Verified:

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 2:23:13

grab netting clans when they get out of war, yet when a netting clan grabs the same warring clan, they are "bottom feeding and we wont forget it?"

Just saying seems hypocritical. Taking advantage of being in war and thusly lower land is the same as taking advantage ofnetting and being higher NW.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

synoder Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 2:41:00

yeah top feeding after warring for the majority of the set is pretty lame.

Angryjesus Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 3:11:02

how many turrets do i need to defend myself from nbk?

synoder Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 3:13:44

i would stick with 500 turrets per acre just to be safe ;)

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 3:14:10

You must sellall your stock daily then buy turrets with every dollar.

Popcom Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 3:33:10

wow, cry more.

3 LG against targets under 2m NW....then u talk about netting all set blah blah blah.
if u netted all set, wtf arr u under 2m NW and almost 20k acres?
just seems retarded to play with no defense then whine when u get hit..
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KyleCleric Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 3:38:30

no country should have less than 2m networth and over 20k acres
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 11th 2011, 3:42:15

actually popcom, ketchup is refering to the point that we did 2 bottomfeeds and the same alliance complained about it
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NightShade

Sep 11th 2011, 5:32:12

heh... invest in some tanks... most people think you'd AB them into a parking lot when they see a few million in your arsenal. ;)
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Link Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 5:41:49

if you got 20k acres and 2 mil net you absolutely deserve to be grabed lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

gambit Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 6:00:04

we will make a deal...

let us kill all of ketchup's countries, and we will not grab tko for the rest of the set...

:)
Natural Born Killer

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 11th 2011, 6:34:38

ketchup's countries this reset arent worth killing :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Link Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 6:38:57

oooooooh lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

gambit Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 6:45:50

ok, i will narrow it down to 7 instead of 16...

let us kill the 7 countries that you have over 200k acres so they will not lead us into temptation :P
Natural Born Killer

Popcom Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 14:21:32

Originally posted by Warster:
actually popcom, ketchup is refering to the point that we did 2 bottomfeeds and the same alliance complained about it

yes, and ketchup bottem feeding NBK was just a retaliation for us hitting 3 countries with almost 20k land and under 2m NW.
just plain stupid.

then saying its the same because we are taking advantage of the fact we are low land cause we warred...
well, we warred, and came out like 5k acres on 1m NW. its not our fault u have 4x our land with not even 2x our NW. get defense relative to your land and u wouldn't have that problem. (cant believe we have to say this every set for over a year now)

u can bottom feed us all u want this set. clearly if u have a 30m countries there isn't much we can do to retal. but it wont be forgotten for the next set when we can...

your logic that we were at war so now we shouldn't be allowed to grab is just retarded. almost as much as comparing it to bottom feeding lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Angryjesus Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 14:51:36

so 8 mill turrets plus allies is okay?

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 14:58:11

You are complaining about 2 grabs.

We DIDNT complain about 4 grabs. we are complaining about you complaining about 2 grabs.

synoder Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 15:35:21

I see no complaints in the complaint box? Did someone send you a paper airplane with a complaint written on it or something?

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 19:39:43

Well it isn't so much a rule that netting clans can't grab war clans that are in a war.

Few reasons for this. One is that it could be debatable that the netting clan might be supporting one side in the war by grabbing the other, then allies step in and what not to deal with it etc. Just messy. Another is that war clans would remember being farmed while they were in a war, and when it comes to picking targets next time, a few netting clans might jump out on top. Another one could be is that you hit me, and tried to steal my land, and the land are belong to me.

As for the issue of people whining, I would not want my clan complaining for being hit a couple times, just as much as I would not like another clan to complain about super low defense countries being hit a couple times either.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

synoder Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 19:44:16

he was talking about netting clans grabbing war clans after they have warred, not during. I guess the point being that they could bottom feed and the warring clan couldn't retal cause they are so small after warring.

locket Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 20:22:13

NBK has been pissing me off. And I am in an easy position to buy up D and just farm them completely so its pretty f'ing stupid.

Dragon Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 20:25:05

Well you could farm them but the your tag would prolly be the objects of their desire every set from now until doomsday if you did.

