Verified:

MILORD Game profile

Sep 10th 2022, 22:40:18

Clan USSR is going to war with the clan of darkness.
There is no darkness marker at this time. I think it's just a matter of time.
For the purity of the war, the request to the other clans, destroy unmarked countries that interfere with our war. On Mars 2025 this was called Policing.
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2022, 23:46:09

Yeah it's called policing here too, but we call them untagged :-)

Good luck to both sides.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 11th 2022, 4:01:58

Lol

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 11th 2022, 4:54:48

The west I mean Darkness will crush USSR.
We will farm you for your resources in the name of freedom!

*/me releases the Mexican Eagle of war*

MILORD Game profile

Sep 11th 2022, 6:04:50

Originally posted by SuperFly:
The west I mean Darkness will crush USSR.
We will farm you for your resources in the name of freedom!

*/me releases the Mexican Eagle of war*

Good time!
Glad to read you on the forum.
I am also glad that you hold the brand of military clan, unfortunately so far only in words ... Your clan is not yet visible. I remind you that we will fight only darkness. It is this clan attacked us without warning.
P. S.
I'll give you a head start! I'll come out of the defense and let you strike first.
Good luck warriors of darkness! Dawn is near and the first rays of the sun will shine in the darkness 😊

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 11th 2022, 9:30:08
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 11th 2022, 11:41:44

MILORD Game profile

Sep 12th 2022, 19:44:58

Good hour Darkness!
Good to see you in action. You are magnificent. It was an absolutely genius decision to enlist allies to inspire the great darkness into battle 😊
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 13th 2022, 14:13:23

Why don’t noobs like you and hungry learn that ABing out of protection is a waste of time?

It’s such a dumb strategy as in 4 days of turns we will have our grown you and we will just turn you into our farm land for the entire set lol

MILORD Game profile

Sep 13th 2022, 23:13:39

Good afternoon, accidentally sold on the market tanks . In fact, it does not change anything. All according to plan . You win a few battles and then you lose the war and surrender 😊
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 14th 2022, 0:19:23

Oh so you plan surrendering? Fair enough. All you enemies of darkness always do after 2 sets of getting beat up :(

MILORD Game profile

Sep 14th 2022, 0:32:53

Oh so you plan surrendering? Fair enough. All you enemies of darkness always do after 2 sets of getting beat up :(

No, the outcome of this chess game is different.
Dark starts and loses.
The two sets are just a warm-up.
As it is written: -"John 1:5 ^. And the light goes on shining in the dark; it is not overcome by the dark. "
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 14th 2022, 0:39:23

Originally posted by MILORD:

No, the outcome of this chess game is different.
Dark starts and loses.
The two sets are just a warm-up.
As it is written: -"John 1:5 ^. And the light goes on shining in the dark; it is not overcome by the dark. "

Lol unless you magically gain 15 members there is no way that your two tiny countries amount to anything lol.

Btw here is your biblical response from darkness

Romans chapter 3 and verse 16 & 17
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

Maybe you are new here but we have warred every set and misery is all that will be in your path if you continue to walk this torturous path of war with us…

MILORD Game profile

Sep 14th 2022, 1:00:33

We have nothing to do with the people Paul wrote to.
On the contrary, we are filled with faith and courage to shine in the darkness.
And about the game.
We don't need 15 players yet. Our combination is a little more complicated. By the way it is quite working and successful. A little patience, my friend, and you'll see for yourself.
Players are needed of course and we will be happy if new players come to us . At this stage we are fighting with this squad, since we are still alone).

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 14th 2022, 1:28:53
See Original Post
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 15th 2022, 4:16:57

You dead yet bro?

MILORD Game profile

Sep 15th 2022, 10:27:13

You dead yet bro?

The main thing with you is not boringπŸ˜€
born in the USSR

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2022, 12:06:13

SuperFly is no-chill lol

Show me your war face!

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 15th 2022, 14:13:05

You dead yet bro?

The main thing with you is not boringπŸ˜€

Bro I am always a good time. As long as you are having fun that is all that matters.

Take it easy and have a great day

Disl Game profile

Sep 15th 2022, 14:35:36

For the purity of the war, the request to the other clans, destroy unmarked countries that interfere with our war. On Mars 2025 this was called Policing.

What clan were you in at Mars?

MILORD Game profile

Sep 15th 2022, 21:29:53

Originally posted by Disl:

What clan were you in at Mars?

Wolves, FR, played with the Knights for a while.
We have been at war with the Union clans and the English-speaking LOT clan for a long time.
born in the USSR

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 17th 2022, 15:21:43

Not looking too good for team USSR over there.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 17th 2022, 20:33:21

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Not looking too good for team USSR over there.

We have a different understanding of the warrior's dignity of play. If the darkness is proud of its result, in this set, that's your business.... You made your choice when you attacked us in the last set.
We have nothing to be ashamed of, given your outnumbered strength. We fight with dignity.
born in the USSR

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2022, 0:33:27

Tell that to Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

MILORD Game profile

Sep 20th 2022, 19:37:04

Originally posted by Requiem:

Off-topic of course... But I'll answer.
Watch less TV!
Actually my wife was born in Ukraine and I am against this war, although we live in Russia, I and many other of our citizens are against the policies of our government.
And now on the subject! Superfly is a noob. Lol.

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 20th 2022, 19:41:03
See Original Post
born in the USSR

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 20th 2022, 19:59:53

[quote poster=MILORD; 51132; 1000022]

A delicious noob! g;)

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 20th 2022, 22:32:52

[quote poster=A-Rod; 51132; 1000024]

A delicious noob! g;)

Pretty big insult to make for such a little country

That I can’t even attack………..

Humanitarians will not allow you to attack such a small opponent!

ASTRAL (#14)
(Dictatorship)
Clan: USSR
Networth: 86,068
Land: 0
Successful Attack Percentage: 100%
Successful Defense Percentage: 11.36%
Dead

ASTRAL (#51)
(Fascism)
Clan: USSR
Networth: 129,645
Land: 998
Successful Defense Percentage: 1.28%
Restarted From
ASTRAL (#14) [USSR

Out of curiosity are you going to ever reach $200k NW on your second country or will you need a 3rd one to try out?

MILORD Game profile

Sep 20th 2022, 22:44:12

[quote poster=SuperFly; [/quote]
My friend, I don't want to humiliate or insult you. I just want you to learn to play better. You've built a big team, but you haven't learned how to play. Of course we are small 2 countries, but iv keep you in fear and tension and you don't know what to do.
That's ok my friend, I will give you and you personally my time!
May the power and spirit of the Slavic god Perun be with you!
born in the USSR

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2022, 22:51:20

Off-topic of course... But I'll answer.
Watch less TV!
Actually my wife was born in Ukraine and I am against this war, although we live in Russia, I and many other of our citizens are against the policies of our government.

I like this reply. πŸ‘
Just shut up and have another beer

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 20th 2022, 23:00:42

Dear sir,

I do not understand how you measure my ability to play this game? Please enlighten me on your measurement as every time that I and all other players look at the Earth 2020 game records I can see that the great, mighty, amazing and sexy SuperFly is the most decorated player for netgaining statistics and for war statistics. You my child; should be honored to walk in my shadow and you should shower me with praise and honor for the fact that I am even indulging you and taking an interest in you as my current playmate.

The mighty Darkness team is only afraid that you and your ally are far too small and that we all have to forcibly drop our networth by selling our army and resources in the private market to continue to hit you. Our only fear is that soon it will be impossible for us to continue our attacks on you unless we delete our countries and start over from zero so that we can be in attacking range.

We have petitioned the owner of this game to allow us send your two tiny countries foreign packages to increase your networth so that we can be in range again to all hit you more. You are a good distraction from the boredom that usually overcomes us when we run out of targets to kill.

Stay blessed sir and may you continue to have the will, strength and desire to be our kill target for many more rounds to come.

