Verified:

joe2 Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 2:02:39

seems like your apology was short lived as it looks like your members are being douches again :P

MorTcuS Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 4:02:45

whos news?
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 4:11:50

Is this referring to us doing our police duties or a member farming an inactive string?
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

CheckTheNews

Feb 22nd 2011, 4:26:07

Since when is killing a restart part of policing.

Feb 21/11 8:43:25 PM CM the normal one is insane (#1806) (IMP) pernaturp 2 (#5395) (Xtinct) 251 C/8 B
Feb 21/11 7:57:43 AM CM pernaturp 2 (#5395) () Silly Seal (#2227) (MasterC) 32 C/5 B

pernaturp 2 (#5395) Tagged Xtinct Feb 21 8:12:39 AM

I would give it to you if he hadn't tagged way before you hit him. But it is kind of obvious that is just a Xtinct restart. I mean unless you want to be a fluff about it.

Edited By: CheckTheNews on Feb 22nd 2011, 4:29:12
See Original Post

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 4:28:51

he hit untagged

not our fault he cant tag up 1st
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Gmann03 Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 4:33:04

I thought there was a 12hr window?????
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Rico Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 4:48:27

Funny, when we warred FoCuS they never gave us a 12 hour window. They made their police LaE kill any untagged that hit, even if later that country tagged up and even if there was IMP in the country's name.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 22nd 2011, 4:50:05

If the police are a Netting alliance they will give you 12 hours, warring alliances who are policing will kill you regardless :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DJ Disaster

Feb 22nd 2011, 5:51:36

Spending 887 turns killing a restart is pretty pathetic lol

NightShade

Feb 22nd 2011, 6:09:08

SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

joedro Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 7:23:16

Are you guys killing off one man tags again?

fluff IMP!!!!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Rico Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 7:58:22

If you want to contact one of our FA's privately we will gladly explain why we were asked to kill these countries.

DJ, we are not going to hold a war chat to kill a restart. So yeah, it is not the most efficient way to do it but we have plenty of turns to burn. But if you really want to see IMP in action though, I can make that happen for you.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 8:07:14

Originally posted by Rico:
Funny, when we warred FoCuS they never gave us a 12 hour window. They made their police LaE kill any untagged that hit, even if later that country tagged up and even if there was IMP in the country's name.

Funny, I never gave LAE any #'s to kill
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Pain Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 8:29:24

so whats the deal with 864? I see a double tap then a kill run and a bunch of ABs.

then again swords can use all they help they can get lol.

also i thought CC was swords police, so why is IMP doing the police work for them?
Your mother is a nice woman

Rico Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 8:42:56

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

http://forums.earthempires.com/...mp;p=1288192812&z=lae

Originally posted by mrford:

we were asked to kill the countries (we wouldnt have if we wernt asked) so we killed them

Rico Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 8:45:08

Originally posted by Pain:

also i thought CC was swords police, so why is IMP doing the police work for them?

http://forums.earthempires.com/...=imp-policing-for-masterc

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 8:48:24

Both IMP and CC are policing for Swords. It originally was IMP, but when Xtinct vollentold CC they were policing for them, CC said they were going to police for Swords as well.

As for the current situation, if someone hits us untagged, IMP will probably kill it. They really don't have much patience regarding that.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Pain Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 8:50:18

2 sets of police, cool.

so swords had a fluff fit about CC policing for xtinct so they could have TWO people police for them?

LOL

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 8:53:33

No.

Xtinct posted on FFAT that CC was policing for them, and that someone would be along to confirm shortly.

I am not sure how Xtint got the idea that CC would police for them, but it was cleared up rather quickly by CC. Stating that they are policing for Swords since Xtinct didnt bother even asking them if they would police, instead just posted it on FFAT and assumed CC would agree to it.

Feb 22nd 2011, 9:04:02

I still stand by this.

And also find this funny:

Originally posted by Fiat:
Discussions on this issue here should end. IMP is allied with FoCuS

reguardless, you had BSS killing untaggeds that didnt even hit if you want to bring this all back up :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Rico Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 9:10:48

And you guys had at least one LaE string FA'ing your restarts.

Feb 22nd 2011, 9:12:45

I dont know about that as no fa'd countries every tagged focus.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Pain Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 9:14:04

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
No.

Xtinct posted on FFAT that CC was policing for them, and that someone would be along to confirm shortly.