Just sayin' :)

locket Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 20:41:13

There is a reason I havn't but they are pretty retarded still.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 21:03:36

Originally posted by Popcom:
Originally posted by Warster:

yes, and ketchup bottem feeding NBK was just a retaliation for us hitting 3 countries with almost 20k land and under 2m NW.
just plain stupid. get defense relative to your land and u wouldn't have that problem. (cant believe we have to say this every set for over a year now)

Get enough offence relative to the point in set to retal for your land. Cant beleive this needs to be said.

Its the same damn thing.

K4F- this isnt about hitting in war. This is about hitting them after they were in war for a whiel. If we do it we are taking advantage of the situation and bottom feeding which wont be forgotten.... yet you can grab us. Its basicly a 1 way DNH which isnt fair

Twain Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 21:10:06

Ultimately, this comes down to the same argument K4F and I had several sets back. War clans dictate the rules because if a netting clan does something a war clan doesn't like, they can ultimately declare war and end the netting clan's set.

Netting clans have no such option. If NBK pisses us off in PAN, we can't FORCE them to netgain against us.

Luckily, it seems that most of the war clans have been more sensitive to this in recent sets (not all, clearly) and have typically gone after other warring clans for "fun" wars (which I'm defining as a war without something in-game having caused it). ULtimately, if PAN and TKO want to enforce rules, we either need to work with the dominant warring clans diplomatically to get them to accept our policies or we have to be willing to go against our MO's and war to enforce those policies.

locket Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 21:31:10

Perhaps someone should do to the war clans what has been done in alliance. They actually play pretty fair overall nowadays.

Twain Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 21:40:55

well, I don't keep up with alliance, so I'm going to need some elaboration. But I will repeat that most of the big clans have been able to find targets the last several sets without picking on TKO or PAN. Mercs was mostly left alone last set, other than Rockman. ESD has been able to netgain in peace.

Most of the main issues recently have been small ones relative to entire clans: the CC/Rockman thing, IMP going after top TKO countries.

It still doesn't change the fact that netting clans have can't impose their will in the same way a warring clan can. The only one that ever did was LaE, and they had a substantial country advantage over everyone else when they were able to (at least part of the time due to cheating, but still, the point holds true).

That's just the way the politics of the server work. Feel free to enlighten me of what happened on alliance though.

mdevol Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 21:45:16

or someone should cuit whining and go grab themslves for another 20k acres a pop and get over it.

the only times i grab netting clans is when they are just off DR and in the middle of self farming, i get the best returns that way.

if you run 35k+ land with little or no defense, yes I am going to grab you, netting clan or not.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

gambit Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 22:48:18

im still not quite sure what this is about... i usually dont make grabs even if im netting... but im thinking about getting in on this action :P
Natural Born Killer

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 23:36:38

I do not understand why war clans don't just farm the hell out of self farming netters with no D. Screw the retal policy. If they over retaliate then FS them :)
IT'S KILLING TIME

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 0:13:50

lol gambit its easy to understand.

NBK hits TKO. TKO says nothing just retals (case done)

Apparently TKO hits NBK (Bottomfeed) Member of NBK threatens TKO for next set saying the fluff there pulling will be remembered.

Ketchup is saying he doesnt think its fair. That NBK can hit TKO. But as soon as TKO hits NBK they get death threats.

gambit Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 0:18:30

but its not like they made 2 grabs on 2 different countries... it was 1 of their countries that hit 1 of ours twice in a row... which is why something was said about it

at least thats what i see in the news :P

Edited By: gambit on Sep 12th 2011, 0:20:30
See Original Post
Natural Born Killer

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 12th 2011, 0:49:07

Funny to hear this from the same guys who cry for War DNHs. Why don't all of you just get more defense? I'm mean you're in a war, so everyone should have lots of defense anyway.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:05:09

I still wuv NBK, and plan to tlak to them to make this more fiar, but just found it a bit weird for nbk of all clans to be complaining about grab=P

synoder Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:14:42

slag, when was the last time someone cried for a war DNH in ffa? I love to troll a good crying post and I seem to have missed all these posts you are referring to. Like you said tho, everyone in a war has loads of D and aren't very good LG targets so not quite sure what you are trying to prove?

