colo believes demos shouldn't be seen as negative spy ops. I'm cool with that. So long we are all on the same page.

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:55:42

LOL I run high spals...you will be just killing your spies kiddo

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:56:44

mrford is definitely right. You are trying to figure out every loophole you can because your in game talent lacks...well talent.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:57:41

I had your spy info & Donny's last set dude. And lost 0 spies.

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:58:38

OMG NO WAY?!?!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 6:00:35

It's not a loophole. You want the rules carved for your pleasure. It doesn't work that way.