Jun 25th 2011, 2:37:17

<--- Im not over 30 :(
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2011, 2:44:18

Ponderer,

As you know I was never a fan of RD, and didn't care of them at all.

And yes, I agree with you, a strong argument can be made that RD is a name that needs to be permantently retired. Its a symbol of what was wrong with the old game, at the player level.

but there is one thing that's stronger than removing a symbol. Changing it. Changing the symbol is a STRONGER indication of where the game is going.

SO far, RD is clean in EE. That's a major change. And a MORE powerful statement, than a group that ceased to exist.

This way Silver can keep it lcean moving forward.

Take them away, and who knows, some old colors may come back and return the name and take it to its old way.

There are good people like Ruth, in the new RD from a merger. I'd trust her. She wouldn't be there if this was the old RD.

So, I suggest, having RD around and changed, is the BEST thing that could have happened.

I'm not saying ally with them, or even like them.
Just saying, quit punishing them.

Z is #1

Detmer Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 3:13:31

Originally posted by Notorious:
butthurt over vingthor? seriously? that was 10 years ago

how the fluff are there still so many bitter children that play this game when everyone is 30+

Noto brings up a valid point. Playing EE should be sufficient proof of age to purchase alcohol and go to bars.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 4:15:34

Point of clarification about LCN-SOL war last reset: There were a couple of landgrabs exchanged, but as I remember they weren't heavily weighted one way or the other, and I believe neither alliance was particularly shafted with returns. I can't speak for ICN's contact with SOL that set, but LCN had exactly zero FA contacts with SOL regarding landgrabs all of that set and the set previous (hell, Maki was even idling in our IRC channel that entire set, not saying a word).

When LCN warred imag over landgrabbing, it was a cumulative result of weeks of FA discussion and disagreement over policy, resulting in escalating grabbing, and eventually war.

With SOL, after approximately 10 exchanges over four weeks, LCN was FS'd with zero indication that SOL was even so much as dissatisfied with the result of the grabs.
Purposeful1

Trife Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 5:20:06

Originally posted by Brink:
Trife knows stuff.

quoted for truthiness

Drow Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 6:00:16

Nuke: Maybe we've also forgotten what happened after SLIT broke up (for the second time, IIRC). SOL turned against its long-time ally IX and FSed IX in almost every subsequent reset until IX disbanded (IIRC, NA FSed SOL one set or something).

SoL turned against ix because ix CF'd and left them hung out to dry against the combined forces of Tie, PDM and WoG when ix saw they were getting smacked down hard for the second set in a row. ix CF'd on the quiet without telling sol they were planning on it, leaving sol to get destroyed until they could arrange their own cf. Can you ereally blame sol for targeting ix after that? I know I can't. Doesn't make sol all good and noble, just putting things into perspective.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Pain Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 7:08:13

Originally posted by ponderer:
Pain: there's letting go of some stupid land grab that escalated into a war, or even being on different sides of a coalition, and letting go of angst towards a group that ran thousands of multis to try (and often succeed) at driving people away from the game. Personally, I have no animosity towards those who hide behind the colors today, beyond their choice of alliance name. In my opinion, the past actions of RD, moreso than any other group or name in this game deserves to be shunned. I left the game because Mehul was not willing to take overt action against them, even after I showed him proof of their actions. I spent two solid months abusing my moderator authority to keep them banned from the forums and deleting any mention of them, mainly to get a reaction from Mehul. And in the end, after two months of people screaming to him about my abuse of mod power, he still did nothing, and I realized that RD had killed the game for him, and gave up myself and left.

Will I jump to another tag for the opportunity to hit RD? no.
Will I complain when SoF finds itself warring against them? Again, no.
Would I leave SoF if they pacted RD, or if I found myself on the same side in a war with them? Yes.
Do I understand how veteran SOL members who experienced Ving Thor are willing to remain in an alliance FDP'd to RD? No, quite frankly I don't.

i understand RD has probably done some fluffty stuff in the past. but youre naive if you dont think there are other alliances that have done stuff equally as bad at some point. it was just that RD wasnt concerned with hiding what they did. im sure there are players that would say SoF ran them from the game. is it only bad if you ran off more people then the other guy?

Your mother is a nice woman

Jiman Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 8:08:18

Do I understand how veteran SOL members who experienced Ving Thor are willing to remain in an alliance FDP'd to RD? No, quite frankly I don't.

I play to have fun in a game. Its that simple.

Walding Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 8:13:24

Most of the ones tagged RD have never really been RD much less multi.

iNouda Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 8:14:14

STFU SOL, netters never forget. You'll pay for your past sins just like the rest of us =P

Helmet Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 11:34:55

Originally posted by Pain:
Pain: there's letting go of some stupid land grab that escalated into a war, or even being on different sides of a coalition, and letting go of angst towards a group that ran thousands of multis to try (and often succeed) at driving people away from the game. Personally, I have no animosity towards those who hide behind the colors today, beyond their choice of alliance name. In my opinion, the past actions of RD, moreso than any other group or name in this game deserves to be shunned. I left the game because Mehul was not willing to take overt action against them, even after I showed him proof of their actions. I spent two solid months abusing my moderator authority to keep them banned from the forums and deleting any mention of them, mainly to get a reaction from Mehul. And in the end, after two months of people screaming to him about my abuse of mod power, he still did nothing, and I realized that RD had killed the game for him, and gave up myself and left.

Would I leave SoF if they pacted RD, or if I found myself on the same side in a war with them? Yes.

i understand RD has probably done some fluffty stuff in the past. but youre naive if you dont think there are other alliances that have done stuff equally as bad at some point. it was just that RD wasnt concerned with hiding what they did. im sure there are players that would say SoF ran them from the game. is it only bad if you ran off more people then the other guy?

Wow. What alliance does this Pain guy play in? He doesn't even understand the difference between right and wrong.

Flamey Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 12:21:07

lol its funny how 90% of the people in this thread have no idea what is going on behind the the scenes especially the OP. I'm not surprised though, I bet there was an inspiring speech in the SoL site last week claiming that SoL was attacked for no reason and how it has been a conspiracy against them and how they are the best and will fight through it and the usually bullcrap propoganda.

Mr Midnight

Jun 25th 2011, 12:42:25

Originally posted by Helmet:
Originally posted by Mr Midnight:
Originally posted by Mr Midnight:
quite a few of the new RD'ers didnt cheat back in 2025, and didnt run you out of the game

so you killed an entire tag to get back at a few of the people who ruined your fun what, 5 or more years ago?

I don't know who was there then or now. I guess that's the problem with having a bunch of aliases isn't it?

yea, like everyone here posts and plays under their real names

i would have joined this group under the RD tag or not. its more about playing with people you enjoy playing with

Well, my name on here has been Helmet for 10 years. How many names have you had?

which is probably a lot less than most

Helmet Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 14:53:00

But we know when most people change names because they have nothing to hide.

If I went from Helmet to Mr Cheating Alliance member and didn't tell anyone that's certainly different than going from Helmet to Head Accessory and everyone knowing I changed my name.

You can twist and manipulate the facts all you want, but I'm not buying it.

Mr Midnight

Jun 25th 2011, 14:57:19

this is earth empires

there is little to no cheating whatever your nic is

and frankly i dont care if you buy it or not

Helmet Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:03:56

Yeah, RD doesn't cheat because they can't hardly get away with it. How honorable!

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:14:20

Originally posted by Flamey:
lol its funny how 90% of the people in this thread have no idea what is going on behind the the scenes especially the OP. I'm not surprised though, I bet there was an inspiring speech in the SoL site last week claiming that SoL was attacked for no reason and how it has been a conspiracy against them and how they are the best and will fight through it and the usually bullcrap propoganda.

To be fair if there is any alliance that can take being beat down it is SOL (iMag too). Even the other warring alliances lose members when they are hit.

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:17:49

What exactly is the point of being a new member in RD and not cheating? I can understand being in RD if you are an old color and just want to play with old friends. But why would anyone join RD now?
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:26:46

Originally posted by Ozzite:
What exactly is the point of being a new member in RD and not cheating? I can understand being in RD if you are an old color and just want to play with old friends. But why would anyone join RD now?

My point exactly.

Mr Midnight

Jun 25th 2011, 15:30:58

a better choice than any of the other tags currently in the game?

why did you join where you are ozzite?

RD came here knowing there would be no cheating

excuse us for helping to bring players back to the game

mazooka Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:35:55

all the people that have tried to get in over the years can now?

mazooka Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:44:57

Oh yea, being way outnumbered is never fun in a war. We all know this, yet it happens.

Thinking back though of my many years of playing in small netting tags, sol is the only alliance thats killed my tags. 3 times have those suckers of fluff tag killed my alliance. Always an unprovoked FS, with greater than 2:1 advantage, and I still dont like to see them gangbanged.

Flamey Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:48:59

How is 150 vs 100 a gangbang, WoG would have taken those odds.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:53:08

Come on man, it was over after the FS. Not even close. Didnt look like a very fun war either.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 16:19:03

mazooka, wake up.
re(ally)tired

Thunder Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 17:00:08

No reallly.I'm...just glad..Aaron Tippin...is so such a gracous host;
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Thunder Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 17:02:51

Hey...lets not forget..OUR VERY BEST ALLIES....OMG...
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Thunder Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 17:04:21

How bad could it be?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Thunder Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 17:29:06

Its fun
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

anoniem Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 17:30:13

?
re(ally)tired

trumper Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 18:24:48

Originally posted by dagga:

Let me get this straight, we either conducted war because we got called in by allies or we got overgrabbed. Every war (imag aside) has been a fair war. Last reset we declared on two alliances and another once hit us after that - we didnt call allies.

PP1 stated correctly LCN didn't overgrab SOL and SOL refused to talk. The hallmarks of a bully attitude. You dish it out, don't complain when it comes back to you. It's really that simple.

Reckless Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 22:28:50

SOL FSed LCN.

Not SOL plus 3 alliances. That's one thing I can understand that is being used as an argument.

Loafer Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 22:34:39

SOL, ARROW, RAGE & STEEL spell SARS. ofc they had to go...

Pain Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 22:41:12

Originally posted by Pain:

Wow. What alliance does this Pain guy play in? He doesn't even understand the difference between right and wrong.

youre an idiot. im not going to get baited into an arguement with you.
Your mother is a nice woman

achan Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 22:55:27

lol

dagga Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 23:13:28

purposeful1, you're wrong. Just stating some BS because you -think- its true does not make it true. SOL initiated 3 total landgrabs last set in the first 2 weeks because as an alliance, we were block exploring.

Maybe some facts will set you straight?

ICN last reset was actively looking for SOL members to hit. This is just one example of several..

1.6 hours ago
I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) [ICNxGARY] attempted to spy on Das elite SoL (#341) [SOLdiers]!

1.7 hours ago
I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) [ICNxGARY] attempted to spy on Solaria (#665) [SOLdiers]!

1.7 hours ago
I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) [ICNxGARY] attempted to spy on Honor Guard SOL (#618) [SOLdiers]!

5.2 hours ago
KuariOwesMeCookiesBadTWMyCookies (#385) [ICNxGARY] attempted to spy on SoLe SuRViVoR (#544) [SOLdiers]!

Roughly two weeks into last reset, out of every hit on SOL, ICN had done 1 out of 3 and LCN had hit us a dozen times. If you weren't looking to provoke a war, maybe you should control your members a bit better. Or maybe stop and think - hmm we keep hitting SOL who is going to find someoen to hit, maybe we should tone down the daily grabbing.

You guys poked the bear and then got stomped, as far as EE's history goes, last reset was as good a reason as any for war. It was certainly not unprovoked and every war we have been involved in the last 12 months has had one eye on the fact that SOL is going to fight every reset and the other eye on making sure we aren't just hitting an innocent party for the sake of it. See: SoF/LaF/MD/imag histories.

All this other crap trotted out by boneheads like Nukevil are meant to take the focus of the disgraceful actions of alliances like LaF that bleat like stuck pigs about the 'state of the game' then literally go out of their way to go back to the bad old days when it suits them. We won't complain about getting hit or starting new factions/coalition - but to have such a divergence from a path that was looking more like a path towards having meaningful wars, meaningful grudge matches and where the risk of losing was perhaps the most enjoyable aspect - its sad.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Junky Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 23:59:01

I'm just angry MD and co had to choose this reset, when I'm in TIE as a 1 set thing, to attack SOL... and calling RD our allies... blahg
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

ponderer Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 2:09:19

Originally posted by Junky:
I'm just angry MD and co had to choose this reset, when I'm in TIE as a 1 set thing, to attack SOL... and calling RD our allies... blahg

Well, when you sign an FDP, allies is the word that gets thrown around.
m0m0rific

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:52:45

dagga, I don't know where to look up last set's news, so I can't properly look at the stats, but your words seem a little twisted to me. *IF* LCN had made a dozen hits within the first two weeks, I'm sure nearly all of those were near day 14 (because you can bet your behind that if SOL was batch exploring, LCN was, too--and probably slower, considering we were on 240-280 CS, while you guys were on 180-200). Regardless, regular landgrabs exchanged between unpacted alliances certainly aren't a declaration of war. We weren't farming any SOL countries--at most, it'd be one PS per 48 hours on a single country. As I recall, you guys retalled just fine, and came out ahead on many (if not all) of the hits. If there was a problem (there didn't seem to be, as you guys were likewise landgrabbing us, as you mention), then standard procedure is to have a FA contact the other alliance to say, "hey, we don't like this." We would have gladly adjusted our landgrabs accordingly.
Purposeful1

dagga Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:13:10

The hits were constant and 90% you hitting us. It's up to you to decide whats acceptable or not. It wasn't acceptable to us, so you got hit.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

IXNeo Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:17:23

+points

:)
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:22:37

Below is all news between SOL and LCN before SOL FSed ICN and LCN on Apr/27/11 at ~22:00. Read from the bottom up for chronological order.

Apr/26/11 14:58:09 PS Sic Semper Tyrannis SoL (#246) (SOLdiers) Purposeful1 (#202) (LCNostra) 2321 A 3936 A
Apr/26/11 14:41:00 PS Purposeful1 (#202) (LCNostra) Sic Semper Tyrannis SoL (#246) (SOLdiers) 2032 A 2989 A
Apr/26/11 8:48:08 PS bloodywave (#395) (LCNostra) Nagger hur now (#737) (SOLdiers) 321 A 479 A
Apr/25/11 19:02:50 PS bloodywave (#395) (LCNostra) Nigga hur now (#737) (SOLdiers) 202 A 367 A
Apr/24/11 1:22:51 PS Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) 987 A 1756 A
Apr/24/11 1:19:34 PS Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) 1467 A 2452 A
Apr/23/11 21:35:19 PS Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) 2023 A 2979 A
Apr/23/11 21:31:09 PS Nigga hur now (#737) (SOLdiers) motherfunker (#738) (LCNostra) 559 A 688 A
Apr/22/11 21:39:05 PS Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) 826 A 1579 A
Apr/22/11 8:44:58 PS God Of War (#239) (SOLdiers) Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) 1009 A 1549 A
Apr/21/11 13:36:26 PS Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) God Of War (#239) (SOLdiers) 1411 A 2076 A
Apr/21/11 2:07:48 PS alexbajd (#11) (LCNostra) Who Dey SOLers (#33) (SOLdiers) 1413 A 1996 A
Apr/20/11 13:11:15 PS Who Dey SOLers (#33) (SOLdiers) alexbajd (#11) (LCNostra) 1453 A 2324 A
Apr/20/11 8:21:47 PS Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) Monex (#567) (LCNostra) 1098 A 1953 A
Apr/19/11 2:57:13 PS Jiman (#71) (SOLdiers) Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) 1226 A 1764 A
Apr/19/11 2:56:49 SS Jiman (#71) (SOLdiers) Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) 1026 A 1432 A
Apr/19/11 2:47:47 PS Monex (#567) (LCNostra) Little Butt Nugget (#93) (SOLdiers) 918 A 1444 A
Apr/19/11 2:02:50 PS Zen (#281) (LCNostra) Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) 1304 A 1939 A
Apr/18/11 22:59:42 PS Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) Zen (#281) (LCNostra) 1586 A 2839 A
Apr/18/11 21:15:06 PS Rougers Last Stand (#497) (LCNostra) Jiman (#71) (SOLdiers) 1472 A 2168 A
Apr/18/11 5:08:38 PS Jiman (#71) (SOLdiers) LCNachos n Cheez (#120) (LCNostra) 1068 A 1669 A
Apr/17/11 23:59:19 PS Sic Semper Tyrannis SoL (#246) (SOLdiers) LCNachos n Cheez (#120) (LCNostra) 899 A 1341 A
Apr/16/11 16:14:01 PS abSOLutely flawless (#399) (SOLdiers) Monex (#567) (LCNostra) 770 A 1187 A
Apr/16/11 3:02:43 PS Sic Semper Tyrannis SoL (#246) (SOLdiers) LCNachos n Cheez (#120) (LCNostra) 1032 A 1508 A
Apr/15/11 23:55:09 PS LCNachos n Cheez (#120) (LCNostra) Praes Speedos (#295) (SOLdiers) 444 A 721 A
Apr/14/11 20:29:30 PS Monex (#567) (LCNostra) Who Dey SOLers (#33) (SOLdiers) 507 A 781 A
Apr/14/11 16:58:51 PS LCNachos n Cheez (#120) (LCNostra) Solaria (#665) (SOLdiers) 270 A 420 A

And below is all news between SOL and ICN before that same time that SOL FSed both of them:

Apr/24/11 9:00:13 PS Jiman (#71) (SOLdiers) The Spooky Rookie Cookie Wookie (#420) (ICNxGARY) 640 A 1376 A
Apr/23/11 2:06:44 PS Jiman (#71) (SOLdiers) The Spooky Rookie Cookie Wookie (#420) (ICNxGARY) 609 A 1249 A
Apr/22/11 10:52:08 PS 458 is Our Number (#179) (SOLdiers) Silver Wings (#17) (ICNxGARY) 1187 A 1907 A
Apr/22/11 5:06:44 PS Wonkoland (#591) (SOLdiers) The Spooky Rookie Cookie Wookie (#420) (ICNxGARY) 478 A 1002 A
Apr/21/11 22:30:09 PS If You See This Im Hitting (#461) (SOLdiers) I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) 2192 A 2830 A
Apr/21/11 22:30:00 PS If You See This Im Hitting (#461) (SOLdiers) I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) 2676 A 3423 A
Apr/21/11 21:16:06 PS I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) If You See This Im Hitting (#461) (SOLdiers) 2191 A 3124 A
Apr/21/11 12:20:52 PS The Spooky Rookie Cookie Wookie (#420) (ICNxGARY) FSU Nation (#626) (SOLdiers) 1368 A 1997 A
Apr/21/11 5:20:31 PS Silver Wings (#17) (ICNxGARY) 458 is Our Number (#179) (SOLdiers) 1041 A 1527 A
Apr/20/11 20:30:42 PS If You See This Im Hitting (#461) (SOLdiers) KuariOwesMeCookiesBadTWMyCookies (#385) (ICNxGARY) 453 A 756 A
Apr/20/11 20:30:35 SS If You See This Im Hitting (#461) (SOLdiers) KuariOwesMeCookiesBadTWMyCookies (#385) (ICNxGARY) 374 A 702 A
Apr/19/11 20:15:47 PS If You See This Im Hitting (#461) (SOLdiers) KuariOwesMeCookiesBadTWMyCookies (#385) (ICNxGARY) 901 A 1367 A
Apr/19/11 18:29:49 PS KuariOwesMeCookiesBadTWMyCookies (#385) (ICNxGARY) something (#195) (SOLdiers) 798 A 1361 A
Apr/19/11 11:10:38 PS 458 is Our Number (#179) (SOLdiers) jcatron (#282) (ICNxGARY) 432 A 851 A
Apr/19/11 4:32:12 PS Silver Wings (#17) (ICNxGARY) 458 is Our Number (#179) (SOLdiers) 1339 A 1964 A
Apr/19/11 3:04:41 PS 458 is Our Number (#179) (SOLdiers) Ducktape fixes everything (#345) (ICNxGARY) 433 A 757 A
Apr/19/11 0:02:49 PS abSOLutely flawless (#399) (SOLdiers) The Kraken (#44) (ICNxGARY) 918 A 1670 A
Apr/18/11 19:22:59 PS Silver Wings (#17) (ICNxGARY) Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) 1494 A 2124 A
Apr/18/11 15:42:20 PS KuariOwesMeCookiesBadTWMyCookies (#385) (ICNxGARY) Demolition Legion (#84) (SOLdiers) 852 A 1354 A
Apr/17/11 19:13:55 PS Honor Guard SOL (#618) (SOLdiers) Its Peanut Butter Cookie Time (#54) (ICNxGARY) 1015 A 1875 A
Apr/17/11 13:09:40 PS The Kraken (#44) (ICNxGARY) Mrs SoL needs a doctor (#472) (SOLdiers) 1275 A 1851 A
Apr/16/11 8:24:47 PS Jiman (#71) (SOLdiers) I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) 539 A 756 A
Apr/16/11 4:45:53 PS SNSDSOLVisualDreams (#45) (SOLdiers) The Spooky Rookie Cookie Wookie (#420) (ICNxGARY) 754 A 1124 A
Apr/16/11 2:51:40 PS I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) Bugger off Mate (#48) (SOLdiers) 1261 A 1687 A
Apr/15/11 12:18:33 PS The Spooky Rookie Cookie Wookie (#420) (ICNxGARY) SNSDSOLVisualDreams (#45) (SOLdiers) 908 A 1235 A
Apr/14/11 23:33:46 PS Toilet Seat Bacon Strips (#83) (SOLdiers) I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) 542 A 752 A
Apr/14/11 22:03:24 PS I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) Toilet Seat Bacon Strips (#83) (SOLdiers) 856 A 1118 A
Apr/11/11 2:20:13 PS Show Time (#492) (SOLdiers) The Kraken (#44) (ICNxGARY) 512 A 693 A
Apr/10/11 16:57:11 PS The Kraken (#44) (ICNxGARY) Show Time (#492) (SOLdiers) 553 A 693 A
Apr/10/11 5:06:03 PS Jiman (#71) (SOLdiers) I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) 174 A 269 A
Apr/09/11 16:27:17 PS I licked Kuaris cookie (#62) (ICNxGARY) The Ichthyomasochist (#232) (SOLdiers) 213 A 293 A

Edited By: NukEvil on Jun 26th 2011, 4:38:44. Reason: ugh...FINE
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:23:49

dagga,

Just for future reference, if you have access to the SOL unacceptability quota, could you ask that it be published beside your retal policy? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Purposeful1

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:29:01

Thanks, NukEvil. Looks to me like about 8 hits on SOL from LCN vs. 9 hits on LCN from SOL. Granted, both those numbers are probably plus or minus 2 depending on how you count retals or RoRs, but that looks even more even than I remembered it.
Purposeful1

elvesrus

Jun 26th 2011, 4:29:13

Looking at those LGs... I can't exactly see how SoL FSing would be justified on the grabs(lol RoR). Now if LCN had been the ones with the FS...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:31:53

I included news from ICN as well.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2011, 4:32:31

It's confusing that way, probably better to put the ICN news in a separate post.

Soviet Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:33:31

Looks more like LCN should've been doing the declaring than SOL.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:33:40

dag nab it, NukEvil. Make a different post for the ICN ones!
Purposeful1

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:39:38

There, I put them separate in the same post.