Verified:

TheStupid Game profile

Dec 28th 2022, 22:37:44

Is Teams teaming allowed on this Team server? If this is the case, I guess the name of the server should be changed to FFA2. It does not seem enforced at all that teams are playing together. Why limit the number of players to 5 by team then? The limit of 5 does not mean anything. This set, many teams are working together. Even a team with a tag with only 1 player... yeah right...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2022, 23:24:01

You must be #52... I've already answered this question.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes:

2022-12-22 06:01:26 PS Lostabarnacos (#38) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 159A (159A)
2022-12-22 06:00:44 SS Lostabarnacos (#38) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness DH
2022-12-22 05:59:53 SS Lostabarnacos (#38) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness DH

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2022, 0:29:45

There's no way this guy will understand you Req, it's in his name, he does this on every server, gets mouth punched then goes on forums crying and accusing others of cheating.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2022, 1:10:05

You cannot grab the hemp, that is a no no.

In general, I agree with your sentiment though on what it means for teams, but it's up to server politics to enforce that (i.e they're all separate teams by mechanics, but they can all be allied / work together while following the rules).

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2022, 2:29:02

Yeah honestly I think it’s a shame the 5v5 thing didn’t work out. It’s a cool concept I think.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2022, 3:33:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
There's no way this guy will understand you Req, it's in his name, he does this on every server, gets mouth punched then goes on forums crying and accusing others of cheating.

Yeah his in game messages are ignorant, and I’m being generous here.

TedRampone Game profile

Dec 29th 2022, 18:57:43

52 is whine fest fr
ted rampon

sfbob Game profile

Dec 29th 2022, 20:27:07

There are no rules in team - only what can be enforced by the players. If you want to try and enforce 5 man teams go ahead and try.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2022, 4:31:45

I am #33 and HR tag is my farm land…

TheStupid Game profile

Dec 30th 2022, 17:30:37

Requiem, you are pretty much like KoHeartsGPA... Just coming here to bully others, but not give real answers. This is the story on this forum. All friends not even caring about the quality of the game, but your friendships...

The Team server is an FFA server. Wonder why you only have a small number of players on this game? I would be ready to pay a monthly fee for a real game with real rules, with real and unbiased admins taking real recommendations seriously.

In the meantime, enjoy this like 100 player game...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2022, 18:26:40

Your first message to me was an insult, you sent the first message not me. Maybe your approach is the issue?

KoH is one of the easiest guy to get along with I know...

I'm glad you choose the name "TheStupid" it fits you well.

Edited By: Requiem on Dec 30th 2022, 18:29:30

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2022, 19:43:01

Originally posted by TheStupid:
with real and unbiased admins taking real recommendations seriously.

I am confused.... Our admins don't even play...

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TheStupid Game profile

Dec 30th 2022, 20:06:49

Playing or not does not make a difference in taking recommendations and making this game fair and fun to play.

TheStupid Game profile

Dec 30th 2022, 20:07:22

Requiem, I will not reply. You do not deserve any response.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2022, 20:45:40

/facepalm

Very fitting name you have LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2022, 21:40:01

That is a response. ☝️

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Dec 30th 2022, 21:52:46

Confirmed. It is indeed a response..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2022, 22:01:50

stu·pid
/ˈsto͞opəd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

I'm pretty sure this is this same person from primary....

Message from Calimero (#44) sent on Dec 21, 17:41
Report this message
You are a hypocrite because you called a retal, so I did not do anything and now you jump to become 4 times bigger, so I can't attack back. I would have retaliated with missiles if you would have been honest to increase the cost of your land. You always play with the same name, so I will remember the next time and be more aggressive right away. Cheers hypocrite. The definition is exactly right.

Wait.....did he threaten me with a good time? I think he did! Now I know what strat to play next set ..... See, that was stupid, threaten me with a good time hahaha.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2022, 22:44:05

Fight me bro! Catch me outside!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2022, 23:24:19

(•_•)

TedRampone Game profile

Dec 30th 2022, 23:36:59

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Fight me bro! Catch me outside!

its caash me outside. lol that girl was nuts😆 ol d phil had a good ol time
ted rampon

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2022, 0:30:31

Originally posted by galleri:
with real and unbiased admins taking real recommendations seriously.

I am confused.... Our admins don't even play...
Playing or not does not make a difference in taking recommendations and making this game fair and fun to play.

Except this doesn't answer your statement about "unbiased".

As for the server.... It would help to research some of the past posts and long winded statements that have been made about this server for the last 10 years. It is a dead server. I am not TL:DR'ing it.
Or maybe it is a live one that the 100 old men that do actually play enjoy?

Next tidbit..... I have read some of the first messages you have sent out. No..it is not a copy and paste version. I would appreciate if you are going to call out anyone for their messages or responses that you take in to consideration how you have formally approached folks first.
It is getting old .....

In final conclusion, the game is F2P with some P2P features. The amount of funds do not cover the costs that I am sure the 1 admin whom hosts the game server has to pay to cover everything for it to run.

Edited By: galleri on Dec 31st 2022, 0:36:13. Reason: Missing commas ...

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TheStupid Game profile

Dec 31st 2022, 1:27:54

You really think that we will read 10 years of history? There is in fact a post on the subject, with zero conclusion. By unbiased, I simply mean that here it always turns to become emotional and nothing gets done. Social medias are so funny, as there is public for those who have no audience elsewhere.

Concerning the comment on funds, as mentioned, I am sure if this game would be more neutral and yes, unbiased, players would be ready to pay a certain monthly fee. But hey, who am I to post recommendations here? I am not a friend of KO and Requiem, so everything I am saying will be stupid anyways.

This is what I mean by biased. Cheers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2022, 1:54:22

You really think that we will read 10 years of history? There is in fact a post on the subject, with zero conclusion. By unbiased, I simply mean that here it always turns to become emotional and nothing gets done. Social medias are so funny, as there is public for those who have no audience elsewhere.

Concerning the comment on funds, as mentioned, I am sure if this game would be more neutral and yes, unbiased, players would be ready to pay a certain monthly fee. But hey, who am I to post recommendations here? I am not a friend of KO and Requiem, so everything I am saying will be stupid anyways.

This is what I mean by biased. Cheers

So you mean that I am biased .... I am not an admin. I am a mod. And I can't stand Requiem. So your theory is out with that action.
Matter a fact I don't like anyone here. So 🤷...

And yes there is a search feature for a reason. It is a dead in the water jim thing.

Edit:

After re reading your recent answer...not sure what you mean by KoH or Requiem not being your friend. Both are not game mods or admins, so they have nothing to do with anything. The best they have done is tried to answer other players's questions vs really complaining.
Again, I did say I have looked at your messages and past posts. The responses you get are due to the ingame messages you send out and think no one else sees them or seems to know it is not you.... or you start with posts that are just ....well I have no word. I am not trying to sound like an ass here, but if you want results, then it is best to not kick a donkey in the ass first.
Your past maybe the reason you are having a hard time with other players. You may not realize it, or maybe you do and just want to be this way? Or you are full on trolling.

Edited By: galleri on Dec 31st 2022, 2:17:39. Reason: Added a full run on paragraph.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2022, 3:07:18

I don't have a problem with you even though you have a problem with me. I agree with some of your points, and I wish the team server worked out 5v5, etc., but that is not what we have, so you play the cards you're dealt. I suggest you recruit more people and come back next set even stronger.

I don't have any hard feelings towards you other than the lame brain insults you try to throw at me unprovoked.

I hope you have a great new year!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2022, 17:11:32

Req is probably one of the most level-headed guys on the forum - and he's genuinely interested in ideas that could make the game better. I think if you try talking directly and not jumping to insults, you'll find the conversation to be more productive.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 31st 2022, 20:22:10

All i know is that the stupid and his friends decided to pick a fight with darkness. A very stupid mistake as everyone who has ever played this server knows that darkness has two tags and that we play to war and to crush our enemies as has been done to tag HR.

Now the stupid is upset that he picked a fight with the biggest dog in the yard and now he is crying foul.

Maybe the stupid can come back next set as TheGuyWhoIsSmarterNow and not pick a fight with darkness next set????

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 31st 2022, 21:31:43

No - Superfly, not everyone knows that.

This is only my 2nd game, and I genuinely thought the team server, where it states the rules are teams of 5 max, meant that the most you could have was 5 max.

Further, when looking at the rules of other servers, it specifically states that circumventing the rules of the server (creating alliances outside of tags, i.e. on tournament) is not allowed.

Now that I've discovered the forum, and read through some of these posts, I see that the rules aren't actually meant to be followed on team. Ok - cool.

Additionally, I don't know who the crap Darkness is. I guess I've learned that Darkness, REN, Warmness... maybe FREEDOM as well, are all one big clan. Ok - Cool as well. My team of 3 wasn't ready, nor did we know, we were about to fight 10 guys.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 31st 2022, 21:36:31

I should also add, this whole 'destroy everyone if we get attacked' tactic is hilarious.

Ya'll have definitely held down myself and the rest of HR. But at what cost? You've spent SOOOOOO many turns and resources hitting us. And you're STILL getting hit by Nukes. Just today alone Darkness of Winter has lost over 2500 acres to nukes from us.

I get the idea - put the fear into others. They will know not to attack us, for we will strike back x1000. That should save you having to waste turns/resources fighting wars. But that only works if people A. Know who you are and B. Care about your threats.

Obviously I don't know who you are, and I'll tell you right now, I have FUN burning the world to the ground. I'll happily do this with you round after round, if you'd like.

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 31st 2022, 21:43:55

Damn cheating ass admins how low will they stoop is there no limit

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 31st 2022, 21:46:23

Starting to think you are an elaborate troll

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 31st 2022, 21:57:41

Originally posted by Cathankins:

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, but I really can't tell. I also don't know if you were replying to me or not?

I dont think anyone here is claiming anyone, including admins, are cheating though. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2022, 22:08:17

Yeah BH it's kind of messed up but that is the team server. It has a history of fluffery.

Recruit more, come back and try again.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2022, 23:45:38

Originally posted by BlackHole:

This is only my 2nd game, and I genuinely thought the team server, where it states the rules are teams of 5 max, meant that the most you could have was 5 max.

Further, when looking at the rules of other servers, it specifically states that circumventing the rules of the server (creating alliances outside of tags, i.e. on tournament) is not allowed.

Now that I've discovered the forum, and read through some of these posts, I see that the rules aren't actually meant to be followed on team. Ok - cool.

Additionally, I don't know who the crap Darkness is. I guess I've learned that Darkness, REN, Warmness... maybe FREEDOM as well, are all one big clan. Ok - Cool as well. My team of 3 wasn't ready, nor did we know, we were about to fight 10 guys.

Right, team isn't a solo server like Tournament, Primary and express, those are the ones you cannot even have in-game allies help you attack anyone nor do spy ops for you.

Welcome to the wild wild west bud 😎
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Jan 1st 2023, 2:38:01

We are all about double-teaming here you should try it.

TheStupid Game profile

Jan 1st 2023, 7:00:49

Guys from Darkness... You have Zero credit for playing more than one team. Does anyone know here how many players left and never came back as this server is played not following rules that are clearly written? Continue playing like you are. Anyways, this game, all around the world has about 100 players... maybe more, but not many more. I think a bit is explained here... But, I am probably wrong, as many will point out :-). LOL

How to destroy a company? One client at the time...

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 1st 2023, 8:38:09

I should also add, this whole 'destroy everyone if we get attacked' tactic is hilarious.

Ya'll have definitely held down myself and the rest of HR. But at what cost? You've spent SOOOOOO many turns and resources hitting us. And you're STILL getting hit by Nukes. Just today alone Darkness of Winter has lost over 2500 acres to nukes from us.

I get the idea - put the fear into others. They will know not to attack us, for we will strike back x1000. That should save you having to waste turns/resources fighting wars. But that only works if people A. Know who you are and B. Care about your threats.

Obviously I don't know who you are, and I'll tell you right now, I have FUN burning the world to the ground. I'll happily do this with you round after round, if you'd like.

I would like to assume that when you are on your 2nd and 3rd country you have been crushed no?

Also like i posted above; we are here to war not to netgain and win the top 10. We war every single set for the last few years, Thus those nukes that you guys sent to me are like little ball tickles as i did farm your restarts for all that land.

Btw some of us sneak into the top 10 despite using up all of our resources fighting all set long.

Anyways, welcome to the gauntlet and enjoy the battle. I expect u to come back next set with more
Friends to war us again.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 1st 2023, 8:42:07

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 1st 2023, 11:38:49

You can bet on that, SuperFly.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 1st 2023, 14:30:53

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, but I really can't tell. I also don't know if you were replying to me or not?

I dont think anyone here is claiming anyone, including admins, are cheating though. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

I’m just harassing the admins is all

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 1st 2023, 15:47:34

You smell funny.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 1st 2023, 15:49:13

I like you.
Everyone be like this guy.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2023, 15:56:29

It is the way.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 1st 2023, 17:31:57

Darkness we have another challenger to pound into the ground until they beg for mercy!

Prepare yourselves for next set!

TheStupid Game profile

Jan 1st 2023, 19:43:32

Darkness we have another challenger to pound into the ground until they beg for mercy!

It is so easy to play that way. You guys have zero credit for your successes. Let me correct the end of the sentence.

... until they leave and stop playing, so we can continue being the only 100 players of Earth Empires and probably gradually kill the game completely...

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 2nd 2023, 3:01:01

Prepare yourselves for next set!
ted rampon

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 2nd 2023, 3:01:49

your sooo sad...😞
ted rampon

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 2nd 2023, 3:08:42

Well - I guess I'll just put this out there publicly.

I will be fighting Darkness, Warmness, REN next round on team. Our goal will be nothing but complete destruction of them.

For anyone who wants to take part in this fight and make a stand, reach out to me here or in game.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 2nd 2023, 4:03:32

Well - I guess I'll just put this out there publicly.

I will be fighting Darkness, Warmness, REN next round on team. Our goal will be nothing but complete destruction of them.

For anyone who wants to take part in this fight and make a stand, reach out to me here or in game.

Haha ok. I’ll look for the HR tag next set!

Have a great 2023 restarting bruh!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2023, 6:53:55

Mannnnn. I was just poking the forums to say hi and found this more interesting than the bot or toxicity on 1a forums.

Imma be honest. I sort of relate and I think at points we all were very closely similar to Mr Stupid in thinking. Specifically I think Req and KoH were that-ish way at one point. Maybe not in articulation, but in opinion.

I think when he's using the word "admin" he means to swap it for "developer" in a lot of cases. Obviously mods and admins can be biased, sure, but I actually enjoyed the times Prime was obviously harassing me to the times where Prime was not mod boss, and whole servers would go dark on moderation. It might sound crazy, but activity, good or bad, is better than nothing. And I really truly appreciate Prime, gall, Warster, etc, for every time they were active. I still have PTSD from swirve.

It sucks sometimes to see the potential of a thing we all invested innumerable hours into being neglected. I might have paid the money for the pang bux to play to win FFA and Team this set, but the bots were clearly too inconsistently operational on FFA to enjoy casual play without frustration and the market here just gets smaller and smaller. And as a business owner i would be far too willing to invest in development to help grow or make the game sustainable. Any time pang asked this community for a dollar I've given him two. I get this Stupid guy gets gully on all servers, but this one is by far the most neglected server. It's tough to not blame the good old boy relationships we've all built with each other over the 25 years or so we've all been playing, rather than the lack of development, when you first start or come back to this community. And most of us I think got to know each other thru feuds over policies and semantics that could have been solved with proper development at some point. I think I met KoH on the forums debating politics (where i obviously think he's a super fringy, off-base, conspiracy influenced zealot), and I either met Req as a troll or a suicider. That hasn't defined any of our relationships tho. I think we all came to appreciate each other over the years.

At this point, the game is whatever the players make it, and I'd say just give the new self-proclaimed village idiot time to either quit or coalesce. Frustration with this game is natural, especially for those that do some thinking about how it could improve. And in that way, we're all similar, and should really just appreciate we have each other under the dumbest, most pointless circumstances humans could imagine.

TL;DR for old times sake.
Love y'all! Hope 2023 kicks your 2022's weiner in! God Bless us, everyone!

Edit:
HI GALLERI

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 2nd 2023, 7:20:07
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 2nd 2023, 11:40:13

Beautiful post Derrick. So can I assume you'll be joining up with HR next round? You want activity? Help me bring the heat.