We love and we will miss you if you depart the server so please stay and bring more of your friends to play next round.

My friend, I don't want to humiliate or insult you. I just want you to learn to play better. You've built a big team, but you haven't learned how to play. Of course we are small 2 countries, but iv keep you in fear and tension and you don't know what to do.

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 20th 2022, 23:04:13

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2022, 23:42:50

A++ war banter all around.

Rasp Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 0:08:47

10/10 would war again.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

MILORD Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 0:12:16

Dear sir,

I do not understand how you measure my ability to play this game? Please enlighten me on your measurement as every time that I and all other players look at the Earth 2020 game records I can see that the great, mighty, amazing and sexy SuperFly is the most decorated player for netgaining statistics and for war statistics. You my child; should be honored to walk in my shadow and you should shower me with praise and honor for the fact that I am even indulging you and taking an interest in you as my current playmate.

The mighty Darkness team is only afraid that you and your ally are far too small and that we all have to forcibly drop our networth by selling our army and resources in the private market to continue to hit you. Our only fear is that soon it will be impossible for us to continue our attacks on you unless we delete our countries and start over from zero so that we can be in attacking range.

We have petitioned the owner of this game to allow us send your two tiny countries foreign packages to increase your networth so that we can be in range again to all hit you more. You are a good distraction from the boredom that usually overcomes us when we run out of targets to kill.

Stay blessed sir and may you continue to have the will, strength and desire to be our kill target for many more rounds to come.

We love and we will miss you if you depart the server so please stay and bring more of your friends to play next round.

It would be my pleasure to answer my esteemed and titled friend.
Let's start with the statistics. If we talk about the statistics of murders, they only characterize your activity in combat. And then in order.
Regarding profits.... Isn't it funny to you? How much land you took from me today and how many moves you spent. I hope you were kidding about the profits. Lol.
About me being small.
At this balance of power, my strategy is for you to be small along with me. Another kill of our countries will not give you anything, because the resource to strike, is on the market.
Next, let's talk politics. We say: "To a great ship - a great voyage"! And you got into a war with a small clan. Who is not going to give up.
You do not need to be a prophet to understand, this incident will not let you have a normal war in the future, as you have from the start to spend on me every set of moves. And it will also not give you a full opportunity to fight for the top 10.
I myself was the head of the clan in another similar game to yours and have always been wary of my clan to get involved in such situations.
"You're mate, Comrade Grandmaster."

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 21st 2022, 0:16:26
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 0:37:50

We will burn you to dust every set and enjoy it. We don't net, I just want 1k hits again every set. Also this is team there are no normal wars, just us killing noobs while the others netgain.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 0:50:00

We will burn you to dust every set and enjoy it. We don't net, I just want 1k hits again every set. Also this is team there are no normal wars, just us killing noobs while the others netgain.

Very funny) Looks like you believed in your messiahship and professionalism by attacking 2 players as a team. Lol.
What they teach you.... Press the attack button 1000 times?!) And then you will proudly look at the statistics...
Student. Come to my place and you will learn how to move mountains, where the spirit of war is alive and only the strong fight. And where it is shameful to attack small goals, but prestigious to achieve the unbelievable!)

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 21st 2022, 1:06:42
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Rokkie Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 20:37:52

bonus

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 22:41:22

Very funny) Looks like you believed in your messiahship and professionalism by attacking 2 players as a team. Lol.
What they teach you.... Press the attack button 1000 times?!) And then you will proudly look at the statistics...
Student. Come to my place and you will learn how to move mountains, where the spirit of war is alive and only the strong fight. And where it is shameful to attack small goals, but prestigious to achieve the unbelievable!)

I do what I want when I want

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 22:59:59

oh look Crippler / ARod or whatever you calling yourself now messed with the bull and he got the horns!

A Rash on yOur Dong (#48)
(Dictatorship)
Networth: 1,060,922
Land: 6487
Successful Defense Percentage: 11.11%
Dead

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2022, 23:17:34

/me eating popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 23:53:38

g=) you picked the fight. i'm just continuing it! i didn't realize i had TWO tags i could have been farming though g=D

MILORD Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 23:58:34

Darkness believes that they are the predators in this game.

