Verified:

Helllrush

Aug 28th 2020, 1:15:17

Come catch these hands, Derrick.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:16:59

Ok sometimes ZZ member hellrush who currently suiciding netters in darkness. Thanks for providing an example. Real helpful.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 1:20:46
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:20:01

Check, please!

Or is it....checkmate....

Wonder if gerdy would be talking all that if he knew ZZ members were currently suiciding us lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 1:24:22
See Original Post

Helllrush

Aug 28th 2020, 1:21:10

Come check deeZZ nutZZ.

ZigZag 4 life. P00P to everyone else.

Chevs

Aug 28th 2020, 1:24:11

TIL words on AT forums are more powerful than the attack button in the game.

I’ve been doing it all wrong

All this crying has inspired me to create a country next set and suicide everyone!

I’ll probably forget tho...
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:27:57

Better not run anything that requires the market, this server sucks hellrush’s fluff.

Chevs

Aug 28th 2020, 1:28:44

I think tanks are available on the PM but thanks for your pro tip!
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 28th 2020, 1:30:00

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
I mean honestly, there is never a grey item in gerdlers mind. I know this about him now so I wouldn't make the same mistakes I have in the past feeding him info or making wars even for him. It just gets me attacked. Similar circumstances made the ICN 20th set a broken pact fluffshow as well. He gets so hung up on blind revenge that he never even hits the right people and draws more suiciders to every server.

I'm used to it, but I'm also fed up getting suicided by allies of netting tags on this server. A line has to be drawn somewhere, but one thing I'm not doing is threatening to "suicide." I'm just threatening to make the top ten honest where all netters have a similar amount of defends, and a similar amount of suiciders working for them to achieve that. Just attempting to create a level playing field for all netter types. And I'm choosing to work for the clans that dont currently endorse suiciders against the ones that do.

I have not KungFUed you since set 91 on team and you yourself said you deserved that, which I agree with fully.

I will answer when I'm hit in a manner of my choosing, and I will never hit first. That's provocative for you for some reason.

When it comes to all the other suicides on you I can't speak on their behalf and I don't support any of it. I don't even have the information I'd need to take such a stance. The information I have tho is that SF has been playing like a fluff on team and other servers and seems to think all of his actions are done in a vacuum.
People will take action when pushed around long enough. It may be something you don't like.
Lol do your homework then bro. Helltard even started suiciding me THE SET AFTER he was ZZ so you can add that one to the list. He's a guy you guys brought here. Take your fluffin trash out. But nahhhhh, he's my problem now. Even though he was brought here as a ZZ member and immediately started suiciding me, you guys take no responsibility. And y'all think SF is somehow worse than that griefer who is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and someone YOU BROUGHT HERE!? GTFO. If I deserve to be suicided netting for SF, y'all DEFINITELY deserve it for Helltard.

Even check my last win. My suicider has an open profile. Check my last 68m finish. Check my last 62m finish.

Hessman and uh....fluff another ZZ/laf guy. Erhm. Meh. Anyways those guys were cross server suiciding me from FFA in my last 58m finish. Although the one guy suicided me one set and played in ZZ the sets before and after, he was jus playing with hessman. That's like...the one suicide I've gotten that I dont consider endorsed by ZZ or weedy ot something. Was still a ZZ member but he wasnt suiciding me for ZZ reasons. Wish I could come up with the guys name. He still plays LaF. It's been a while.. I'll come up with it tho.

But frankly gerdler, saying you disapprove and showing that you disapprove are two extremely different things. Actions speak. And as many times as I've actively helped ZZ with suiciders (now 5 different sets including the 2 TSO sets), I've never received the same treatment in return. And not only that, I've been suicided by ZZ members and people ZZ is actively endorsing. I've been suicided by hcfc members who hcfc is actively endorsing. And I've been suicided by weedy members who weedy is actively endorsing.

