Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2019, 23:09:48

Get tired of getting beat up by pansy netters so you decided to target ones that weren't warring? Just curious. You've once again out-pansied the pansies.

And yes. You may not know this but it's quite easy to tell who is who.

Sol, you may also want to tell 507 to drop pact and quit sending fa.

#SuckIt

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2019, 23:12:32

555 is allied also. Just saying.

Chevs

Apr 3rd 2019, 23:32:52

?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 0:45:18

476 -> 599

Doubt its #50's restart because i know who that is so its likely yours. You realize the tag you hit is a netting tag right?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 4th 2019, 0:47:39
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 4th 2019, 0:50:31

I am scared to log in now

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 0:52:51

Disappointed

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Apr 4th 2019, 1:19:07
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Chevs

Apr 4th 2019, 2:01:49

I still dont know what you’re talking about
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 2:16:37

NW ratio more than proves that 599 is the restart of 476 which I'm told was you, because no one else is close to the ratio unless im missing a smaller country that walled. Just assuming i was wrong i got an ally op. 599 was allied to two sol countries. So i began tracing nw changes and found an sol country (507) to likely be FAing 599.

Following me? Set ends in like a week and i can just prove it then. Whatever.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 4th 2019, 2:21:29
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 3:06:35

Derrick stfu! u not the boss of chevs or anyone else for that matter. we do this Game the way we wanna so, again, stfu

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 4:22:12

Ouch Detective Derrick solves it again kids...

SYSTEM GLITCH Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 5:08:37

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Derrick stfu! u not the boss of chevs or anyone else for that matter. we do this Game the way we wanna so, again, stfu

That looks like an admission of guilt if ever I saw one.

Marhsal

Apr 4th 2019, 5:35:52

what makes u think sol has fun wars? evo is plotting our revenge
Marshal Bot v 3.2

import random

try:
WorldKnowledge.append()

except TruthNotKnownError:
return random.lie()

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 7:53:43

Chevs

Apr 4th 2019, 11:23:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Wow 44k acres! That’s a big grab, is that some kind of record? If only #599 wasn’t a complete noob and didn’t forget to change to tyranny.
SOF Head Of Poop

Chevs

Apr 4th 2019, 11:23:54

What exactly is the problem though?
SOF Head Of Poop

Marshal Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 19:37:46

Originally posted by Marhsal:
what makes u think sol has fun wars? evo is plotting our revenge

stfu you moron.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 20:58:50

Y u calling yerself a moron?

Marshal Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 21:03:57

no.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

En4cer Game profile

Apr 5th 2019, 4:04:31

This guy right here is happy you didnt convert to tyranny also :p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2019, 6:03:17

Haha. Funny it's always the nicest guy who gets topfed and suicided. First set i came back to this game i saw FDF suicide you and saw you take a break. Was bummed then, am bummed now. Yer a good dude. Hope everyone messing with you this set doesn't deter you. At least you got to play the markets during a server war.

dreddedc Game profile

Apr 5th 2019, 12:03:45

Originally posted by En4cer:
This guy right here is happy you didnt convert to tyranny also :p

Ouch.

Douchebag move by whoever did it.

Chevs

Apr 5th 2019, 13:13:59

Haha. Funny it's always the nicest guy who gets topfed and suicided. First set i came back to this game i saw FDF suicide you and saw you take a break. Was bummed then, am bummed now. Yer a good dude. Hope everyone messing with you this set doesn't deter you. At least you got to play the markets during a server war.

Topfed and suicided? Are you high? It was a 500k land country sitting on a 3m jet PS. And from what I can tell it was one grab , so again what is your problem with 599

Edit: autocorect
SOF Head Of Poop

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 5th 2019, 14:12:50

Originally posted by Chevs:

Topfed and suicided? Are you high? It was a 500k land country sitting on a 3m jet PS. And from what I can tell it was one grab , so again what is your problem with 599

He was saying it is always "the nicest guy that gets topfed and suicided" not that 599 did both. It was a "generalized statement".
Also, someone might correct me here, as I might be wrong, but I believe the netting tag is pacted to SoL. Soooooo there is the issue with #599. Also, it is a douche move now and days. Sort of like Buch being a douche and stealing tech all over ee.

EDIT: There is an FDP. So I guess the issue is whoever 599 was owes some reps ;)

Edited By: galleri on Apr 5th 2019, 14:47:33

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2019, 16:36:19

Gal, i dont think clans take responsibility for restarts although they should. He built that stock in sol so its only fair. It would not be the first time I proposed that clans take 72 he responsibility same as any other country, but i don't think we've gotten there yet (as far as i know anyways. Laf pacts are like 10 pages long so...maybe it's in there.

But 476 died without stock and then the restart jumped 6m nw a few hours after restarting. Doesn't take a genius to realize that's legitimately impossible without FA. As my pact reads, its now SOL's responsibility to kill both 599 and 507 for sending fa to an enemy and then paying reps equal to the amount that 507 sent 599. But anyways....

Originally posted by galleri:

He was saying it is always "the nicest guy that gets topfed and suicided" not that 599 did both. It was a "generalized statement".
Also, someone might correct me here, as I might be wrong, but I believe the netting tag is pacted to SoL. Soooooo there is the issue with #599. Also, it is a douche move now and days. Sort of like Buch being a douche and stealing tech all over ee.

EDIT: There is an FDP. So I guess the issue is whoever 599 was owes some reps ;)

I was sharing an anecdote with Xyle the other day about how reunion sets always bring back trash like you. He said it wouldn't happen because SoF has great leadership. He's wrong. Clearly.

It wouldnt have mattered if en4 had 2m turrets or 50m, you would have found a way to hit him because he is largest. It doesnt matter how much defense he had. You wanted to topfeed him and no amount of military would stop that. You're just griefing other players because you're not good enough to get that big, nor are you good enough to have an impact on the war.

And i said topfed and suicided because en4 is a super nice guy who gets topfed and suicided every set. You did the topfeeding. Buch has done over 50 espionage ops. He's doing the suiciding.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2019, 16:49:25

By design of the game itself defending should be impossible. If I need to explain why you probably aren’t worth the time to type it out.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2019, 16:52:59

Basically anyone can hit anyone else. Its funny, in ffa this set rokkie had 20m turrets and an idiot like you said "you gotta be crazy if you think imma let you have 300k acres with only 20m turrets. Funny thing is I was sitting on 270k acres and 1.5m turrets. Rokkie didnt get hit because he lacked defense. He got hit because he was biggest. And the person who hit him was just jealous that he's a better player.

If you had any value in the war you'd still be fighting it. If you had any value as a netter you'd be right there competing. Since you're completely incompetent, you just ruin the set of a super nice guy who isn't. And you don't see how that would offend the community? Cmon man. Especially considering you acquired the stock from an allied tag to the server war.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2019, 23:05:13

Is this you admitting to douchebaggery?

😬
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vamps Game profile

Apr 6th 2019, 0:10:26

For the record, netters have long considered this a PVE game, in case anyone else hasn't noticed.

Oh wait, the game is down to under 100 players now? I guess some have noticed and decided to find better games. Weird.

But hey, you all keep whining. It looks like you've gotten really good at it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 6th 2019, 0:19:45

No all of us including you have gotten old.

And it shows.
We are all a bunch assholes :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 2:42:48

Get off my land, boy.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 2:49:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Is this you admitting to douchebaggery?

😬

He can keep snowballing a legit admission but tbh i caught the changes on the top players lists and everything before i made this post. I proved it was him to myself at least 3 different ways (2-t100 lists, restart nw and land ratio, build and stock of restart, playtime spread, etc.). I could show you each individual way if anyone cares to learn. I make these catch posts pretty frequently and I'm so very rarely wrong.

I still thought it was funny that pang messaged me to find out how i figured out pp1 because there was reason to believe i was rule breaking with my accuracy on these posts (*looks suspiciously at galleri for reporting me* lol). End of day, it's been proven im just paying close attn to ratios and the top 100 lists. I'm not going to say I'm never wrong, but i haven't been wrong on this type of thing yet.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 6th 2019, 2:56:29
See Original Post

Vamps Game profile

Apr 6th 2019, 3:09:49

Originally posted by galleri:
No all of us including you have gotten old.

And it shows.
We are all a bunch assholes :P

I'm not sure why you presume to know anything about me. To my recollection we've never had a private conversation, but please allow me to share why I think this game has failed. I'm ("an old asshole") of 33 with no children, which puts me in the prime gaming demographic. Gaming is a huge hobby of mine and I have time and money to contribute to the industry. I started playing this game when I was 15 and should be a shoo-in for revenue at this point. Yet I'm not, and even worse, the fact is that I can barely stand to run turns. Here's why -

- The game has slowly removed a majority of strategy and competitive play over the years. Bots and ghost acres pander to feckless "netting" players who can not use critical thinking to find balance between military, strat, market play and grabbing. This makes things uninteresting for a majority of strategic netters and has lead to many leaving.

- Some of the competitive netters looking for alternative play styles turned to war in an attempt to salvage the game for themselves. The reaction from alliance leaders was to further push the bastardization of netting through coalitions and anti-PVP policies like land:land land:land with % escalations.

-The end result is that netting became stale and has remained so for years. Wars have become (often) prearranged and uninteresting. There is nothing to lure in new players or keep anyone interested, outside of a nostalgic connection to the small community that remains.

It's time to accept this as a failed experiment. If the community wants to keep playing together, please go find another game, one that's actually worth playing. There are literally thousands out there which are more deserving of your time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 6th 2019, 3:15:45

Dear goodness. I was making a light hearted joke........
hence the tongue emoji
Damn sorry vamps

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 3:26:15

Hey vamps. I'm glad you came back for one. I do have some points to respond...

First off, i won FFA with a demo farmer oiler tech reseller hybrid at 5b nw. I've never seen anyone run the strat before and my finish moved me into top 10 best 3 on ffa.

Secondly, I'm testing a F mb/farmer/indy hybrid this set that has made me a solvent profitable country at over 1000 spal. Again, I've never seen anyone run an expenses based war strat like it, and it's worked for me better than i ever could have guessed. I intend to run it frequently in the future. And again I've never seen it done.

Thirdly, when i had my net off with ebert on express, I saw Vicvixvi get top 5 with a commie techer.

My point here is a lack of creativity in building is usually indicative of a lazy player not really that there's a serious lack of critical thinking for the best builds.

I do hear you on the seeming removal of competitive play. I've embraced the new style of play, and truthfully I enjoy it, but it is FAR less competitive. But back when you were forced to PvP to get fat and win, stuff like this was treated similarly tbh. A country hitting someone 100x their size was always seen as gutless, and usually done by a fluffty player who is jealous they cant get it up, so i don't kinda understand where you're coming from posting about competitive balance on this thread.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 6th 2019, 3:29:01
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 3:42:58

I agree with a lot of what you said tho. I only disagree about creativity in netting. To be clear. I agree with 90% of what you said, I just don't see how it has relevance to this douche.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 6th 2019, 3:43:46

First off, i won FFA with a demo farmer oiler tech reseller hybrid at 5b nw. I've never seen anyone run the strat before and my finish moved me into top 10 best 3 on ffa.

Secondly, I'm testing a F mb/farmer/indy hybrid this set that has made me a solvent profitable country at over 1000 spal. Again, I've never seen anyone run an expenses based war strat like it, and it's worked for me better than i ever could have guessed. I intend to run it frequently in the future. And again I've never seen it done.

Thirdly, when i had my net off with ebert on express, I saw Vicvixvi get top 5 with a commie techer.

My point here is a lack of creativity in building is usually indicative of a lazy player not really that there's a serious lack of critical thinking for the best builds.

I do hear you on the seeming removal of competitive play. I've embraced the new style of play, and truthfully I enjoy it, but it is FAR less competitive. But back when you were forced to PvP to get fat and win, stuff like this was treated similarly tbh. A country hitting someone 100x their size was always seen as gutless, and usually done by a fluffty player who is jealous they cant get it up, so i don't kinda understand where you're coming from posting about competitive balance on this thread.

You haven't lived until you've run a successful tech stealing all-x pure rainbow demo reseller :P Doing troll strats makes the game playable and is way better than fighting the same war over and over again.

But yeah, creativity in netting isn't dead at least on FFA. To my point, I'll get 850 mill avg with god-awful markets by being creative in the way I stocked there. On other servers? I dunno, I think people like Gerdler who came back to the game around the time I did is one of the most creative netters all time as far as I can tell. There is a serious amount of people that run the same uncreative, standard, basic fluff strategy every set and get pisspoor finishes that could stand to be more creative and it's not because the game is any less creative, it's because they just aren't creative people.

Other than that, though, Vamps is pretty spot on about this game at this point.

Edited By: sinistril on Apr 6th 2019, 3:55:03
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 3:46:55

Originally posted by sinistril:

You haven't lived until you've run a successful tech stealing all-x pure rainbow demo reseller :P Doing troll strats makes the game playable and is way better than fighting the same war over and over again.

Get back on irc. I tested the mb expenses thing. You should see my restart.

Vamps Game profile

Apr 6th 2019, 3:49:05

A country hitting someone 100x their size was always seen as gutless, so i don't kinda understand where you're coming from posting about competitive balance on this thread.

When Earth was thriving, gaining land was much more strategic. Acreage totals and the real possibility that players could retaliate meant you needed to make judgment calls on every grab you made. If you hit a country "100x smaller than you," your returns would be garbage compared to hitting a country that was more threatening and had been hit less (higher acres) as a result.

I don't know when you started playing or if you remember those days. Comparing that environment to the current one is so, so depressing.

BTWs, a server war is organized and the only invite I get is from SoL? For shame man, for shame.

Vamps Game profile

Apr 6th 2019, 4:00:46

Get back on irc. I tested the mb expenses thing. You should see my restart.

I brushed the dust off IRC for the war, but don't plan on frequenting it. I like (and admittedly miss) some members of the community, but it's become far too frustrating to consistently support such a bad game.

Please go find a better one. Please? This one is terrible, accept it and move on... Let me know when you do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 4:02:12

Originally posted by Vamps:

A country hitting someone 100x their size was always seen as gutless, so i don't kinda understand where you're coming from posting about competitive balance on this thread.

When Earth was thriving, gaining land was much more strategic. Acreage totals and the real possibility that players could retaliate meant you needed to make judgment calls on every grab you made. If you hit a country "100x smaller than you," your returns would be garbage compared to hitting a country that was more threatening and had been hit less (higher acres) as a result.

I don't know when you started playing or if you remember those days. Comparing that environment to the current one is so, so depressing.

BTWs, a server war is organized and the only invite I get is from SoL? For shame man, for shame.

First off, you never added me on xbox so these forums are the only way id ever contact you. Hahaha. PM me your gamer tag and you'll make it easier.

Tbh, i still probably would not have contacted you for this war anyways tho. It's big on numbers and stuff but it's not the sorta thing I'd call in any heavy guns for. It's an arranged server war you know.....

I started playing in early 1998 and played to the last set of e2025. Never played ee until SOL/Stones v Elders/sof Arwen memorial set a few years ago. And yes. The current state is both sad and maddening. I agree.

Chevs

Apr 6th 2019, 4:11:03

Hahaha hahaha man you are one sad kid

Your salty tears make me wish I was #599
SOF Head Of Poop

Vamps Game profile

Apr 6th 2019, 4:40:28

Originally posted by sinistril:

But yeah, creativity in netting isn't dead at least on FFA. To my point, I'll get 850 mill avg with god-awful markets by being creative in the way I stocked there. On other servers? I dunno, I think people like Gerdler who came back to the game around the time I did is one of the most creative netters all time as far as I can tell. There is a serious amount of people that run the same uncreative, standard, basic fluff strategy every set and get pisspoor finishes that could stand to be more creative and it's not because the game is any less creative, it's because they just aren't creative people.

Sin - anyone who knows you well knows you're one of the few good players left in the game. The fact that you have to intentionally create countries with non-optimal production on a server with limited netting talent as a challenge is telling. In another universe I imagine I would have gotten along with gerd, but in this reality he's such a judgemental prick, even to his "friends," that it just wasn't meant to be.

I hope you're doing well old friend.

Originally posted by Vamps:
Please go find a better one. Please?

bug03 Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 0:09:55

I mean, you guys could try playing primary.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 7th 2019, 1:05:24

Yeah the different servers still offer different things even tho the developers seem to have abandoned us.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 4:29:12

long ago
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Ivan Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 9:28:44

Pfft chevs i remember how you used to react when you got topfed :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 15:39:47

Originally posted by Ivan:
Pfft chevs i remember how you used to react when you got topfed :P

Ikr. Weird set to decide to become a griefer.