Verified:

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 20th 2011, 7:41:14

Since our FA business is being done here with you guys and you stress your concerns of us being an ally because of some self farming.

How do you suppose we handle NBK accepting Hellrush? Or "Acer".

*Puts ball in NBK's court*

Rip It Up Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 8:27:06

who we have playing in NBK is no-ones business but NBKs. last i checked, no self farming was one of the terms that the clans both agreed on for the pact. i dont believe that having anyone specific in our clan is agianst our pacting terms. so i dont see the point at all of your post. If you have indeed a problem with anyone in our clan, i suggest you talk to us about it, or if you wish to take matters into your own hands then do it at your own risk.

*smacks the ball back*
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

rebelnbk Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 9:58:20

if you take Billy with you.

synoder Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 11:51:25

I suggest giving him a chance to change. If can't get past whatever he has done to you in the past then FS us :) We will understand.

synoder Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 11:52:23

ps. maybe I missed it but where have we been doing FA with you on FFAT?

ou812 Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 11:59:26

*bounces ball*

Ivan Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 12:13:11

Shouldnt the question be

How do you suppose that NBK handles KA having a cheater as president?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 12:24:58

*grabs popcorn*
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Popcom Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 12:57:31

what RIU said..
its none of your business who we do or do not have in our clan.

I do understand the concern thou, he has suicided clans/allies before when in a legit tag. we made it clear what we expected of him, and he has far surpassed that. NBK would rather give someone a chance to be part of a clan then try to run them from the game for little to no reason.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 13:45:31

I don't understand the concern. As long as Acer is doing what NBK wants him to do then if anything, it's a good thing he's there. He certainly won't be suiciding anyone.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 14:16:45

I don't even know why KA/LAE has a problem with him really. Just cause he made a somewhat unsuccessful attempt to fight LAE back (which btw was the only attempt anyone made), shouldn't be reason to hate him :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 14:17:31

Originally posted by DM:
Since our FA business is being done here with you guys

Want me to get the FFAT quotes where I said NBK'ers would not comment on the issue of you fellows self farming?
NBK

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 14:45:46

SOF demands NBK give consult us about their beer selection. We know you have some!
SOF
Cerevisi

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 14:57:49

Stella, all there is too it.
NBK

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 20th 2011, 16:38:41

It is and has always been our policy not to pact clans with HellRush in them. Kinda about the same dumbass policy as your not pacting self-farmers.

Originally posted by Ivan:

Shouldnt the question be

You know, I was getting ready to ask SoF's 1A allies the same thing about SoF. How's that going for ya btw? I cheated, yay, pat yourself on the back. Just make sure before you stop swinging from my nuts like Tarzan you at least swallow.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 16:53:00

Never realised you would have said not to pact clans with HR in em. As for the dumbass no self farming policy we got, why bother agreeing to something you are gonna break anyway?

To: Kill4Free
Subject: FDP Signed.
Date: Nov 27th, 03:29
Message Body:
No self farming from KA. have your FA hit up Mars for terms.
NBK

Some Guy

Jan 20th 2011, 17:12:42

This thread failed fast

Prometheus

Jan 20th 2011, 17:18:52

DM 2 Nukes in no way makes a suicider. But would give you a reason to kill the country. Did you pick to kill it NO. It lived to the end of set and got rank 16. Not my problem you did not kill it.

I also told llaar i was going to nuke him for biggest nuke record many times. Not my problem he took it as a joke. He also oked it thinking i would take it as a joke. I just did what i said its not my problem you guys took it as a joke. Then get mad at me after i did it.

Still hold biggest nuke hit in Earth Empires:

2010-03-19 23:56:07 NM 606060606060606060 (#2374) aSyLuM llaar (#782) GetLaEd 14844A
2010-03-19 23:56:01 NM 606060606060606060 (#2374) aSyLuM llaar (#782) GetLaEd DH

Edited By: Prometheus on Jan 20th 2011, 17:26:42
See Original Post
Quit why am i still posting?

mrford Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 17:22:32

wow KA

i think the list of clans you HAVNT pissed off for next set would be shorter than the list you have
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:16:20

*Waves*

Hi NBKers :)

No Self Farming FTW!
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:23:18

Go figure that someone take a clan mate telling them they were gonna nuke them for a petty record as a joke, huh hellrush? How 'bout those countries you ran trying to farm LaE that set, or the set after? I suppose those weren't suiciders....or at least, weren't until you had to run and hide in vacation with them?

And wow...I really didn't think NBK was that naive. You better hope that you can keep the little mutt in line - because if you don't, and he decides to get stupid with someone in KA, or one of our allies, I'm going to personally assure you here that I will take it out on the rest of NBK instead of him. No sense beating on a retard who can't understand why it's stupid to lick the window - from now on, I'm gonna smack the person who let him get my windshield all slobbery in the first place.

Might also be a fun time to remind you that boy wonder has sworn revenge on IMP next set for selling him out....

With that said - if you guys want to take on the liability for 16 poorly run countries, knock yourselves out. But I think you can probably count on at least 3 clans not pacting you next set because of it.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jan 20th 2011, 21:27:25
See Original Post

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:26:24

You guys have allies still?
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:27:42

As many as we need - although the statement had very little to do with KA's allies, and much more to do with hellrush's past.

kemo Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:34:32

i know nbk means well but they are way too trusting :P
all praised to ra

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:02:47

I will agree that HR is our responsibility, and the last thing he did which anyone might have issues other then posting on FFAT was half a year ago...

I think it is pretty shortsighted to hate someone forever cause they screwed up before. And yes the Nuke was a stupid thing to do, but lots of the people in this game have screwed up way worse, and get offended if someone brings it up again.
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:07:44

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
I will agree that HR is our responsibility, and the last thing he did which anyone might have issues other then posting on FFAT was half a year ago...

I think it is pretty shortsighted to hate someone forever cause they screwed up before. And yes the Nuke was a stupid thing to do, but lots of the people in this game have screwed up way worse, and get offended if someone brings it up again.

Yes, other people have done things, myself included. But when you do the same stupid fluffing fluff every set, and show no signs of "remorse" or willingness to change, it is hard to believe you will get a different result. Just have fun with HR making an FA nightmare for you sometime down the road. Not sure there is much else to be said.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:10:17

He knows as well as anyone, that if he purposely screws us over, we won't forget it either.

He said the only reason he did it was cause llaar said ok. And that missile was what, almost a year ago?
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:11:32

I think it is pretty shortsighted to hate someone forever cause they screwed up before.

He knows as well as anyone, that if he purposely screws us over, we won't forget it either.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:15:25

K4F - did you forget about putting together a band of suiciders to have an oop war with KA because we booted and killed him the set prior, all under the auspice of an alias that denied vehemently it was him in the first place?

I sure hope you're right on the 1st of your 2 contradicting points because I like most of you guys....but given the decision making process he's displayed repeated times, and an inability to own up to his mistakes, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:16:34

I said purposely screwed us over. Not screwed up.

Llaar did say ok to the nuke, thinking HR was joking. (a year ago)
But he still said ok.

Only other mistake he did in my opinion that was not an accident, was jumping the gun and hitting focus before he should have back when AoDT gangbanged focus.

In neither case did he purposely screw someone over, he just screwed up.

May be semantics, but it matters to me.
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:22:31

We can't dislike someone for creating an alliance for the sole purpose of attacking us? That isn't screwing us over? Call it semantics if you want, but I call it bullfluff.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:24:26

Actually, no, Llaar never ok'ed the nuke so far as I know. Although I'm sure that's what Hellrush has been telling you, as it fits his little victim complex so neatly. Even if he HAD jokingly ok'ed the nuke, there is a HUGE difference between an "ok, sure, whatever you say" response and "hey, why don't you nuke my country for a nuke record?". Again though, I don't even think the issue of semantics applies there, as according to llaar it was never ok'ed.

Like I said, so long as you keep in mind he's been booted from every single tag he's played in for screwing his own team mates over and then running away to avoid the consequences he's your problem. But if he tries to mess with one of my members, I want there to be fair warning that I'm done taking it out on him, and will instead extract whatever revenge we feel necessary from folks who continually make the mistake of supporting him.

I'd also have a much easier time believing lack of intent if it hadn't happened for 4 or 5 sets in a row now with 3 or 4 different clans.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:24:58

Originally posted by NOW3P:
K4F - did you forget about putting together a band of suiciders to have an oop war with KA because we booted and killed him the set prior, all under the auspice of an alias that denied vehemently it was him in the first place?

I sure hope you're right on the 1st of your 2 contradicting points because I like most of you guys....but given the decision making process he's displayed repeated times, and an inability to own up to his mistakes, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Actually I think it was pretty impressive of him. You call it a banding together of suiciders to suicide an alliance.
From my point of view, he put together a clan from scratch to war LAE. The fact they sucked is irrelevant.

If anyone hates him for attempting to do that, that is your own problem. He was actually the only clan that tried to stand up to LAE (albeit poorly) when tons of people were whining in general and doing nothing.
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:25:20

Originally posted by DM:
It is and has always been our policy not to pact clans with HellRush in them. Kinda about the same dumbass policy as your not pacting self-farmers.

Originally posted by Ivan:

Shouldnt the question be

You know, I was getting ready to ask SoF's 1A allies the same thing about SoF. How's that going for ya btw? I cheated, yay, pat yourself on the back. Just make sure before you stop swinging from my nuts like Tarzan you at least swallow.

and you arn't swinging form hellrushes fluff? LOL

fairly hypocritical of you to basically QQ that people keep bringing you up as a cheater, and not letting it go, but u keep doing the same to hellrush as a suicider...

he may have made bad decisions in the past, but so have you, so u want ppl to move on?
then move on

Edited By: Popcom on Jan 20th 2011, 22:29:19
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:26:23

Yeah...calling together the 3 folks who had been regularly suiciding LaE for several sets and were carrying a hard-on for anything with our name on it, and lying to 5 or 6 others as to his actual intent (and yes, they even came out and stated they never would have joined had they known his actual intent) is extremely impressive.....also definitely not shifty at all.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:27:16

Originally posted by Ozzite:
We can't dislike someone for creating an alliance for the sole purpose of attacking us? That isn't screwing us over? Call it semantics if you want, but I call it bullfluff.

You call it screwing you over, everyone else calls it war. Do you think LAE is the first that someone jumped in a war?
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:29:18

You call it screwing you over, everyone else calls it war. Do you think LAE is the first that someone jumped in a war?

So if we aren't allowed to be angry about suiciding, we aren't allowed to be angry about the declaring war on us, what could someone do within this game that would warrant any anger according to you?

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:30:03

I guess I have to go to K4F's house and shoot his dog or something for him to not let me in his clan.

Popcom Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:30:55

So if we aren't allowed to be angry about suiciding, we aren't allowed to be angry about the declaring war on us, what could someone do within this game that would warrant any anger according to you?

funny, your that pissed off and carry a grudge cause someone hit you and u crushed them?
get over it, welcome to adult hood.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:33:26

so again, what could someone do in this game that NBK would approve me carrying a grudge for?

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:33:38

You are allowed to be angry... but it is your decision to be angry at NBK since he is with us.

I already said he is our responsibility. What would you rather us do, boot him, then have people kill random alliances cause you suspect he might be in one of them?

Screw that.

If we told you to boot someone who was with you for a set and followed all your rules but we didn't like him, what would you say?
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:33:47

Popcom - adulthood means knowing who you can trust and who you can't, as well. Hellrush has proven time and again that he will screw over our members, and anyone else he feels like, if given the chance.

I would call it rather irresponsible to just shrug that off until he, at the very least, owns up to it....which so far, he hasn't. As a matter of fact, his defense against what he's done in the past is the most indicative thing about his intentions to me in all of this.

K4F - no one's telling you to boot him, just to be prepared for the problems he's going to cause you, and to be willing to accept the consequences. We don't get into other clan's poor IA decisions, just enforcing their FA implications when we become involved.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:35:04

If a person had suicided our FDP for like 3 sets in a row, they never would be in my clan to begin with

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:35:53

so again, what could someone do in this game that NBK would approve me carrying a grudge for?

If you are gonna carry grudges cause someone hit you in a war months ago, go ahead. He only hit you once too....
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:36:04

And there's definitely that...

Of course, NBK has never really honored that FDP anyways, so maybe they consider it a moot point.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:36:51

If you are gonna carry grudges cause someone hit you in a war months ago, go ahead. He only hit you once too....

Again, what can a person possibly do that NBK would give me permission to hold a grudge for?

Popcom Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:37:33

We don't get into other clan's poor IA decisions, just enforcing their FA implications when we become involved.

LOL

is this not the ENTIRE reason for this thread?....

also, if he does fluff us over, w/e. we will do w/e we have to do to right the situation. pay reps, give land. FA. w/e.
wouldn't be the first time in the last 11+ yrs NBK has gotten burned.
but we would be doing it knowing we gave someone a chance to turn a new leaf, which everyone deserves.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:37:54

Hellrush did everything he said he would do in the last 2 months.

KA promised not to self farm to our only condition for a FDP that we had. Then decided they preferred not to do that anymore, and ignored me when I asked the leader if they could deal with it.

And KA is saying that I cant trust Hellrush....

Pot and kettle here at best.
NBK

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:38:50

wow

ive never seen people with their heads so far up their own ass that they cant smell their own bullfluff

just cuz you gather a group of the biggest loudmouths/egomaniacs/jackasses on the server doesnt mean you can dictate the way others play or who they can have as a member.

and lol fluffing about past actions

BSnake, one of the biggest bot runners on the old server
DM, passed out and sold bots like they were candy

i do wish NBK luck though as they are right about HR, he has fluffed over everyone in the past.... BSS was one of his victims.
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:38:52

And there's definitely that...

Of course, NBK has never really honored that FDP anyways, so maybe they consider it a moot point.

What time did we not honor it, I remember killing Dallas with his friend when he suicided LAE. KA never did ask for help, and you fellows were the ones that declared war on 3 different clans at once.
NBK