At some point man, you're right. You can only push that so far before people like me throw my hands up and join y'all in doing the shady fluff. People will take action when it has gone too far, and it absolutely has. You wanna prove something to me? Your boy who you brought here in hellrush is still suiciding us. Maybe idk....do something about it. You fluffin brought him here.

Nah, you cannot blame Gerd for bringing Hellrush to the server.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:34:11

Originally posted by galleri:
I mean honestly, there is never a grey item in gerdlers mind. I know this about him now so I wouldn't make the same mistakes I have in the past feeding him info or making wars even for him. It just gets me attacked. Similar circumstances made the ICN 20th set a broken pact fluffshow as well. He gets so hung up on blind revenge that he never even hits the right people and draws more suiciders to every server.

I'm used to it, but I'm also fed up getting suicided by allies of netting tags on this server. A line has to be drawn somewhere, but one thing I'm not doing is threatening to "suicide." I'm just threatening to make the top ten honest where all netters have a similar amount of defends, and a similar amount of suiciders working for them to achieve that. Just attempting to create a level playing field for all netter types. And I'm choosing to work for the clans that dont currently endorse suiciders against the ones that do.

I have not KungFUed you since set 91 on team and you yourself said you deserved that, which I agree with fully.

I will answer when I'm hit in a manner of my choosing, and I will never hit first. That's provocative for you for some reason.

When it comes to all the other suicides on you I can't speak on their behalf and I don't support any of it. I don't even have the information I'd need to take such a stance. The information I have tho is that SF has been playing like a fluff on team and other servers and seems to think all of his actions are done in a vacuum.
People will take action when pushed around long enough. It may be something you don't like.
Lol do your homework then bro. Helltard even started suiciding me THE SET AFTER he was ZZ so you can add that one to the list. He's a guy you guys brought here. Take your fluffin trash out. But nahhhhh, he's my problem now. Even though he was brought here as a ZZ member and immediately started suiciding me, you guys take no responsibility. And y'all think SF is somehow worse than that griefer who is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and someone YOU BROUGHT HERE!? GTFO. If I deserve to be suicided netting for SF, y'all DEFINITELY deserve it for Helltard.

Even check my last win. My suicider has an open profile. Check my last 68m finish. Check my last 62m finish.

Hessman and uh....fluff another ZZ/laf guy. Erhm. Meh. Anyways those guys were cross server suiciding me from FFA in my last 58m finish. Although the one guy suicided me one set and played in ZZ the sets before and after, he was jus playing with hessman. That's like...the one suicide I've gotten that I dont consider endorsed by ZZ or weedy ot something. Was still a ZZ member but he wasnt suiciding me for ZZ reasons. Wish I could come up with the guys name. He still plays LaF. It's been a while.. I'll come up with it tho.

But frankly gerdler, saying you disapprove and showing that you disapprove are two extremely different things. Actions speak. And as many times as I've actively helped ZZ with suiciders (now 5 different sets including the 2 TSO sets), I've never received the same treatment in return. And not only that, I've been suicided by ZZ members and people ZZ is actively endorsing. I've been suicided by hcfc members who hcfc is actively endorsing. And I've been suicided by weedy members who weedy is actively endorsing.

At some point man, you're right. You can only push that so far before people like me throw my hands up and join y'all in doing the shady fluff. People will take action when it has gone too far, and it absolutely has. You wanna prove something to me? Your boy who you brought here in hellrush is still suiciding us. Maybe idk....do something about it. You fluffin brought him here.

Nah, you cannot blame Gerd for bringing Hellrush to the server.

I mean. If were gonna talk about what clan he was in the set before he started suiciding me I can absolutely blame ZZ lol. I guess saying they brought him here is a stretch but hes definitely played there when he isnt suiciding me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 1:38:50

Derrick,
He has been on this server for a long long long long long long long time. Long before whatever beef all of you have going on.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:41:09

Still played zz the set before he suicided me. How is that different than killing a bunch of netters I was playing with in a different tag a set after I warred ZZ? It's kind of not that much different, right?

