Verified:

mdevol Game profile

May 5th 2023, 14:20:04

Lul.
Good Job, BlackHole.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

BlackHole Game profile

May 5th 2023, 14:29:23

Originally posted by mdevol:
Lul.
Good Job, BlackHole.

Why are you guys so damn obsessed with me?

I have no idea who those people are. My country is # 489 - Coalie has a gun (because, of course he does).

You guys REALLY need to chill the hell out with your obsessions. Its not healthy.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2023, 14:48:17

Ha Resist at it again hey?

Don Forgo Game profile

May 5th 2023, 15:02:20

Are you guys creating multies just so you can start a thread of non sense??

BlackHole Game profile

May 5th 2023, 16:00:58

This is honestly really sad. And Superfly, why don't you quit with your accusations already. We've already gone through this garbage.

Here, I'll make it REALLY easy, since you guys want to keep accusing me.

Prime - Can you tell me if I've ever been deleted for having multiple accounts? If you can look at that and confirm you've deleted me for multi's, I'll quit this game forever and you'll never see my name again.

If not, can you freaking losers knock it off with this garbage already.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2023, 16:58:13

If I have multiple personality disorder, can I run multies and be added to the safelist? Otherwise its discrimination.
HeadHunter

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2023, 17:37:26

Originally posted by BlackHole:
This is honestly really sad. And Superfly, why don't you quit with your accusations already. We've already gone through this garbage.

Here, I'll make it REALLY easy, since you guys want to keep accusing me.

Prime - Can you tell me if I've ever been deleted for having multiple accounts? If you can look at that and confirm you've deleted me for multi's, I'll quit this game forever and you'll never see my name again.

If not, can you freaking losers knock it off with this garbage already.

Omg why are you so dense? Last set under your team of resistance you had 2 tagged countries deleted in team server and under your JL tag you had two tagged countries deleted in alliance server.

Look at what I posted resistance at it again. I didn’t say that you black hole are at it again running Multies.

I am saying that your teammates are once again running Multies as confirmed by Prime when he posted deleted for running Multies or account sharing. All you are doing is continuing to associate with multie runners. Which of course isn’t against the rule.
Was it Milk again? Was it President this time? I personally don’t know which one of your teammates it was this time.

So Stop deflecting from your teammates being cheaters by claiming that you are not the cheater as no one is accusing YOU Black Hole if being the cheater…..

https://m.earthempires.com/...eleted-51762?t=1682862526

Edited By: SuperFly on May 5th 2023, 17:43:49
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

May 5th 2023, 19:29:41

Superfly - How many times you gonna post the same crap? I think most people, even people on your side, are sick of you guys regurgitating the same old talking points.

This thread, in the very first post, SPECIFICALLY, insinuates that I have multis.

F you mdevol, and f you too Superfly. I have no multis. Stop accusing me of it.

If you want to accuse someone else of having multi's, go do that. But keep my motherfluffing name out your motherfluffing mouth.

Symbolic Game profile

May 5th 2023, 20:36:50

B hole runs multis

Marc

May 5th 2023, 20:49:25

Guys, stop triggering BlackHole
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2023, 20:52:42

Superfly - How many times you gonna post the same crap? I think most people, even people on your side, are sick of you guys regurgitating the same old talking points.

This thread, in the very first post, SPECIFICALLY, insinuates that I have multis.

F you mdevol, and f you too Superfly. I have no multis. Stop accusing me of it.

If you want to accuse someone else of having multi's, go do that. But keep my motherfluffing name out your motherfluffing mouth.

Its a shame that you are a complete moron who does not read properly as I have not accused you of running the multies but I am accusing you of being stupid.

the "same old crap" as you call your teams deletions happened last month and now again this month. Maybe if you want people to stop accusing your team *not you* of cheating than either boot them from your team or tell them to quit cheating.

until than you are dumb and everyone here regardless of "what side" they are on knows it....

Prime can you please spill the beans and let us know which Resist player got deleted last set on two servers? Black Hole has it made clear that it wasnt him and I believe him.

Edited By: SuperFly on May 5th 2023, 20:55:09
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

May 5th 2023, 21:19:07

What alliance do you want me to boot him from?

Do you see an alliance in team?

Do you see an alliance in alliance?

Please tell me how I can boot someone from an alliance that doesn't exist?

Also - You're the idiot that can't read. Look at the first post. It doesn't say someone else's name. It says my name. Ya'll want to keep throwing fluff against the wall. Keep harassing me. If you can't hit me in game, you post about me on the forums, even when I'm not engaging with you.

You are OBSESSED with me.

Ya'll are freaking psychopaths with how obsessed you are with me. Ya'll have been obsessed with me since December. I'm not even a very good player, and you guys are sooooooooo concerned with my every move. You've made me into the public persona I am, simply due to your obsessions.

I'm a guy whose barely done anything of value in these games. I've run an alliance of like 7 members max. Road the coattails of another alliance in a victory against you, and suicided a bunch of you in various servers after being attacked.

Yet you give me as much, if not more, attention than people like Gerdler. People who have played this game for 20 years. Who have claims as one of the best players ever. Who have run giant alliances, and have massive accomplishments.

Tell me. What is it about me that has garnered so much of ya'lls attention? Why is it that you just cannot seem to get me out of your little brains? Even my trash talk isn't THAT good. Did I sleep with your moms or something? Date your sisters? Do I have the same name as a bully you had in High School?

Why why why can you not get over your obsession?