yes, complaining about grabs is against our complaint policy. Thats why I ran to look in the complaint box to find this complaint and it was empty. Someone must be trying to sidestep our complaint department!!! I am gonna have to break out the brass knuckles to set an example.

locket Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:23:11

No good LG targets? I could farm most warring clan countries shortly after any war easy enough. Thats the reason people give them respect and dont hit them. And it is the same reason they shouldnt leave the war and start topfeeding everyone.

synoder Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:29:13

i was talking about during the war per slags post. After the war yeah, I am 100% with you. I dont grab and I try to encourage everyone else to either not grab or at least grab countries their size. Its hard to keep people from grabbing tho when there are countries with 0 military, not in dr, and super fat and at equal nw as their restarts. We did put a 2 week end of set no LGing policy into place to at least keep members from stock hunting tho. Its at least a start ;)

locket Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:39:47

That is a start indeed. But yah I meant in war as well as out... out is obviously easy... but in war a netter will likely have more production than the guy warring meaning he could be outproduced at a point not long after the start :P

Turn that start into a middle and people would stop fluffing :P

Rockman Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:43:01

Originally posted by KyleCleric:

I thought IMP's philosophy was that no country should have over 20k acres. That certainly seems to be a limitation which they observe with their own countries.

Khavic25 Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:01:11

Originally posted by Tinysub[SYN]:

Apparently TKO hits NBK (Bottomfeed) Member of NBK threatens TKO for next set saying the fluff there pulling will be remembered.

Ketchup is saying he doesnt think its fair. That NBK can hit TKO. But as soon as TKO hits NBK they get death threats.

NBK has been grabbing TKO with countries of the same NW

TKO hit NBK 2x at the same time and with the same country that was 10X the NW of the country being grabbed

There is a huge difference between the two

It is bullfluff to even try and compare the two
Damn missed it

locket Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:14:22

[quote poster=Khavic25; 12215; 215190]
Originally posted by Tinysub[SYN]:

NBK has been grabbing TKO with countries of the same NW

TKO hit NBK 2x at the same time and with the same country that was 10X the NW of the country being grabbed

There is a huge difference between the two

It is bullfluff to even try and compare the two [/quote]
NBK's countries died. If my lowest country grabbed NBK it would be the same situation. And thus.. we are back to the topic. Why is there a double standard NBK?

Khavic25 Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:20:25

^^ Bull

we have been trading with many countries at the same of very near same NW for a week now and there is no problem

no clan netting or warring would let a double tap from so far above go without saying something
Damn missed it

locket Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:29:34

I dont think you understand me. If you hit my tag and I decide that I wish to hit your tag because of that, then my smallest country will be BOTTOMFEEDING you because you are ALL so small. Then you would whine. And so I ask you. Why should you get to hit others when I know for a fact that if my countries each did a hit on you and you couldn't retal any of them you would rage?

Rico Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:34:00

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by KyleCleric:

I thought IMP's philosophy was that no country should have over 20k acres. That certainly seems to be a limitation which they observe with their own countries.

We had one country nearly 60k after we farmed/killed Mercs.

locket Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:39:50

My dog could reach 60k acres! :P

Rico Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:44:15

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
I do not understand why war clans don't just farm the hell out of self farming netters with no D. Screw the retal policy. If they over retaliate then FS them :)

This. Netting clans farm their own countries with zero defense, yet expect retals if someone outside of tag hits those same countries. It is a complete joke.

I'd say netting clans have it pretty good on this server.

Rico Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:45:28

Originally posted by locket:
My dog could reach 60k acres! :P

The point I was trying to make is that Mercs was tasty.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 12th 2011, 5:47:07

Originally posted by synoder:
slag, when was the last time someone cried for a war DNH in ffa? I love to troll a good crying post and I seem to have missed all these posts you are referring to. Like you said tho, everyone in a war has loads of D and aren't very good LG targets so not quite sure what you are trying to prove?

Are you claiming that FFA warring clans do not enjoy the protections of war DNHs that other clans gracefully bestow upon them?

diez Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:48:43

my locket could reach 60k acres.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 12th 2011, 5:51:04

War DNHs are pretty unnecessary on this server for established clans. War police ensure that.