We're doing Gerdler logic here galleri. Not Derrick logic. I should take revenge against ZZ for that, no? Assuming gerdler was justified to hit my netters and all...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 1:43:49
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 1:43:12

Ok then let us do galleri logic
No one took Hellrush by the arm and forced him to play here.
No one took you by the arm and forced you to play here.
No one took anyone by the arm and forced them to play here.

Again...he was here since the beginning of the server pretty much. I looked. So nope. Not convinced of your analogy.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:44:34

Originally posted by galleri:
Ok then let us do galleri logic
No one took Hellrush by the arm and forced him to play here.
No one took you by the arm and forced you to play here.
No one took anyone by the arm and forced them to play here.

Again...he was here since the beginning of the server pretty much. I looked. So nope. Not convinced of your analogy.
Oh yeahhh this is very much between players mama. No one's making us do anything haha

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 1:45:31

I have spoken.
It is the way.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:48:20

Also, I dont think ZZ is responsible for hellrush anymore than my netting tag is/was responsible for me and my actions as an elder/roseanne, etc. I'm just helping gerdler understand that he is being a hypocrite if he doesnt think me hitting ZZ over Hellrush is similar in nature to hitting a netting tag I belong to about my past/past tag.

I think that is extremely backwards logic, and I'm devils advocating to illustrate that point. We are going to start holding everyone to the same standards here, and I think it's important to know where we stand on issues such as these when we go about leveling the playing field.

Either my netting tags are responsible for past issues with other players, or they aren't. Should be fairly simple to figure a middleground.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 1:59:55
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:06:05

This post has too much logic, i cbf reading now..

Someone give me some cliff-notes..

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 2:08:07

Wait am I getting accused of association with Hessman?

No one I know have ever been able to control hellrush. I'm not read in about the situation, but when he played with ZZ he never did anything did he? If so, my bad. My last set here was 121 and I take 0 responsibility for what anyone else did after that as I have not instructed or endorsed any of it.

I came back to this server to fight TSO on your side. Are you saying that you helped ZZ but ZZ didn't help you somehow those sets? You must take me through that logic rollercoaster slowly.

Which suiciders are ZZ actively endorsing? Who is ZZ at this point? Hessman? Has he even been in ZZ?

In what way is Hellrush my responsibility after I stopped playing? I didn't ask him to suicide you, afaik he came to that conclusion on his own. Honestly, I'm spectacularily uninterested in the situation. Just how am I responsible? It doesn't matter actually. Theres no way you can convince me of that. And I expect to be dizzy even after the first rollercoaster.

You only have one win, and it has no defending news or incoming spy ops.
Your tag seemed to have a fight with some tag that didn't fight back(on you) and the only defends your country had was a country tagged SIN(King kong dont got shii on me (#57)) who hit someone else in your tag with a volley of missiles.
So this seems to be a little bit of an inexactitude on your part.

In your 62m NW set(round 108) you have ONE defending news item:
2019-03-10 06:47:45 PS Nydhog (#3) Bahama mama (#1) WETWILLI 601A (747A)

I neither condone nor object to this hit.

Do you want reps for that hit?

The rest of the hits on your tag this set are:
2019-03-13 23:20:13 EM Unknown Killer (#20) Darkness Dol Baran (#39) WETWILLI 1946MU
2019-03-13 23:20:08 NM Unknown Killer (#20) Darkness Dol Baran (#39) WETWILLI 378A
2019-03-10 06:34:13 SS Nydhog (#3) Love Peace and Unity (#27) WETWILLI 91A (128A)
2019-03-10 06:30:53 SS Nydhog (#3) Love Peace and Unity (#27) WETWILLI 115A (154A)
2019-03-09 16:21:56 SS Nydhog (#3) Hey Mister DJ put a record on (#50) WETWILLI 23A (37A)
2019-03-09 16:21:40 SS Nydhog (#3) Hey Mister DJ put a record on (#50) WETWILLI 25A (39A)
2019-03-09 16:21:40 SS Nydhog (#3) Hey Mister DJ put a record on (#50) WETWILLI 28A (43A)

So you are either very confused or lying through your teeth when you accuse ZZers of suiciding you these sets.

You dont have a 68m NW finish. I checked both of your 58m NW finishes and both have 0 defending news and the only spy news normal ops by weezy:
Oct 19, 1:10
WZ (#46) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 449 enemy spies.
Oct 19, 1:10
WZ (#46) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 448 enemy spies.

https://www.earthempires.com/team/114/clans/KILLME this guy suicided your tag in 114. Not an open profile and I have no clue who it is. looks like some TSO leftover tho. This was the first set you got 58m NW.
round 115 your tag had 0 defends. This was second set of 58m NW.
I have no idea what set you mean but the only ones I could find that were close enough to your description you were untouched by suiciders.

So I gotta assume you are just making up suicides that never happened at this point. While your credibility is nil at this point and you seem to have checkmated yourself I gotta say I'm more concerned than happy. Are you alright Derrick?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:22:40

As I said I think its inherently backwards logic. Maybe you started typing before I posted that but I was devils advocating. I dont think ZZ is responsible for hellrush anymore than a netting tag I choose to join is responsible for me. I named my tag xFAGx that set because I was called a homophobic slur on the forums by a member and the member was not banned. I chose to use the same homophobic slur as my tag just to see how far this community goes down that rabbit hole and draw attention to it. That's a pretty obvious "fluff" word and I honestly thought my tag would be changed. I named it Freedom and Gerdler because honestly a good G word was escaping me atm. If you thought that was instigating and directed at you, I apologize. Imagine how I felt.

I didnt look at my history but now that I have, I do actually do much worse in sets I'm suicided. I think the fact that I have 6550 defends against 11 deaths is not a testament to my walling tho. If you go thru my countries and look at the 20s and 30s I got absolutely recked. I think you and I both know I dont take 600 hits to kill.

And if you just look at who my suiciders are every set it's hard not to draw lines...at least the way you do.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 2:24:59
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 2:29:29

You just accused me of condoning suicides that didn't happen. Im not going through your country history again.

We can disagree about who was in the right set 100 and 101. I dont mind that you think I was in the wrong. But don't lie about suicides that never happened or that I had something to do with what happened when I didnt even play. I only ever blame you for what you did.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:30:00

If profiles get opened I'll have to admit to suiciding you one set in teams derrick. My advanced apologies!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:35:32

Originally posted by Requiem:
If profiles get opened I'll have to admit to suiciding you one set in teams derrick. My advanced apologies!

Yeahhhhh I had some confidence in my stats thinking I finished with 50m after getting suicided. More like 25 haha. Crazy those are still top tens sometimes and people claim to be able to net lol. I just assumed they were actually decent finishes because I remember like 11th place finishes and stuff after getting totally wrecked. Turns out when I named my country "better netter than archaic" after finishing higher than him in a set I got shrekd he only had like 18m hahahaha. AND HE STILL GOT 14th lol. He was close! Lol

But yeah. Probably suicided me over something someone else did to ZZ. Y'all was homies at the time. We're just going to turn a purposeful blind eye to that tho.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:36:47

It was kind of more hilarious than that, remember the set you stole the ZZ tag? It was a while ago :p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:37:15

107 10 Oleg Daripaska (#35) 21,837 $22,885,759 HG Darkness

That literally says 10th place with 22m nw 🤣🤣🤣

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:39:11

No set 105 was me.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:39:17

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:39:43

Originally posted by Requiem:
It was kind of more hilarious than that, remember the set you stole the ZZ tag? It was a while ago :p

I do. It was zelow that actually stole your tag. Or like....wanted to make the tag? It was him and rokkie and some other ZZ but then me and vicvixvi and.....I don't remember the 5th. Anyways I almost joined ZZ but then got killed by ZZ netting or something? Idr

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:39:44

Zelow said someone stole the zz tag and he didn't know who, we assumed it was you tho ahahah

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:43:45

That's funny. Maybe mob stole it and named himself I AM ZELOW. Foggy memory on that one. Anyways I remember ZZ giving us their blessing and like Rokkie and others who were current ZZ ended up tagging with us. I also specifically remember zelow having a part in this somehow tho. Like maybe he facilitated having actual ZZ in the tag after mob stole it, im pretty sure optimus was him, and he was one of the ones that joined. Like 90% on that.