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 22nd 2022, 0:25:44
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 0:23:29

oh look Crippler / ARod or whatever you calling yourself now messed with the bull and he got the horns!

(Dictatorship)
Dead

For your sake I wish that someday you know wtf you are talking about, I mean really, I do, to think that much of yourself that I would come after you this set when I didn't even have time to properly dedicate to last set is incredibly insulting.

I know it must be embarrassing/frightening to constantly pick on the little guys of the server with your superiority complex just to be proved time and time again that you aren't particularly worthy of anyone's time.

History between us, between our alliances, show where the true lines are drawn, if you choose to say or imply that it's you and your alliance over us that's fine, I prefer to let the outsiders form their opinions based on their impressions and interpretations of facts.

If you want to keep up with the pugnacious attitude towards untagged, and small tags using the protection of your tag, that's totally up to you, however making assumptions regarding me, my game play, my integrity of the game, is a line you should tread lightly.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 0:24:36

g=) yall know this is just a game right?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2022, 0:34:25

Originally posted by A-Rod:

You shut up!

/me eats more popcorn
(•_•)

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 0:40:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

You shut up!

/me eats more popcorn

you should know that isn't butter in your popcorn...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2022, 1:19:04

You shut up!

/me eats more popcorn

It is, i whipped it myself!!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 1:38:11

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

(Dictatorship)
Dead

For your sake I wish that someday you know wtf you are talking about, I mean really, I do, to think that much of yourself that I would come after you this set when I didn't even have time to properly dedicate to last set is incredibly insulting.

I know it must be embarrassing/frightening to constantly pick on the little guys of the server with your superiority complex just to be proved time and time again that you aren't particularly worthy of anyone's time.

History between us, between our alliances, show where the true lines are drawn, if you choose to say or imply that it's you and your alliance over us that's fine, I prefer to let the outsiders form their opinions based on their impressions and interpretations of facts.

If you want to keep up with the pugnacious attitude towards untagged, and small tags using the protection of your tag, that's totally up to you, however making assumptions regarding me, my game play, my integrity of the game, is a line you should tread lightly.

I am #35. The little all-x rep casher that was hit by our Russian comrade milord and by ARod.

https://www.eestats.com/team/country/35

I would highly despute the fact that I am the aggressor this set lol

However, I would highly encourage you to all kill my country cuz you know I should pay for my sins :)

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 2:18:53

g=) Y'all bombed my buildings to the ground right at the beginning lol! So i figured we were still playing from last set. So i started farming mariokart. And since i spent the whole time in DR... it worked in my favor. I was definitely not the aggressor, this set or last. g:)

You can use that same link to click on me and see. can't see all the spy ops sadly, I got to rebuild twice! Started farmer, rebuilt techer, then rebuilt farmer again. Good times. What should I play next?

https://www.eestats.com/team/country/48

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 2:20:32

You shut up!

/me eats more popcorn

It is, i whipped it myself!!

Right, I neeeeeeever touched it. nope. Not once. g;)

MILORD Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 10:03:45

If you attacked a peaceful clan at the end of the previous set, don't pretend to be an angel in this set.

However, I would highly encourage you to all kill my country cuz you know I should pay for my sins :)

Everyone will be punished, not just you. Lol
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 13:20:45

If you attacked a peaceful clan at the end of the previous set, don't pretend to be an angel in this set.

Everyone will be punished, not just you. Lol

Look at my last set country news. You attacked me by ABing me. Then I attacked your clan in retaliation…..

https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/3419/31

You make it seem like I picked a fight with you when I was minding my own business just like this set and you decided to hit my country first……

Either way it doesn’t matter. You are a spam tag and you will always die by my clans hands so carry on.

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 22nd 2022, 13:22:50

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 13:28:57

Teams is might makes right. If you can enforce it, it goes. Why do people have a problem with that?