I am not sure how Xtint got the idea that CC would police for them, but it was cleared up rather quickly by CC. Stating that they are policing for Swords since Xtinct didnt bother even asking them if they would police, instead just posted it on FFAT and assumed CC would agree to it.

Really?

Originally posted by aponic:
Let me clear this up before it goes any further.

DJ approached me last night about 30 minutes before I left to go watch a movie with my girlfriend. He informed me that they had no police. This is not a good position for any alliance. Good wars are fair wars and so I accepted policing for them. When I came back 2 hours later I had a message from DJ that they had posted we would police and I also had a message from SWORDS, our ally. As our ally, SWORDS asked me not to police for Xtinct.

Honoring our pact, I weighed being a liar and being a good ally. I had abotu 5 minutes to do this before running back out the door so I told Makinso not to accept policing for Xtinct. I was unable to find DJ on IRC to tell him about what had unfolded.

I am very sorry that things unfolded in this manner and to be blunt, it is entirely my own fault.

My apology to Xtinct.

Dont you feel like a tool now.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 9:41:58

So Aponic told DJ they would police for them. Without first talking to Swords about it.

That is not my issue. That was a mistake that Aponic made, and he apologized for it. So stop trying to bash Swords over it.

What would have happend if we allowed CC to police for Xtinct. And then IMP declared war on Xtinct?

2 of our Allys would be fighting each other right now.

And at that time. Xtinct and IMP's relations were far worse that Swords / Xtincts relations, so I would not have been suprised if IMP would have hit Xtinct.

joe2 Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 14:43:45

Rico I would contact you about this but I'm not in xtinct so it would be rather pointless. I was mearly pointing out your short lived apology. I understand why you killed the restart I was talking about 864 or whatever number that was.

Dedly I dont know why anyone would feel the need to check with swords as clearly your warring skills don't exist so there is nothing to be afraid of.

Also your point about IMP and CC policing for swords and xtinct respectively is stupid as police typically dont get involved with the warring tags at all. If IMP were to declare war its policing not an FDP.

You're trying to make yourself look better after an abismal war performance where you got throttled. Personally if you were my FDP I'd be worried if I had to call you in after watching this war

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 22nd 2011, 14:48:22

joe, I'm not sure what your fascination with IMP is. Without getting into specifics, the attacks on #864 were warranted and he will be killed at some point today - not that it concerns you in the slightest.

CheckTheNews

Feb 22nd 2011, 14:50:13

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
No.

CC agreed to police for Xtinct and went back on what they said because you threw a hissyfit. It wasn't something that Xtinct made up. No one is bashing swords for it, if your pact says they can't police for your enemy that is what it says. But you have serious reading comprehension problems if you keep posting stuff like "Xtinct vollentold CC they were policing for them"

joe2 Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 14:52:41

my fascination with IMP stems from 4 sets ago when they farmed non-stop my 1 man tag :P

CheckTheNews

Feb 22nd 2011, 14:56:05

Also policing involves keeping poeple from farming a tag at War. It really has nothing to do with stoping another tag from declaring war. CC would not have gone to bat for Xtinct if IMP declared war on them. I don't think anyone on the server would since Xtinct probably has no allies being new.

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 17:51:35

every IMP act you've brought up in regard to this thread has been legitimate. 864 committed an act that caused it to be killed. if you were really interested, you'd have contacted us privately. instead you've made a BS thread, complaining about us doing our police duties.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

DJ Disaster

Feb 22nd 2011, 18:35:12

Oh well peoples.

DruggieSmurf Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 19:26:17

http://forums.earthempires.com/...mp;p=1288192812&z=lae

Originally posted by mrford:

we were asked to kill the countries (we wouldnt have if we wernt asked) so we killed them

Funny I dont see crippler or any FoCuS members making a comment in this thread... Silly Wanker!

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded.- Winters (Band of Brothers)

snawdog Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 4:17:07

DruggieSmurf Quit fricken cryin'...sheesh
ICQ 364553524
msn

snawdog Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 4:17:35

oops
ICQ 364553524
msn

Desperado Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 10:40:59

Funny, the time you are talking about when focus warred imp and lae stepped in to do police kills probably has something to do with imp not being untagged before they hit, but rather in a seperate tag altogether?

Also... if we made lae kill untaggeds that were imp, why didn't we just make lae kill imp's breakers instead?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler