NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Walding Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 14:58:17

Paybacks a fluff eh? You netting? Hope so.

gege Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 14:58:56

:O what's up ? :P

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:04:49

payback? LMAO!!!!!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 15:08:03

at least I killed 2 before you even finished the FS. lol

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:08:06

well, will be fun regardless. tell yourself whatever you have to, to justify hitting an inactive clan that your 4 times the size of ;)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 15:10:55

Link it's no biggie.

Remember these are the people that were going to FS after calling for a ceasefire. Now this.

It's no big deal. They're the new IMP, that's all.

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:12:43

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 15:14:28

we'll still give them everything we got and then give them a little more.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:16:11

Yeah wait a second guys. We want an CF. Then you can all play your turns out, then we are going to hit again.

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:16:53

LMAO!!!! >.<
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Walding Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:22:58

Papfluff you were the one that said take ceasefire build up and war again.

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:23:04

Lol

Well you had it comming Link, you fluffed over their first nettinng set, and they had yet to get their revenge, numbers are a fluff, but that is how the world rolls.

Look at it like this, SALT punched a kid in the face as a joke, but that kid got pissed learned Karate and became a black belt, just to rape SALT.

It would have been much more interesting if SemperFi had added SALT to the NBK war, when all the NBK breakers got killed, but that is how life rolls :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 15:25:40

yep that's how it rolls. we'll take it and roll with it. they just loose the moral high ground that's all. no more whining from them.

in the mean time we'll give them what we got.

Walding Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:28:58

You fcks hit on fathers day

If it shuts you up I welcome NBK

Popcom Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:29:37

yea, u fluffed over sempers netting set. we all know having 30% of your clan dicts means your netting. come on *rolls eyes*
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:37:48

Actually Dictator is an awesome netting government, same with tyrany

Both are good for Land Grabbers, or are you impliying that netting = Rep/explore to Demo or Fasc?
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:40:45

ooh nooo, we hit a clan the same size as us during their first set, the set after the SAME thing happened to us.

only difference is, when the numbers are even, we win every time lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Walding Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:41:48

popcom there were 0 dicts in our tag until we got hit then F change to I

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:46:42

boo hoo, get over it. getting 4 times bigger than us then hitting us is a very sad joke lol.

but again, whaateeeeever you gotta tell yourself lol.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:50:22

best line of the war so far:

10:41 <Link> i can still break 1mil lol
10:44 <Link> cant break 1 mil anymore lol

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:51:30

LOL :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Asing Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 15:53:57

Bonus
SoL
CC

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 15:56:19

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
Lol

Well you had it comming Link, you fluffed over their first nettinng set, and they had yet to get their revenge, numbers are a fluff, but that is how the world rolls.

Look at it like this, SALT punched a kid in the face as a joke, but that kid got pissed learned Karate and became a black belt, just to rape SALT.

It would have been much more interesting if SemperFi had added SALT to the NBK war, when all the NBK breakers got killed, but that is how life rolls :)

You know, at first I agreeed with you. But then I realized that this is not the case. SF did not learn karate.

That dorky red-head kid with glasses and braces did not bulk up at all. He still cannot net and still cannot war. All he did was gather up all the other losers in the special ed class and mob us. Look at that crew... not one there can net or fight. They are just a bunch of retards with cerebal palsy banded together.

It's fine that they banded because that is the only way these losers can fight a war. We're happy to take them on and will love every minute of it.

And the end of it, we are still SALT, and they are still just special ed SF.

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:02:06

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

nico Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:21:08

link, smegma isn't funny and insulting people with intelligence deficiencies is not the way to earn respect. i was not in semperfi last reset so i dont know the war involved. this reset i had the capacity to out net everyone in your tag, not just one, but the whole tag. you cant net and you can barely war. you do bad things to people and expect nothing in return? tell the best war players in FFA, NBK, that SemperFi can barely war.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:23:53

lmao. you think if nbk and semperfi were closer in numbers things would have been different. I think both sides would have. So that argument makes no sense.

Ya Semper won the war vs NBK. Both sides fought hard. Both sides had a nice restart rate. But either way numbers werent even. So it was only a slight glimpse at the possibility of a full blown war between the 2 would have been.

nico Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:31:56

dont be stupid tinysub, you know that NBK's FS made things as even as they could get. this is why you are ridiculed by the server.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:32:37

Ahh. How are you helltard. Thats the only person i can think of that would be over my fluff as much as you are right now.

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:45:14

i knew this "Nico" character was a tad too knowledgeable for a noob lol.

anyways, i go all ex to avoid creating issues with the little guys.. obviously not everyone in the tag does the same but we are still a young tag and have serious activity issues, so its hard for us too keep an eye one everything everyone does, but i wouldn't act like i give a fluff when a member farms a one man tag, you wanna try your hand alone, you will not find it very easy lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:47:31

only 31 kills in the fs? the fluff? lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 18:32:17

For SF to be the new IMP... everyone would have to agree that what they're doing is bad. I don't think I would ever go so far as to say vengeance is a bad thing. 4:1 odds isn't fun I'm sure. But doesn't SALT have some DPs to call in ? I'm fairly certain NBK got an invite a few posts up.

But after reading ffat and how salt acts, I wouldn't be surprised if you came out looking like a holes over them. Don't like the numbers, recruit salt! Be nice to new players and one mans and I know you'll do better. It will be interesting to see how this plays out if SALT is alive after today
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 18:35:57

And link, no one else treats one man tags like farmland or anything. Those who can retal, like CW said In the other thread, go unnoticed or unharmed. You think Suiciders loved LaE because we were nice? There was a point where we did the same stuff... As I mentioned on Elysium boards, but at least had teh numbers to back it. You have less than 100 countries and, like you said, you're inactive ... Why threaten people?
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 19:37:25

Congrats for continuing to keep it classy as always IMP....

nico = poster too angry not to post, but too scared to use real nick? Seems to fit the IMP mantra, at least....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 19:39:43

Originally posted by nico:
link, smegma isn't funny and insulting people with intelligence deficiencies is not the way to earn respect. i was not in semperfi last reset so i dont know the war involved. this reset i had the capacity to out net everyone in your tag, not just one, but the whole tag. you cant net and you can barely war. you do bad things to people and expect nothing in return? tell the best war players in FFA, NBK, that SemperFi can barely war.

Capacity....come on don't be afraid to say the word that you really want to use..."potential" its what we say to all you small bus children to make you feel good about yourselves Forest.

Face it you tried...you failed...now you're in the special ed class with the rest of the losers.

at the end of the day we'll still be SALT. The ones banging the cheerleader while you're hiding in your room sniffing your sister's panties.

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 19:46:42

Originally posted by jagernacht:
... Why threaten people?

exactly.. i hear all the time that someone from my tag threatened someone about some bs or another, its NEVER the leadership lol. but we stick by our members, even when they act like retards :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 19:50:10

lol confirmed

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 20:03:21

Originally posted by nico:
this reset i had the capacity to out net everyone in your tag, not just one, but the whole tag. you cant net and you can barely war. .

LOL we wared CC and then went inactive, bragging about "out netting" people who arent playing turns is just stupid. fluff off helltard.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

zodiac Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 20:35:12

walding me and you had an agreement god damn it. :P

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 20:38:30

Oh Wading reneging on something now there is a surprise

Rico Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 20:54:01

Originally posted by smegma:

I take offense. IMP is still IMP.

Walding Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 21:00:10

zodiac i am sorry that i lied to you but what did you expect me to say? Yes Im killing you in two days? ;)

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 21:01:50

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

PG Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 21:17:20

Originally posted by Walding:
zodiac i am sorry that i lied to you but what did you expect me to say? Yes Im killing you in two days? ;)

You didnt tell him? That is just so unfriendly!!!!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 21:18:04

Originally posted by Rico:
Originally posted by smegma:

I take offense. IMP is still IMP.

True. IMP at least is able to back up their act when they have the need to. These guys are still at wet paper bag speed.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 21:20:56

Oh well, today was my 1st anniversary (dating) with my gf. I took her out to lunch and then home to bang her out. Lost a few countries in the meantime.

Well worth it.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 21:24:41

Originally posted by Walding:

How about 'I cannot commit to that'?

If you do not understand the meaning of the word 'Fidelis', you probably shouldn't have it in your clan name.

paulie Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 21:28:05

congrats on the anniv.. my rubber doll annie got the work over too.
FOG!!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 21:38:15

Sweet. We'll have to double someday then.

Walding Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 21:45:48

Faithful to my allies and clanmates

Has nothing to do with Zodiac and SALT