Symbolic Game profile

May 5th 2023, 21:28:29

We just straight up don't like you.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2023, 21:34:17

Why are u guys accusing bhole of running multis? It's this guy

In Alliance:
https://www.earthempires.com/profile/69624

In teams:
https://www.earthempires.com/profile/75254

Raging Budda Game profile

May 5th 2023, 22:02:57

Originally posted by Symbolic:
We just straight up don't like you.

https://gifer.com/en/QCvk
Your base is mine!

Suicidal Game profile

May 5th 2023, 22:19:08

What alliance do you want me to boot him from?

Do you see an alliance in team?

Do you see an alliance in alliance?

Please tell me how I can boot someone from an alliance that doesn't exist?

Also - You're the idiot that can't read. Look at the first post. It doesn't say someone else's name. It says my name. Ya'll want to keep throwing fluff against the wall. Keep harassing me. If you can't hit me in game, you post about me on the forums, even when I'm not engaging with you.

You are OBSESSED with me.

Ya'll are freaking psychopaths with how obsessed you are with me. Ya'll have been obsessed with me since December. I'm not even a very good player, and you guys are sooooooooo concerned with my every move. You've made me into the public persona I am, simply due to your obsessions.

I'm a guy whose barely done anything of value in these games. I've run an alliance of like 7 members max. Road the coattails of another alliance in a victory against you, and suicided a bunch of you in various servers after being attacked.

Yet you give me as much, if not more, attention than people like Gerdler. People who have played this game for 20 years. Who have claims as one of the best players ever. Who have run giant alliances, and have massive accomplishments.

Tell me. What is it about me that has garnered so much of ya'lls attention? Why is it that you just cannot seem to get me out of your little brains? Even my trash talk isn't THAT good. Did I sleep with your moms or something? Date your sisters? Do I have the same name as a bully you had in High School?

Why why why can you not get over your obsession?

BHole is correct, he has no alliance as RESIST was wiped from the face of EE.
I would go as far to say that he doesn't even have a country.
If this were my country, I would say I didn't have a country....
Coalie has a gun (#489)
(Monarchy)
Networth: 12,310
Land: 220

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2023, 22:24:06

Originally posted by Coalie:
Why are u guys accusing bhole of running multis? It's this guy

In Alliance:

In teams:
https://www.earthempires.com/profile/75254

well there we go it was BH's right hand man that got the purple hands. Good stuff mystery solved it is Milk Man who got the deletez under his belt.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2023, 22:38:14

I find it laughable that you guys think bhole would be unsuccessful at running multis considering who his coach is.

Suicidal Game profile

May 6th 2023, 0:15:01

The vote was taken and it was unanimous....not one of us like you BUT,

CONGRATS!!!! You have been promoted!!!!!

No longer Bhole, you have been promoted to the title of Total Ahole.

Snoopdawg Game profile

May 6th 2023, 0:36:01

lol he names his country after coalie and talks about others being "obsessed" irony

Thunder Game profile

May 6th 2023, 1:04:54

🎼Ooh why you so obsessed with Coalie?
you name countries after Coalie
When everybody knows it's clear that you're upset with Coalie
Ohh finally found a guy that you couldn't impress
Last bot on Earth still couldn't hit his🎶
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2023, 1:50:53

well, mostly I made this post as a joke not actually thinking it is you running multies, but the group you run with (or ran with recently). You respond to the ribbing though, so it makes AT more eventful for everybody. I dont actually believe you ran multies, we established last set that it wasnt you, but the guys in your clan. it was fun then to point it out because of the hilarious predicament you were in having just relentlessly posted for days about the "cheaters" that exploited the bug and the lack of accountability from leadership for it only to then happen to your clan, across multiple servers. that is funny.

you were just the most vocal from your side of the war so it made for an easy target, plus you throw it back, even if its weak, you punch back. that is all. nothing personal from me at least. you would actually probably be fun to have on our side. it was disappointing to watch the way you got treated last set by LaF.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

May 6th 2023, 3:13:39

Thunder is back? WOW
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Thunder Game profile

May 6th 2023, 8:45:11

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Thunder is back? WOW

I'm back to haunt peeps. lol
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2023, 17:16:19

Man bhole, I remember like 2 sets ago when you were trying to draw as much attention to yourself as possible as a recruitment tool. The ol blackhole dragging everyone in, etc. Now here we are, bitter that we got what we wanted. I used to participate in these type threads with lite trolling myself, but also pointed out (as I was not part of whatever happened between LaF, evo, sol, mercs and sof) that OOP wars tend to turn extremely bitter and seem to generally only have the purpose of pushing players out of the game. It was all fun and games when LaF was executing their grudges to a victory last set, but the tone of old friends in LaF basically telling me to screw off in my return to the game after years away, and some 60 players+ showing up to kill them, I could see the writing on the wall. This was going to get toxic.

You ready to adapt a little bit to the meta, kiddo? No one asked you to be on the side of the bitter or the cantankerous, although you seem to fit in well now. Only took you two sets of getting bad advice, getting used/duped in various ways by players on both sides and Lord Milk cheating to become angry with the game. Learning people will stop at nothing in these grudge wars is a hard lesson, but one we all (except you) had already learned.

If you're going to recruit people off reddit to kill off old tags, and said players get deleted for cheating, you'll be called a cheater by those old tags you target, because of course. But further, you sound bitter to not even have a tag anymore, something you were warned would be a danger of being on the losing side of an OOP grudge war you decided to engage in. Perhaps it's time to make some new friends in this community that don't give you crap advice bro.

For every bitter angry SOB here, there's 10 of us like me and mdevol just here to chat with old friends and have a joke. And most of us think you're probably an ok dude.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 6th 2023, 17:31:12
See Original Post