Dec 22nd 2012, 1:13:08

^ lol

The only statement that made sense "Your strats are perfect"

Edited By: ColoOutlaw on Dec 22nd 2012, 1:19:28
See Original Post

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:40:35

Originally posted by Sov:
If you look at every thread it's all MD, Evo (mainly former Evo) and PDM crying here. Oh and Alin... You guys got Alin to back you up!

where are the evo members and pdm members?

you accuse other people of trolling, yet you have no clue whatsoever about anything, except how to avoid a decent fight, cos your clan is so pisspoor at actually warring it'd be an embarrassment.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:41:47

Whether you are playing or not, you will always be known as the cry baby whiner from Evo ;)

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:43:19

you don't need to be from pdm,md or evo to realise that your clan is absolute garbage.

surely there are members of sof/laf that are actually embarrassed by the fact that you say you're the best yet can only:

1) destroy smaller clans 1 by 1 rather than declaring on them at the same time
2) use an alliance with some skilled players aka laf to bail you out.

92 members in sof? LOL.

Y U SO fluff THEN?
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:45:48

You sound a little bit obsessed with us there. It is possibly because we hurt your feelings at some point in the past? You are trying very very hard ;)

Alin Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:50:44

i rarely see MD members saying anything.

Basically the complaining crowd is formed out of folks who don't give a fluff anymore.

There is also another ( larger ) crowd who won`t complain because you`ll threat and fluff their communities up.

GJ Mr. Mod!!!

Sov Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:51:39

Same old names every set. I like to see you go on your little crusades, it makes us happy to know you think about us so much :)

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:54:05

Not really. I've experienced SoF 1v1 in an even war where SoF got the FS.

The special olympian flamey was around too. He'll give you the details where you got your arses handed to you and had to run to LaF to FA you and then to FS evo =)

Serously though.. don't you feel ashamed. You alliance can't netgain for fluff and by God you've proven time and time again you can't war.

Here's a little song I adapted for SoF:
SoF
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again
SoF
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:56:57

You think about us too much... really... you wrote a song about us? Come on now, I think you are a little bit too obsessed. But writing a song just for us is a very sweet gesture Anoniem and we thank you for the effort! ;)

However, I do think in the long-term thinking about us so much is really unhealthy for you. We really need to think of your mental well-being after all.

But we thank you for always keeping us in your thoughts :)

<3 from SoF

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:01:03

Wow. You are just a barrel of laughs aren't you. I can reduce your posts/vocab down to a few words:

laf
help
us
obsessed
troll
whiner
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:02:59

Originally posted by Sov:
Same old names every set. I like to see you go on your little crusades, it makes us happy to know you think about us so much :)

Same old names and a couple of new ones - every set.

Keep going!.

P.S: you forgot the whine&cry anononono

Sov Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:04:09

How many posts have you made just dedicated to us today? 10? 20? Somewhere in between?

Anoniem, I am absolutely honored to know you think about us this much :)

You are trying very very hard and everyone sees how much effort you put in for us. You are like the SoF anti-cheer squad ;)

Alin Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:10:51

In your place, i`ll use my influence and call off the prearranged Rival ws Sol war to call Rival in, too. Those MD punks are still kicking ...

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:15:12

Alin. If I was your parent I would have punched you as a child.

Just saying.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Alin Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:19:24

I would like your mother to beat me up. Can i can i ?

"/me inserts random comment about MrCharcoal`s mother"

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:21:56

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Murf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:32:28

anoniem let's get one thing straight, SoF CAN war(no point trying to say we can't when we clearly can), pretty sure we can net also if we ever actually have a netting set (Hopefully soon we actually will do this PROPERLY), sure I doubt we could net to the standard of Evo or LaF on masse but we have players perfectly capable of finishing top 10 without all the shady fluff.

All the fluffe talk on here provides entertainment plain and simple

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:41:55

Originally posted by Murf:

All the fluffe talk on here stems from our fluffe in-game play, tactics, gangbangs etc.

re(ally)tired

Murf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:45:03

lol your a complete douche

3rd win on the bounce for your team, temporarily in the top 4

Rednose Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 15:20:02

I used to like sof back in the old earth. you had more decent guys than idiots.
In the new earth, you just suck.

I don't like the new MD either, but they can't hold the water to your cowardness.

LaF didn't change much, they always valued power over being a decent person.

This server needs a breath of honorable air urgently. We need to go back to enjoyable wars. (Almost) All I saw since starting to play again about 1.5 years ago, are fights that are incredibly lopsided.

Sov Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 15:32:03

You think I am an idiot now Rednose? That is sad ;)

I even made a sig for you all those years ago... No appreciation!

anitasanchez

Dec 22nd 2012, 15:32:39

The bigger question is, are you rudolph with your rednose?

locket Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 15:51:55

You are all on the naughty list

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 16:44:19

I think 80% of the MDers posting what you are considering "whining", is more of just disbelief this has transpired, more than whining.....

---life long MDer, life long stfu everyone'er

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 22nd 2012, 16:51:07

Just because you say someone is whining doesn't make it true. it's just a way to distract from the actual issues that the other clan (the one being "whined" about) doesn't want to discuss.

it's the traditional way to try and marginalize your opponent's legitimate concerns -- claim they are whiners. deflect the discussion and try to put those who are already on the defensive on the defensive in a different arena (AT).

if you haven't realized this, you're a n00b. folks have been doing legitimately douchey things in this game and then claiming the other party is just whining for over a decade. It spans political lines as well :p

Edited By: Pang on Dec 22nd 2012, 16:53:28
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Kalick Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 23:51:59

Originally posted by Rednose:
I don't like the new MD either, but they can't hold the water to your cowardness.

Maybe not the place for this, but I'm just curious, what don't you like about the current MD? If you'd like to take this off this thread, I can just send you a message instead.

Kumander Otbol

Dec 28th 2012, 6:50:53

bonus
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Darakna Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 13:05:06

Originally posted by Pang:
Just because you say someone is whining doesn't make it true. it's just a way to distract from the actual issues that the other clan (the one being "whined" about) doesn't want to discuss.

it's the traditional way to try and marginalize your opponent's legitimate concerns -- claim they are whiners. deflect the discussion and try to put those who are already on the defensive on the defensive in a different arena (AT).

if you haven't realized this, you're a n00b. folks have been doing legitimately douchey things in this game and then claiming the other party is just whining for over a decade. It spans political lines as well :p

great post

euglaf Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 21:39:24

DEAR FLAMEY,

WINTER BRINGS SHORT DAYS AND COLD TEMPERATURES. I ALSO DISLIKE THE RAIN BECAUSE IM TOO CHEAP TO REPLACE THE TIRES ON MY CAR, AND I ONLY HAVE ONE WINDSHIELD WIPER (I BROKE OFF THE PASSENGER SIDE ONE). WITHOUT SUNLIGHT, I FEEL THE DEPRESSION SETTING IN. MY DRY PEELING SKIN AND CONSTANT MICTURATION REMIND ME OF THE COLD.

THE MOST BOTHERSOME THING OF ALL IS THE UFOS. THEM DAMN UFOS ARE GOING TO BE STRUCK DOWN BY LIGHTNING! NOW YOU MAY THINK WHAT DOES A UFO HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? IS A UFO EVEN REAL? WHY DO PEOPLE CLAIM THAT UFOS EXIST?

SINCERELY YOURS,
EUGENE, SUPREME DICTATOR, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM.

trumper Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 23:47:53

Originally posted by Flamey:
Dear Whiners,

I see that you are crying again. So what is it about this time? Waah wahh, SoF is destroying the health of the game bla bla.

So what have we done this time? Well we made the horrible decision to help SoL and Rival arrange a war on cordial and fair terms. We also made the disgraceful decision to help other alliances, including former enemies recruit members. But most shocking of all SoF made the diabolical decision to actually do something for ourselves last set. We hit two alliances who had plotted against us in the past, received logs about recently, and would have been killing us if they had the political clout to do so.

And now this set, we receive more suspicious logs, but we actually make the effort to try and work around it. We never did come to any agreements I see, but a SoF with 50 people netting and 40 people planning for a later set war were hardly a threat to a 75 member MD, I'm sure something would have been worked out eventually. But it is clear that you were planning for this date. Your strats are perfect aligned for a strike this week. You made the decision to hit today regardless and you had two targets, SoF or RD. You came to us a few days offering a pact with unacceptable terms, despite us being in a position of power. You played on the fact that you'd think we'd pact you, and leave RD isolated in an attempt to protect our netters. When we refused, you decided your best option was to hit our 50 netters and 40 unprepped warriors and gaining a breaker advantage, hoping that we wouldn't call in allies as we'd fear looking weak (and maybe hoping we'd have 20+ people not restart out of frustration).

This was a miscalculation. We really don't care what the whiners on this server think. We promised war for our 40 warriors and a netting set for our 50 netters... and that’s what they'll be doing. Our warriors will now be killing/maiming you all set while our netters will be farming your countries. It isn't conventional netting, but LaF has shown this works well... and we have the added bonus that our members and our warchat leaders can have a nice and relaxing Christmas, instead of a slow grinding, time consuming war where our numbers would have ground out a probable victory. I’ve seen the logs where you were having fun about the fact that you'd ruin our reunion set, but nope, we'll enjoy this just as much, and if any other alliances decide to join in, they'll be our Christmas lunch too.

So bad for the game? Look to me that we have imag vs RD (fair war) and SoL vs Rival, which will be fair and everyone is free to net. MD will get a beating while SoF and LaF have fun... but as MD mentioned on their war dec they can take anything and won’t go away... so is the server really so bad. :)

Love SoF.
xxx

Wait, wait wait...

You're complaining that someone else is complaining... and then taking the time to try to respond to every point they make?

Classic.

Evidently whining is for everyone. So I'll whine about your whining about their whining about past reset's whining about more whining.

Taveren Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:30:35

Originally posted by trumper:
Dear Whiners,

I see that you are crying again. So what is it about this time? Waah wahh, SoF is destroying the health of the game bla bla.

So what have we done this time? Well we made the horrible decision to help SoL and Rival arrange a war on cordial and fair terms. We also made the disgraceful decision to help other alliances, including former enemies recruit members. But most shocking of all SoF made the diabolical decision to actually do something for ourselves last set. We hit two alliances who had plotted against us in the past, received logs about recently, and would have been killing us if they had the political clout to do so.

And now this set, we receive more suspicious logs, but we actually make the effort to try and work around it. We never did come to any agreements I see, but a SoF with 50 people netting and 40 people planning for a later set war were hardly a threat to a 75 member MD, I'm sure something would have been worked out eventually. But it is clear that you were planning for this date. Your strats are perfect aligned for a strike this week. You made the decision to hit today regardless and you had two targets, SoF or RD. You came to us a few days offering a pact with unacceptable terms, despite us being in a position of power. You played on the fact that you'd think we'd pact you, and leave RD isolated in an attempt to protect our netters. When we refused, you decided your best option was to hit our 50 netters and 40 unprepped warriors and gaining a breaker advantage, hoping that we wouldn't call in allies as we'd fear looking weak (and maybe hoping we'd have 20+ people not restart out of frustration).

This was a miscalculation. We really don't care what the whiners on this server think. We promised war for our 40 warriors and a netting set for our 50 netters... and that’s what they'll be doing. Our warriors will now be killing/maiming you all set while our netters will be farming your countries. It isn't conventional netting, but LaF has shown this works well... and we have the added bonus that our members and our warchat leaders can have a nice and relaxing Christmas, instead of a slow grinding, time consuming war where our numbers would have ground out a probable victory. I’ve seen the logs where you were having fun about the fact that you'd ruin our reunion set, but nope, we'll enjoy this just as much, and if any other alliances decide to join in, they'll be our Christmas lunch too.

So bad for the game? Look to me that we have imag vs RD (fair war) and SoL vs Rival, which will be fair and everyone is free to net. MD will get a beating while SoF and LaF have fun... but as MD mentioned on their war dec they can take anything and won’t go away... so is the server really so bad. :)

Love SoF.
xxx

Wait, wait wait...

You're complaining that someone else is complaining... and then taking the time to try to respond to every point they make?

Classic.

Evidently whining is for everyone. So I'll whine about your whining about their whining about past reset's whining about more whining.

IT'S LIKE RAIN ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Warner

Dec 29th 2012, 0:36:05

meh,

No more SoFers post in this thread.

SoF

Boltar Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:45:52

Originally posted by Alin:

Some of the players will join team server and will fluff that up too ( imagine a team composed of 40 other teams ) and a vast majority will finally play where they belong ( FFA ).

already done buddy.. :)

Helmet Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 16:40:01

I generally like MD. They're not whiners like a lot of other alliances. :) I'm only mad because they lied in their war dec and declared war on us (not this set, the first time). SoF and MD should have never fought, EVER. It was a huge and stupid mistake.

Pride Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 20:42:37

Originally posted by Helmet:
I generally like MD. They're not whiners like a lot of other alliances. :) I'm only mad because they lied in their war dec and declared war on us (not this set, the first time). SoF and MD should have never fought, EVER. It was a huge and stupid mistake.

Agreed.

Kaloop

Dec 29th 2012, 21:00:38

Originally posted by Pride:

Agreed.

Wait.... what?

Sublime Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 2:20:26

Boo effin who...thats what I say.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 13:36:55

Originally posted by Kaloop:

Agreed.

Wait.... what?

w00t! common ground!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 30th 2012, 17:19:43

1. I was the only SoF Head that knew that Hanlong was reading boxcar, but it's hardly cheating when he was 'given' admin access and this access only became a problem when the admin was in an alliance having conflicts with Hanlong. He still 100% denies the ingame admin allegations. Reading someones site is dirty and devious maybe, but I really don't care.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that hanlong is editing fields in the database again? I cannot believe that you actually typed that post and hit "Submit Message".

If you support cheating, then you're destroying the health of the game.

Eric171 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 20:42:25

Originally posted by Rednose:
I used to like sof back in the old earth. you had more decent guys than idiots.
In the new earth, you just suck.

Sometimes I wonder if it is ivan's fault that SoF became this IX caricature...

Pride Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:12:18

Originally posted by Slagpit:
1. I was the only SoF Head that knew that Hanlong was reading boxcar, but it's hardly cheating when he was 'given' admin access and this access only became a problem when the admin was in an alliance having conflicts with Hanlong. He still 100% denies the ingame admin allegations. Reading someones site is dirty and devious maybe, but I really don't care.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that hanlong is editing fields in the database again? I cannot believe that you actually typed that post and hit "Submit Message".

The reason he admitted it is because I have the logs of him admitting it. Seems like no one cares. I'd have to suspect some Sof'ers are disappointed.

MauricXe Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:53:55

Death to SoF!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 30th 2012, 22:58:58

Is it finally time to stop pretending that SoF members have secret integrity that they're too embarrassed to demonstrate in public?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 30th 2012, 23:07:16

Is it finally time to stop pretending that SoF members have secret integrity that they're too embarrassed to demonstrate in public?

lol at the accuracy of that quote :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:28:43

The reason he admitted it is because I have the logs of him admitting it. Seems like no one cares. I'd have to suspect some Sof'ers are disappointed.

We said these things at the time because we knew information that could not possibly be getting to SoF was getting to them. Hell we were running canary traps and low and behold the exact misinformation we posted on our heads board was getting out to the likes of Ivan and Flamey (and obviously all LaF heads like H4 and Hanlong).

It's hardly surprising to take the next step and assume very quickly that SoF was in on it. Strange how we say these things, noone believes us, fast fwd a few months and proof is revealed and its like this "open eyes" moment.

Guys this had been going on for along time in a very organised and open manner and was deemed "perfectly acceptable".

I don't understand how the earth community lets these things go past. Doesn't anyone care about the actual game being fun and fair?

Slag, completely agree with your post.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 2:33:36

Originally posted by anoniem:
Not really. I've experienced SoF 1v1 in an even war where SoF got the FS.

The special olympian flamey was around too. He'll give you the details where you got your arses handed to you and had to run to LaF to FA you and then to FS evo =)

Serously though.. don't you feel ashamed. You alliance can't netgain for fluff and by God you've proven time and time again you can't war.

Here's a little song I adapted for SoF:
SoF
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again
SoF
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing

LOL

Anyone remember when "Helmet went down to Georgia"?

That's just too funny.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Helmet Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 2:57:39

lol