Verified:

Trife Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 16:21:27

I'll be your Thumper

and you can be my faline.

today i learned bambi was male. wtf bambi's mom and dad.

incin22 Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 18:34:47

suddenly makes your fantasies a little less enticing, trife?

Trife Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 18:44:55

yeah i was going to say i'd be your thumper if you'd be my bambi

but after some googlefu, decided that'd be all sorts of messed up

locket Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 20:32:10

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Sublime:
Sorry, but I think the concept of editing the nature of the game to better suit people in already powerful alliances is completely unnecessary. You as the netter have an obligation to weigh the risk and reward of maintaining 50% SDI....all changing the missile format and banning suiciders would do is simply enable higher networth finishes for all netters, which does not increase competition. What happened to the country is regrettable, really....but perhaps you'll reconsider the next time doing multiple landgrabs on one country and replying to their message with "Get defense, join an alliance, this is the alliance server".

The countries in question and MANY of the suicided ones in Alliance server did not touch the suiciders. Heck PDM didn't touch this person at all. Someone losing 3/4 of their sets work in 1 minute is stupid when any suicider can do it.
You can't say PDM did nothing to anger this guy when they easily could have hit a previous country of his or landtraded and "robbed" him of a top 10 or something similar.

Alliances go to war for much less.

His ingame messages said that he was mad that PDM was landtrading which 90% of the server does. I love how many suiciders like to defend this guy. I wonder which of you it was :)

incin22 Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 23:24:10

So you say I'm evil. That "suiciders like me" shouldn't exist in this game.

Much like not every pidgeon is a rat with wings (http://fireflyforest.net/...y/Caloenas-nicobarica.jpg), not every suicider is a venting player who wants to see the world burn

Ever since I stopped drinking the koolaid and did something else, I have made a number of attacks. Here they are.

First set, retalled every attack, 1:1. Never overretalling, minding my own business, stockpiling. A couple people tried to step "out of bounds. An RD member derailed my stockpiling plans, and then an NA member grabbed me and AB'ed me, thinking that since I was untagged, I couldn't do anything. I then went to "war" with them for a period of 10-14 days, near the end I was very low and couldnt get any buildings off anyone in NA anymore due to diminished ghost acres, so I went elsewhere and did two grabs on people who had lots of buildings I could use. One had very low defense and one had more. So I, playing earth 2025, a game about attacking people, attacked these two targets for the buildings they had, dropped the acres because i had next to zero construction sites, and then got flamed as a fascist, claiming to want to ruin the resets of people in this game.

No. I needed your land so it was grabbed. I wasn't trying to ruin your set. I was grabbed while i was stockpiling too.

Reset 2: Played under the tag HERO because fazer asked me to protect his members, which I tried to do to my best ability, but some members were upset at the farming, which would have been oppressive had I not be warding off the majority of hits. Fazer went and grabbed people to "retalliate" against the established game, but was retarded about it in that he attacked clans that weren't hitting us. That was dumb. Eventually SoL told me HERO would be "set to farm," and every hit was retalled. Then SoL killed off countries involved slowly, and then one day went to me. I was hoping they would just ignore me as only Fazer was the one who messed with them. They declared "war" on HERO, in my mind.

I created a restart, built up to 1 million jets over a week, then checked one day on a bunch of countries, found some with stockpile, and "counterstriked" SoL, building up to i think 15 mil units. This was actually pretty fun. Props to the SoLer who bombed my airbases from 6 mil jets to 1.5 mil jets after like 5 hits, crippling my attack. After I was spent, I died

Reset 3. Tyranny techer, grabbed a bunch, as can be expected, but every hit is retalled fairly. Then Rival grabs me when i have 1 mil jets, he has 4.5 mil power. So I spend some stockpile to retal. He then RoR's me and buys to 9 mil defense power. So I spend the rest of my stockpile buying jets to retal, which I do, and tell him RoRing would be a mistake, because I can retalliate against any number of turrets he buys. I have 8 mil jets, he has 9 mil turrets. And he RoRoRs and buys 1 mil more turrets, showing me he has no respect, or he's saying "come at me brah".
At this point I had purchased so many jets that I hadnt run turns for 3 days because of expenses, and had full turns. So I spent like 50 turns teching (with crazy expenses), dump all my tech 3 times that day and then do br's, getting him to 4 mil turrets, ab's and 48 destroy building spy ops.

And then I die.

What part of what I have done is "wrong" to you.

No seriously. Give me a reason that doesnt make me think you are incapable of embraces ideas different from yours. (automaton)

archaic Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 23:34:08

Originally posted by incin22:
...Played under the tag HERO because fazer asked me to protect his members, which I tried to do to my best ability, but some members were upset at the farming, which would have been oppressive had I not be warding off the majority of hits...

So . . . you're the wind beneath fazer's wings?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

anoniem Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 0:21:28

Originally posted by Trife:
Nobody seems to have any issues with alliance attacking alliances over bullfluff that happened many many resets ago...

How come it's a big deal when a lone country does it?

+1

p.s. it's good to see that locket is still a fluffing retard, regardless of the subject.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 0:23:35

Originally posted by tisya:
Sorry, but I think the concept of editing the nature of the game to better suit people in already powerful alliances is completely unnecessary. You as the netter have an obligation to weigh the risk and reward of maintaining 50% SDI....all changing the missile format and banning suiciders would do is simply enable higher networth finishes for all netters, which does not increase competition. What happened to the country is regrettable, really....but perhaps you'll reconsider the next time doing multiple landgrabs on one country and replying to their message with "Get defense, join an alliance, this is the alliance server".

The countries in question and MANY of the suicided ones in Alliance server did not touch the suiciders. Heck PDM didn't touch this person at all. Someone losing 3/4 of their sets work in 1 minute is stupid when any suicider can do it.
You can't say PDM did nothing to anger this guy when they easily could have hit a previous country of his or landtraded and "robbed" him of a top 10 or something similar.

We could have however, we might never have touched him at all. His reply didn't indicate that we had grabbed him. But if we had, then the potential suicider could easily have come and talk to me. :P

he probably thought it was best to attack pdm now while you're at your weakest, i.e. TAN is no longer director so the perpetrator wouldn't have to worry about an AB counter strike.
re(ally)tired

TAN Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 6:48:57

Yeah because when I was in charge, the AB CS was so common. Idiot troll, I've always been staunchly against it. Do you know anything about anything?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 7:18:39

While I think that building up a nice fat netter country is an admirable thing, especially if you aren't farming the untaggeds, you should learn from this and boost up your SDI to max levels and perhaps beyond so that the first series of missiles can't tear you up like what apparently happened here. And there are always going to be people that just don't like your alliance for whatever reasons. This would be a good time to point out that it would have been appropriate to have a Mercenary Group around to deal with people like this. But, no one likes the mercs, thus, you will have to defend yourselves.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 8:32:31

Originally posted by anoniem:
Nobody seems to have any issues with alliance attacking alliances over bullfluff that happened many many resets ago...

+1

p.s. it's good to see that locket is still a fluffing retard, regardless of the subject.

Good to see you still have the mentality of a child. I'm such a bad person saying that suiciding for no reason is bad! BAD LOCKET.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 9:21:08

Originally posted by incin22:
*great post*
I'll do the rebuttal for some of people here:

"But.. but.. but... you're playing untagged... so obviously people are allowed to RoR you without fear of retaliation for their clan... this is ALLIANCE server... right guys? right?"

*organises FS on netting clan for no reason to end a reset*
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 9:23:02

+1

Good to see you still have the mentality of a child. I'm such a bad person saying that suiciding for no reason is bad! BAD LOCKET.
the problem with you is not that you think suiciding for no reason is bad (it is), but that you assume that all suiciding is for no reason or for a bad reason

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 10:06:07

+1

the problem with you is not that you think suiciding for no reason is bad (it is), but that you assume that all suiciding is for no reason or for a bad reason

You are putting words in my mouth. If someone farms you then fluff them up. If no one touches you once all set then dont be a fluffer and ruin their sets with 1-2 weeks left and don't do it for the next set and the one after that too. I have seen plenty of suiciders that I thought were fine and justified. This one I did not think was fine.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 10:18:00

+1

You are putting words in my mouth. If someone farms you then fluff them up. If no one touches you once all set then dont be a fluffer and ruin their sets with 1-2 weeks left and don't do it for the next set and the one after that too. I have seen plenty of suiciders that I thought were fine and justified. This one I did not think was fine.
I bet you also think every alliance that declares war without grabbing disputes before is out of line as well, or are we back to different standards for alliances and individuals?

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 10:46:15

+1

I bet you also think every alliance that declares war without grabbing disputes before is out of line as well, or are we back to different standards for alliances and individuals?

I can't stand when an alliance randomly declares war on someone trying to be peaceful. My standards are the same. At least there is some chance that alliance gets punished but yah. Anon the immature retard up there actually had me arguing the same side as him last set or whenever it was Rival blindsided them with little time left in the set.... but luckily he is here to remind me of how awful I am so I can think back fondly on that instead.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 11:10:49

Criticizing Rival for hitting Evo is easy because it was so obviously stupid, but you're avoiding my argument there.

You seem to be saying that there needs to be ingame news for a suicider to be justified, furthermore you seem to be saying that this news needs to be from this set. Those are not standards you have held alliances to. Just because Rival's actions fit the description here doesn't mean that you haven't given a pass to other alliances that weren't as out of line as Rival was.

Devestation Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 11:11:16

reading this thread in it's entirety is seriously making me reconsider playing next set.

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 11:15:31

Criticizing Rival for hitting Evo is easy because it was so obviously stupid, but you're avoiding my argument there.

You seem to be saying that there needs to be ingame news for a suicider to be justified, furthermore you seem to be saying that this news needs to be from this set. Those are not standards you have held alliances to. Just because Rival's actions fit the description here doesn't mean that you haven't given a pass to other alliances that weren't as out of line as Rival was.

Actually I just used the most recent example of what I thought of as an alliance that pulled some serious BS. Perhaps if there was no way to hide country history and who you are I would be less against cross set suiciding for untaggeds. Unfortunately they all end up looking like griefers like KJ. Anyways I'm done here since this is a flufffest either way. Sleep time.

Trife Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 16:12:33

really guys?

i was in the middle of discussing rabbit/deer sex with a online female

thanks for screwing it up for me! jerks

tisya Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 16:25:54

They're just jealous Trifey. Meet at your house in..3 hours? ;)
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

anoniem Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 17:44:23

Originally posted by TAN:
Yeah because when I was in charge, the zero attack CS was so common.

*corrected.
re(ally)tired

TAN Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 18:32:25

Aww Anoniem it's so cute how you cry. Do you need a vibrator for your vagina?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 19:29:08

Well, this has digressed pretty spectacularly.

Trife Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 20:05:30

Originally posted by archaic:
Well, this has digressed pretty spectacularly.

Thread derailer/hijacker/clusterfluffer trife reporting for duty, sir!

tisya Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 23:45:19

Excuse me, try not to insult vaginas.
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

Sublime Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 1:30:12

His ingame messages said that he was mad that PDM was landtrading which 90% of the server does. I love how many suiciders like to defend this guy. I wonder which of you it was :)

Suicider...right....last time my tag hit you, y'all went on vacation mode!!!!

snawdog Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 1:31:34

fluff quote hijack!!!
ICQ 364553524
msn

archaic Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 3:10:24

Originally posted by snawdog:

fluff quote hijack!!!

and so art is now created, let it begin

Marshal Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 12:00:50

you know mods are against those "pyramids"?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

wari Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 18:08:17

fluff quote hijack!!!

Originally posted by Marshal:

Huh?

Trife Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 19:45:01

Originally posted by wari:

fluff quote hijack!!!

Huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid
this explains what pyramids are, the Egyptians are pretty famous for them.
now lets continue this work of art!

Marshal Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 20:38:41

*waits some mod to edit last 10 posts above this post*

wari Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 20:47:56

i've been called a sand monkey a time or two.

Trife Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 21:19:09

Originally posted by wari:

fluff quote hijack!!!

Huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid
this explains what pyramids are, the Egyptians are pretty famous for them.
now lets continue this work of art!

sorry wari, my post wasn't meant to be smart-assy.

hope it didn't come accross that way!

marshall, quit being such a debbie downer

locket Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 21:19:52

I'm not in PDM so I suspect that the last time we warred you died a horrible death.... or you would if we havnt. Good try though.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 22:09:38

Alliance server needs a declare war on clan function, and apply "primary" style gdi. Special attacks will then be nullified for suiciders and will work fine for clans at war. Unless you're tarded enough to go non gdi, then that's your own fault. Primary gdi works the best in the game.
The EEVIL Empire

Marshal Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 22:11:33

last time you guys created quote-pyramids mods removed those.

archaic Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 3:17:36

*waits some mod to edit last 10 posts above this post*

last time you guys created quote-pyramids mods removed those.

swing and a miss

Marshal Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 12:05:57

they haven't just noticed this.

snawdog Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 14:51:43

Why would you give a fluff about pyramids?
ICQ 364553524
msn

anoniem Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 16:23:01

I'm not in PDM so I suspect that the last time we warred you died a horrible death.... or you would if we havnt. Good try though.

i think sublime is confusing tan with locket.

easy mistake i suppose.
re(ally)tired

Marshal Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 20:21:35

Why would you give a fluff about pyramids?

1. those are stupid.

2. increase scrolling time.

snawdog Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 21:06:06

I swear i should let it go at that..but i can't...

1.If you know this thread has been hi-jacked and full of pyramids.

2.If you know your "scrolling time"(tee hee) has been increased.

c.Why do you keep coming back?
ICQ 364553524
msn

Marshal Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 21:18:04

to reply to dumb questions.

snawdog Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 21:41:08

Dumb?
How so?
I come back to see if you still are tortured..
You come back to be tortured?
IDK,seems trivial to point out a thread for removal simply because you have to scroll for 2 seconds.

Well back when i was a kid we had to scroll uphill,both ways,in the snow.....
ICQ 364553524
msn

Marshal Game profile

Jan 31st 2013, 22:17:51

i'm not tortured.

q: where i have asked thread removal?
a: nowhere, just saying that quote pyramids aren't allowed and mods should remove those.