Holy lord did I hand it to you tho. You messed up my net set but probably never walked right again after that 1v1 asswhopping. Hahaha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 3:00:31
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:50:52

You're also not the only one who would probably admit to suiciding me for pro-ZZ or pro-weedy or pro-hcfc reasons while I was netting and someone had beef with someone else but decided to hit netters about it. It's so seriously not uncommon.

Suiciding mob would have hardly been a good revenge. He woulda loved it haha. Gotta find those good countries like mine and tag em hard. Although it looks like everyone would have had more fun if youd have just hit mob haha.

If that's what the community wants, then that's what the community shall have.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 3:02:29
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 3:01:09

That's a pretty obvious "fluff" word and I honestly thought my tag would be changed. I named it Freedom and Gerdler because honestly a good G word was escaping me atm. If you thought that was instigating and directed at you, I apologize. Imagine how I felt.

It didn't bother me but it did identify you and it seemed to us like an attempt to annoy. I remember we discussed it but I don't remember who said what.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 3:07:37

That's a pretty obvious "fluff" word and I honestly thought my tag would be changed. I named it Freedom and Gerdler because honestly a good G word was escaping me atm. If you thought that was instigating and directed at you, I apologize. Imagine how I felt.

It didn't bother me but it did identify you and it seemed to us like an attempt to annoy. I remember we discussed it but I don't remember who said what.

I remember relaxlah, ashe and ebert all saying they wouldn't have hit me if you had told them we had netter builds. That's why I never tagged you back. It was a gerdler thing not a ZZ thing. According to them, others in ZZ were told we were going to hit them, and our netter builds, despite being acknowledged by both warleaders, were never communicated to the rest of the tag in the decision making. I recieved apologies on several accounts for your actions. And I also learned how you turn a bunch of netters into savages who hit other netters. Funny. I do it with honesty. Here's to an honest top 10.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 3:11:53
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 12:04:44

This thread is funny and for Derrick. Darkness gave me a really good reason to hit them If or when I decide to hit them. Only Trash would recruit a netter just to kill them hours before end of set.

I didn’t hit Darkness last set and I haven’t hit them this set. I am sure a mod can tell you this is true.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 12:17:46

It’s not as retarded as KoH saying I target him in every server. I have only hit him in Team.

He is LaF in Alliance and because of that I am 100% sure I haven’t hit him.

FFA no clue where or if he plays.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 14:14:24

I remember relaxlah, ashe and ebert all saying they wouldn't have hit me if you had told them we had netter builds. That's why I never tagged you back. It was a gerdler thing not a ZZ thing. According to them, others in ZZ were told we were going to hit them, and our netter builds, despite being acknowledged by both warleaders, were never communicated to the rest of the tag in the decision making. I recieved apologies on several accounts for your actions. And I also learned how you turn a bunch of netters into savages who hit other netters. Funny. I do it with honesty. Here's to an honest top 10.

Ashe Ebert and Relaxlah never said that I forced them to hit you, because I didn't.

I looked through the logs of that week or so before we hit you and during and after.

Drkprince seemed to have been, at least in the discussions in public in our channel, the biggest proponent of hitting you both before during and after the war. I certainly was positive towards it as well.
Zelow+ hash just wanted to hit for the sake of hitting someone lol.
Questions arose from Ebert after all the commotion TT because he had not participated in discussing it before hand but once Drkprince told him the reasoning Ebert was fully on board and said and this is a direct quote "it is amazi g". :)

Neither ashe, ebert, relaxlah, requeim, nerrus, gains or anyone else had any reservations to us hitting you that were discussed in our channel or with me in private.
At the time tho we were more or less certain that all or most of you had hit us the set before. If that was not the case it's very unlikely we would have hit. But with the intel we had then I can tell you there was no debate about IF we should kill you. There was a lively debate about who else we hit, how we hit you, which order we hit you etc.
The prevailing notion is best explained by this after our FS:
Aug 23 19:22:13 XDarkPrinceX> you don't try to roll people over and not succeed then expect you still get to net like nothing happened next set

I lead the FS warchat after the decision to hit you was made (without reservations) but I can't state clearly enough; I didn't force everyone to hit you against their will.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 28th 2020, 14:16:38

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 14:59:20

I was tribal, just fighting for my side! A lot of lunch time KRs on lunch break. It was quite fun actually.

I’ve never been shy for a war; I just don’t particularly like the planned aspect of war these days (mostly in 1A).

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 16:18:41

Ashe Ebert and Relaxlah never said that I forced them to hit you, because I didn't.

I looked through the logs of that week or so before we hit you and during and after.

Drkprince seemed to have been, at least in the discussions in public in our channel, the biggest proponent of hitting you both before during and after the war. I certainly was positive towards it as well.
Questions arose from Ebert after all the commotion TT because he had not participated in discussing it before hand but once Drkprince told him the reasoning Ebert was fully on board and said and this is a direct quote "it is amazi g". :)

Neither ashe, ebert, relaxlah, requeim, nerrus, gains or anyone else had any reservations to us hitting you that were discussed in our channel or with me in private.
At the time tho we were more or less certain that all or most of you had hit us the set before. If that was not the case it's very unlikely we would have hit. But with the intel we had then I can tell you there was no debate about IF we should kill you. There was a lively debate about who else we hit, how we hit you, which order we hit you etc.
Aug 23 19:22:13 XDarkPrinceX> you don't try to roll people over and not succeed then expect you still get to net like nothing happened next set

I lead the FS warchat after the decision to hit you was made (without reservations) but I can't state clearly enough; I didn't force everyone to hit you against their will.

What set was this?
Just shut up and have another beer

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 17:35:31

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 17:37:58

Originally posted by Hellrush:
It’s not as retarded as KoH saying I target him in every server. I have only hit him in Team.

He dosen't

What about primary and express lol?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 17:47:19

Not saying you forced anyone. Just saying you knew I had netter builds and your tag didn't, and that I was not playing with anyone I played with in the previous set besides the late great Vicvixvi and we played everywhere together always. Had even previously won the server.

But again. As you've pointed out we can debate the merits of that set. We can also debate the merits of archaic suiciding the netters from three tags for the actions of one player in one tag. We can also debate the merits of getafix doing the same. We can debate the merits of req suiciding me over that weird tagging set.

But at some point we have to acknowledge there's at least a pattern with netters blindsiding and suiciding me netting here, and 101 is probably the last of those sets that is even up for debate. The rest of it was absolutely for stuff I was completely uninvolved with like drunck and braden landtrading, or was trying to do the right thing on like the set I tagged ZZ with rokkie and zelow. Kind of not up for debate that I deserve to get suicided in another tag for that. Especially by other netters of the server who then wanna return to netting. That's crazy.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 17:56:42
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 18:18:25

Oh ...I created a country but never tagged or even left protection set 101. Set 100 i finished 3rd with a 12m nw country lol.
Just shut up and have another beer

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 18:44:24

I think theres a pattern of team server being fluff and everyone suiciding everyone.

To me its for 2 reasons:
1. Profiles are closed so many of the suicides are blamed on the wrong person.
2. Whenever fluff happens to your tag you have to either just take it(which no one will very long), hit back(which you often have no way to do as a tag since people dont want to make the effort) or quit. You kinda get backed into a corner with no good options.

Solving #1 is easy. And while I think it may cause some conflicts briefly it will stop many of these anonymous suicides and that will reduce all these false accusations and the suicides that happen as a result of them. For instance it is now known who one of the suiciders on Darkness this set is, and it is not someone who had anything to do with any team netting tag in at least the past 4 years, which makes a world of difference as we now know at least that sucider's purpose in hitting you.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 18:49:02

Originally posted by Hellrush:

He dosen't

What about primary and express lol?

I haven’t played them in years.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 18:51:57

I do know 2 people that are hitting Darkness. Most information I’ll give is Both aren’t me.

Chevs

Aug 28th 2020, 23:50:32

How does open profiles stop suicides again?

VPN + new account ?

Aka the Hash special
SOF Head Of Poop

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2020, 0:13:26

Suicides won't be made impossible by opening all profiles. But it will raise the threshhold severely. It will discourage a significant portion of them is my guess.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2020, 6:21:38

I think theres a pattern of team server being fluff and everyone suiciding everyone.

To me its for 2 reasons:
1. Profiles are closed so many of the suicides are blamed on the wrong person.
2. Whenever fluff happens to your tag you have to either just take it(which no one will very long), hit back(which you often have no way to do as a tag since people dont want to make the effort) or quit. You kinda get backed into a corner with no good options.

Solving #1 is easy. And while I think it may cause some conflicts briefly it will stop many of these anonymous suicides and that will reduce all these false accusations and the suicides that happen as a result of them. For instance it is now known who one of the suiciders on Darkness this set is, and it is not someone who had anything to do with any team netting tag in at least the past 4 years, which makes a world of difference as we now know at least that sucider's purpose in hitting you.
I hear all that but why is the reaction seemingly always to hit other netters instead of the offending party? Like. In the set requiem hit me, I took him to school by myself but I also had some idea why I was getting suicided. Still, it feels silly to me to take that out on other netters, so I didn't. If I was a hcfc or ZZ or weedy person tho, I guess I wouldda recked all of zz's netting sets because thats apparently an appropriate reaction? If someone wants to fluff up your set, show them who is boss and move on. Other netters will almost never get involved in 1v1 conflicts, but choose to ruin other netters as revenge.

If you wanted SF to stop being SF. Hitting me constantly was never going to change that. That's what I don't understand.

Zorp Game profile

Aug 29th 2020, 7:16:39

Derrick, it's hard to read your posts all the way through. They are long as fluff, as if you're spun out on uppers. You're also so clearly and so often being deliberately obtuse, for the sake of appearing to win an argument, in the eyes of very few people. Sometimes I wonder how it's worth it for you.

Bonus

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2020, 10:40:55

I hit you when you were in Elders Derrick. Only once after that, this round 101 that you keep talking about. 3 times in elders. The issue with it is that you were expecting war, so in order for you not to just get what you want I needed to hit you early, ruin your chances to build up and wall you for an entire set to tire you out and make you feel like you need another enemy.
If you were netting I'd need only to build a half-assed country for 5 min a day 20 days then hit you in 15 minutes and turn off my highlights and the damage would have been done.

It's easier to wreck netters. So thats why people do it. I have wanted to change that since forever, btw.

I have for the past 2.5 years been on the devs to try to create a kind of balance there, and some stuff has happened; Changeset 19 is way better than changeset 17 was in that regard. It helps on team/FFA too, but mostly on alliance where single suiciders could destroy the set of 10+ players in 15 minutes before. Now its harder to do and less effective if you do it right.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2020, 13:58:35

Originally posted by Zorp:
Derrick, it's hard to read your posts all the way through. They are long as fluff...

I have challenged several people over their unnecessarily long posts. I'm glad I am not alone!

archaic Game profile

Aug 29th 2020, 15:30:29

Scientists have insisted for years that there is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine, that no system can be self sustaining without the input of external energy. Yet, here we have Superfly, Gerdler, Requiem, and Derrick powering an unending thread with nothing more than one huge wall of text after another. If only we could harness this energy and use it for the good of mankind.

We live in amazing times.

#2020miracle
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov