Verified:

DonKarnage Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 5:18:03

I "LAWLED" at "mental midget". Everything else... I just kind of whimpered a little bit.

Soviet Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 16:18:03

Why did dagga/SOL stop posting???
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 19:13:28

Soviet! You totally screwed up the plan to let this thread sink into ignored oblivion!
Purposeful1

XiQter MD Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 20:24:24

I read the topic then who created it, then I loled

Makinso Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 20:33:37

Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by dagga:

Let me get this straight, we either conducted war because we got called in by allies or we got overgrabbed. Every war (imag aside) has been a fair war. Last reset we declared on two alliances and another once hit us after that - we didnt call allies.

PP1 stated correctly LCN didn't overgrab SOL and SOL refused to talk. The hallmarks of a bully attitude. You dish it out, don't complain when it comes back to you. It's really that simple.

Trumper plz.

There was quite some grabbing going on and SOL and LCN couldn't get to concessions about who would get what retal etc. I did the negotiations for it and we just drew a blank on every offer we made.

If I refused to talk to you guys I would've simply told you to prepare for war:-)

trumper Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 20:58:31

Originally posted by Makinso:
Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by dagga:

Let me get this straight, we either conducted war because we got called in by allies or we got overgrabbed. Every war (imag aside) has been a fair war. Last reset we declared on two alliances and another once hit us after that - we didnt call allies.

PP1 stated correctly LCN didn't overgrab SOL and SOL refused to talk. The hallmarks of a bully attitude. You dish it out, don't complain when it comes back to you. It's really that simple.

Trumper plz.

There was quite some grabbing going on and SOL and LCN couldn't get to concessions about who would get what retal etc. I did the negotiations for it and we just drew a blank on every offer we made.

If I refused to talk to you guys I would've simply told you to prepare for war:-)

Every offer made? Go back to page 3 and add up the acres. SOL netted 17,317 acres off LCN and LCN got 12,317 off SOL. It sounds like pre-war you guys were doing fine just exchanging land with us.

The difference was SOL went into the reset looking for a war and LCN went into the reset looking to netgain. So while I wasn't privy to your supposed FA (Noting that PP1's earlier post saying you idled in IRC and didn't talk to us at all), one would have to guess the conversation when something like these are our demands.

But hey, I'm back to square one. Even if you don't concede to my point of view, I don't think you are stupid enough not to have foreseen how we would see events relative to our perspective. Which brings us back to the bully concept--you knew your actions last set would be perceived by us as bullying (and if you're claiming you didn't then really, I do actually own some useless land I would like to sell you) and so this set there is no room to whine about number advantages.

Jiman Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 21:47:31

I always liked MD. Too much hate in this thread, not enough lovin.

Samoan Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 22:56:31

I agree with Jiman, I always liked MD too

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 30th 2011, 5:18:06

Ok I have to enter in this.

Way back in the day, my alliance was being driven to a corner by IX, and because of that I began my mercenary days, I would join ANY clan that wanted to do war with IX and Co regardless of whit one it was, all in attempt to give netters a breath, I tag jumped almost every reset because IX had driven my friends off the game, and RD lets not forget RD.

Now would I hit RD, IX (RIH), etc for no reason? No
Am I pissed at thos names? YES
would I leave my alliance if I had to help them? probably.

RD/IX are symbols of all I hated and as such anything with their names gives me scorn.

Next set we should try to do it Pre TILD war, by calling in allies.

For example

SOL/MD/SOF get set for week 2 war
Everyone else gets ready for 3 week war, and we let the FSes begin.

1AM

/me leaves
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Ruthie

Jun 30th 2011, 22:22:43

lol

I think IX declared war on Ragnarok more times than just about any other tag

so if I could get past MY hatred of IX and actually play there till they folded, then anyone could get past their's :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

archaic Game profile

Jun 30th 2011, 22:31:36

Yep, I pretty much dropped all of my baggage from the previous game when I started playing here. If we cannot let go of fluff from E2025 (especially old pre-SLIT stuff) then this game is going to stagnate pretty quickly.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 30th 2011, 22:40:02

ow fluff I was messed up last night

Again, I won't run after IX or RD with a torch, but those names bring back bad memories, so my mod goes from good to not so good, just by looking at them.

I think Pain is in RD, and he wasn't an ass in FFA, so my look on RD improved slightly, I think all the players that came back recently, just need to play for a little bit, until they get pass that crap :p
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 0:19:19

SoL is no different to any of the others.

SoL allowed themselves to be knowingly lead by the head of IX who was a blatent cheater.

this is fact.

I think that WoG and Ix should reform a combined alliance and smackdown the kids for a set ;-) that would be fun to watch.