Verified:

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 22:01:24

Hi everyone ive been playing earth for about a week maybe 2 weeks and I'm just curious what is better networth-wise? I'm still trying to learn the game all of my countries in FFA are republican but I would like to go fascist farmer next set. Any ideas or tips for a beginner?

Edited By: HelloKittyPrincess on Mar 11th 2014, 22:25:50. Reason: grammatical error
See Original Post

rebelnbk Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:05:31

Join a clan.

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 22:07:44

I'm in a clan already sweetie

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:09:26

figure out land goal, build construction sites till your at 20 bpt, build 200 farms build cs to 30 bpt, build 300 farms, build cs to 50 bpt, build 500 farms, build cs to optimal, explore build buy tech get defense rinse repeat, till your at land goal, then stock
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:10:16

demos make better farmers then fascists imo
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 22:13:45

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
demos make better farmers then fascists imo

Ty sooo much this helps a lot I'm starting to learn to jump too ty

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 22:15:02

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
Join a clan.

I'm in a clan called tkownd

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:18:48

i dont see you asking these questions on the TKO boards. maybe you should try that.

and there isnt a better strat in general between the 2, it all depends on your land goals, the server environment, and hoe thick the market is. I won last set with a demo farmer, amd im going demo casher this set just to try something different.

its kinda like you are asking someone how many times you should break driving to the store. who the fluff knows? it changes every time you go.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 22:23:38

I'm not sure what the forums addy is will have to ask my roommate or warster thanks for the information much appreciated

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:27:50

My expierence is that cashers can produce more though as ford said, the market forces ultimately run the show. Pick a strat and dedicate to it.

TKO knows a little bit of netting, you can find plenty of help in there.
Your base is mine!

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 22:33:12

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
My expierence is that cashers can produce more though as ford said, the market forces ultimately run the show. Pick a strat and dedicate to it.

TKO knows a little bit of netting, you can find plenty of help in there.

Ty hun appreciate it it seems like when I think I have earth figured out... WHAM! Slams me in the head with something new to learn lol

Marshal Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:34:42

tko uses boxcar (http://www.boxcarhosting.com) unless they moved to mch (http://www.myclanhosting.com), either way you need to remember your login info.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:39:48

rule #1 never take ANYTHING marshal says seriously. he is an idiot that never knows what he is talking about.

but yeah, TKO is on MCH. hadnt seen a welcome thread there for you, didnt know we even had a new member. strange.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mar 11th 2014, 22:45:43

Been playing this game for 15 years...I am still flguring things out.
Your base is mine!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:50:14

Mrford when your buying out, transferring and FAing, yeah strat doesn't really matter I'd agree.

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 22:52:58

Originally posted by mrford:
rule #1 never take ANYTHING marshal says seriously. he is an idiot that never knows what he is talking about.

but yeah, TKO is on MCH. hadnt seen a welcome thread there for you, didnt know we even had a new member. strange.

Lmao! Yes my roommate got me in you can't see me on the leaderboards because I only have like 1.3mil networth think all my countries are the lowest ranking in tko

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:53:05

Mrford when your buying out, transferring and FAing, yeah strat doesn't really matter I'd agree.

it does matter. it matters quite a bit. why dont you run a rep casher main next set and ill run a demo farmer main next set, and we see who finishes higher. i have a 6% advantage out of the gate, not counting the fact im not relying on the food market for my transfers. who the fluff chain FAs when standing orders exist? dont be an idiot when someone is here trying to learn. fluff has changed a bit since you were gods gift to this game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mar 11th 2014, 22:54:12

Vintage Mr. Ford.
Your base is mine!

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 22:54:17

Been playing this game for 15 years...I am still flguring things out.

That's what I've heard lol

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:56:35

Nothing has really changed, other then there are less players, and the average quality of player has gone down quite a bit.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:57:31

if you seriously believe that nothing has "really changed" then you are a much worse player than i gave you credit for.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 11th 2014, 23:02:18

if you seriously believe that nothing has "really changed" then you are a much worse player than i gave you credit for.

Arr you in Tkownd? If you are can you please PM me the tkownd forum addy?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:07:01

Nothing has really changed, its the exact same basic strats, just need to swap some numbers in formulas, now that their are buyorders, you can be lazier about camping the market, the changes to the FFA interface make it so playing your countries and micromanaging them is a breeze. Name one thing that has changed that isn't easily adaptable, and made the game harder

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:09:52

Originally posted by HelloKittyPrincess:

Arr you in Tkownd? If you are can you please PM me the tkownd forum addy?

message sent

Nothing has really changed, its the exact same basic strats, just need to swap some numbers in formulas, now that their are buyorders, you can be lazier about camping the market, the changes to the FFA interface make it so playing your countries and micromanaging them is a breeze. Name one thing that has changed that isn't easily adaptable, and made the game harder

you just listed a few of the many rather extensive changes to gameplay and interface in an attempt to justify your viewpoint that nothing has changed. i wasnt aware that the level of adaptation for one individual to a change affected its title of a change or not. thanks for that lesson. teach me more master.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:17:45

Mrford, I know you were a craptastic player back in the day dude, but making the game easier, isn't a hard change to adapt too. All they did was make it easier since the last time I played, not harder or more strategic.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:23:01

Rats: strats dont matter when you are transfering and market manipulating

FALSE

Rats: nothing has changed since i last played

FALSE

im dealing in facts here. you can run around and threaten to beat people with a baseball bat over a internet game if you want, but you are wrong here. take it in and move on. i might of been a crap player when i FIRST started playing the game, but atleast i wasnt a craptastic person like you were, and probably still are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:31:16

Strat has nothing to do with trasnferring or market manipulating, a government choice isn't a strategy, just an fyi.

And mrford bringing up something that happened almost 14 years ago now, as if it has anything to do with today is just laughable. Now as far as your being a better person, in what way are you a better person then me? The fact that you kill off netting tags because they hurt your feelings? Or the fact that you get help from people, then try to pretend you did it all yourself? Or the fact that you play only for yourself, always have and always will. Which of those make you a better person? If your talking real life, you know nothing about my life, and I don't think your that ignorant to make grand assmuptions based on nothing.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:36:28

the fact that regardless of if it was 14 years ago, you threatened to beat the creator of this game to death with a baseball bat and were banned for it. you can call me a crap player from 14 years ago, but i cant call you a crap person for threatening someone in real life over a game?

quit backpedaling. its making you look worse than you already do. and if you think ive only ever played this game for myeslf why dont you ask your CC buddies how often i do buyouts for them, or your LaE buddies how many sets i ran killers so they can net, or how mant 6 hour FSes i have ran for clans, or how many people ive helped learn to play this game. and when did i get help and not recognize it? are you talking about the 40mill NW on my 1.1bill NW country that CC gave me last set? pretty sure i thanked them, and i have done the same for them in the past and they know it. but 40mill NW in the last hour of a set does not make a 1.1bill NW country. you have no clue what you are talking about, and never have. i hope you keep responding because you are doing nothing but helping my stance.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 11th 2014, 23:39:15
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mar 11th 2014, 23:58:04

another hijacked thread.
Your base is mine!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:59:29

What is your stance? That you were a bad player your entire time playing the game? I did threaten mehul, when I was 16, drunk and had my entire tag being banned on the forums, so that angel and bahde could try to convince everyone I threatened angels daughter which I never did. Was it silly yeah, but if your trying to call me a crap person for fluff you weren't even around for, and didn't understand at all, then I just laugh at you.

6 hour fses? Is that a big thing, I ran almost every warchat for 2 straight months against opponents that should have crushed us multiply times. Taught alot of new players, I was a strat trainer for years in the game, and constantly went to new clans to help them grow. I have bought out, faed, and killed probably 100x more then you ever have, in a fraction of the time. Keep talking mrford, your a self righteous little child, that has always been over emotional, and always been an ass, and nothing has changed from what I've seen.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 0:02:41

see, there you go again. i wasnt comparing resumes. you said i played this game for myself, and that is about as far from the truth as you can get. quit twisting fluff. you are the one who JUST THIS SET brought a tag back, then posted on your boards "who wants to take a month and a half off" after you got gang banged that EVERYONE saw comming, and 6 of your members responded saying fluff no i showed up to fight. you can posture all you want on these boards, but i know.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 0:07:45

http://i303.photobucket.com/...o/lolrats_zpsc5b9067e.png

just incase you wanted to deny

someone once said "your a self righteous little child, that has always been over emotional, and always been an ass, and nothing has changed from what I've seen." i think they were right about you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:21:00

Yes, asking a question of my members is sure proving something.... And yes everyone saw it coming, that is why we were all sitting on almost no turns, midway through a tech phase, with almost no defense. Oh wait the rest of us all thought people were actually trustworthy and not self rightous little children that have always been over emotional..... etc etc etc.

Mrford unlike you, the majority of our members actually have kids, and real lives, so the idea of warring against 1.5x our numbers, and 200% our networth is worth asking the question over, especially when the war starts the first week of the set, then a second bigger war starts the second week of the set.

ssewellusmc

Mar 12th 2014, 3:23:23

Mr Ford has like 9000 kids...

Desperado Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:24:12

*pulls his out too*

I've written foreign affairs policies for this game ten years ago that are still used today

do I get a prize? Lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:26:22

I wish people used my foreign affairs policies from 10 years ago, game would be alot more fun then.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:32:34

yeah, i have 3 kids, one that just spent 3 months in the hospital with ALL and is still fighting it. it is kind of why i left CC a few sets ago because i had no time to war on FFA. once again you prove your ignorance and stupidity. you need to stop, but i hope you dont because you are entertaining. you made that thread that because you are a fluff that gives up when getting their ass kicked, not because you were taking a straw poll.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:37:24

Is that what happened mrford? You think someone not having the time to devote to stonewalling all day, or someone that thinks restarting 5x a day isn't fun is somehow them giving up? So by your definition, you gave up even before you got your ass kicked?

ICe Man

Mar 12th 2014, 3:38:27

btw, Terry.

Strats really do matter in FA chains and landtransferring
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:41:09

Is that what happened mrford? You think someone not having the time to devote to stonewalling all day, or someone that thinks restarting 5x a day isn't fun is somehow them giving up? So by your definition, you gave up even before you got your ass kicked?

no because i didnt give up in the middle of the war. i acknowledged that i had real life issues and didnt commit to a war clan, evem though more than half ICDs members asked me to join every time i saw them this set. and for the record i have been getting my ass kicked in SoF for 5 months straight now. 18 restarts and counting in 2.5 sets. i dont give up in the middle of a war because i think its hard. im not a fluff. you make excuses but you planned on waring all set. you planed on hitting atleast 2 of the clans that hit you. you knew that taking in CC members was reckless. but when you started getting your ass kicked you gave up. you can try to rationalize it any way you want, but thats what happened.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 12th 2014, 4:36:50
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 12th 2014, 3:43:25

I've yet to receive an app to our site or a message here
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 3:45:22

i sent him/her a forum PM with the link and instructions to apply to the site. the rest is up to them
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mar 12th 2014, 3:56:54

she should apply to CC, make a new war monger.
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2014, 4:24:15

She needs to learn how to break pacts first :p

Sorry, mdevol!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 12th 2014, 5:19:32

Originally posted by Warster:
I've yet to receive an app to our site or a message here

Request sent hun

What's CC?

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 12th 2014, 5:24:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Sorry, mdevol!!!!!

What are you talking about I don't have any alliances with anyone other than tkownd lol your confusing me

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 12th 2014, 5:33:39

You used the wrong option, I sent you the correct link
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2014, 6:40:11

Originally posted by HelloKittyPrincess:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Sorry, mdevol!!!!!

What are you talking about I don't have any alliances with anyone other than tkownd lol your confusing me

Not directed to you, no worries, it's one of many FFA inside jokes ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Desperado Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 6:43:18

don't worry koh, i chuckled

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 12th 2014, 6:52:01

Okay lol sorry I'm a bit if a blonde xD