Verified:

Chevs

Oct 7th 2020, 16:57:34

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE. I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO READ MY OWN PERSONAL DIARY. FEEL FREE TO NOT READ FURTHER.
MY DIARY IS BASED PURELY ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE AND NOT REFLECTIVE OF ANY MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY. I AM NOT MAKING ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ANYONE, ONLY SHARING MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Day 1
Dear Diary,
Today I was served a 7 day sentence in forum jail for saying mean things on the internet. I told my wife about the ban, and naturally she is very mad at me. She seemingly didn’t know I was this much of an absolute monster. Her exact words were “I am shocked to the core. I don’t even know who you are anymore. I don’t recognize you.” She even made me watch the Arthur video explaining that people shouldn’t go on the internet and tell lies. I had a glass of Lagavulin neat and went to bed.

Day 2
Dear Diary,
As the main Salt provider to both my family and supporters in the EE community, now that my Access to the AT has been cut, I can no longer provide those tasty electrolytes to my loved ones. These people rely on me for top tier fluffposts and grade AAA banter. My daughter who was once a bully at school and an S tier troll, is today already starting to look dehydrated and sickly. I must find another place to mine salt soon before the situation deteriorates. I had a springbank 15 on the rocks and went to bed.

Day 3
Dear Diary,
My wife has left with my child for greener pastures. I am so depressed that I couldn’t even grill meat tonight. I bought an entire case of soylent and had that for dinner instead. I made a rootbeer float for dessert. I browsed the internet to find some new friends. I found some mostly peaceful people protesting fascism. They seem cool. For the most part they also do not have families or loved ones just like me. I find this strange but also comforting. I had a few coronas and went to bed.

Day 4
Dear diary,
Today I lost my job, apparently all the soy and lact of electrolytes has caused a marked deterioration of my logic and communication skills. I spent the rest of my day telling people to “fight me irl” on reddit while I sip my soy latte. I made a new friend who suggested I partake in a peaceful protest tomorrow. It sounds like fun. I will update you with results. On a side note, my breasts are really hurting and I am crying more now. I had a really tasty rum and coke and went to bed.

Day 5
Dear Diary,
WOW just WOW. Last night I engaged in a peaceful protest. There were a few people who disagreed with me, but I just called them a nazi and punched them in the face! What a rush! It all happened so fast! One second I was sipping my soy and pea protein shake and next thing I know I woke up in a strange mans bed. It is unclear what happened, but I have $180 in my wallet and a sweet new pair of shoes and a totally rad new pink fitbit. I wouldn’t call it looting because I took it from privileged white men. I don’t remember what I drank before bed, everything after the seltzers at Billy’s pre-drink was kind of a blur.

Day 6
Dear Diary,
Now that I have no family or job holding me back, I am going to get in the best shape ever with my shiny new shoes and pink fitbit. I’ll show all the haters. I went to the gym and saw a hot girl. I was standing in her squat rack. Naturally I was doing bicep girls. That’s when she gave me “the eyes”. We will definitely mate. I did 10 pushups but was out of breath.. My breasts are definitely larger. It must have been the pushups. I am so thirsty but due to the lack of tasty electrolytes nothing quenches my thirst. I had a frozen margherita with extra salt and went to bed.

Day 7
Dear Diary,
I woke up to see that Donald Trump has been cured of COVID. Why is he such a selfish piece of human garbage? What is this horror! I look in the mirror, my breasts are now lactating and all my bills are due. This is all trumps fault. I don’t have money for lunch so I drink a quick soylent on my way to cash my government cheque. Trump has taken everything from me. Thank god I am a free man tomorrow and can get my life back on track. Now that I don’t have a family or any obligations to worry about, I will focus my time on arguing with people on the internet and solving the BIG problems that society faces. I had a frozen purple cosmo and went to bed. Tomorrow marks the beginning of the rest of my life.

Friends, I share this with you to warn you of the dangers of saying mean words on the internet. Be careful out there.

Furthermore, Any personal attacks or libel on me, I will immediately cry to the mods. You've been warned.

With all the love in my heart,

Your dear friend,

Chevs

Edited By: Chevs on Oct 8th 2020, 15:07:28
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 7th 2020, 16:59:29

lol

<3
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2020, 17:00:34

tl;dr
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 7th 2020, 17:07:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
tl;dr

worth the read, i laughed

daspheebsie Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 17:11:53

*snicker*
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 17:49:23

Welcome back Chevs

Hardy Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 17:58:33

C bin beau ca sti

Think big mon homme

ninong Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 18:06:00

10/10 will read again
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2020, 18:40:06

Damn you Chevs, I read it and LOL, peace be with you my friend 😉
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BigP Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 19:06:50

Will you be posting more from your diary?
- SoF

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 19:08:33

I was entertained... lol

Brigg Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 19:12:06

*Tips hat to Chevs*

Bravo, good sir!
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

v1per Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 22:10:27

I stopped reading after lavagulin. That fluff is horrible.

Anarchist Game profile

Oct 7th 2020, 23:21:07

Should be a weekly posting chevs

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 8th 2020, 4:24:27

I want to know what happens in week 2

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2020, 8:53:55

Lagavulin ffs
Don of LaF

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2020, 13:11:02

dude all that booze is fluff.. :/

archaic Game profile

Oct 8th 2020, 13:16:44

Hey, Checks is back. Welcome back Chevs
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2020, 16:02:30

Originally posted by Bug:
dude all that booze is fluff.. :/

Explains part of his problems 😝
(•_•)

Prospect

Oct 8th 2020, 16:31:11

This sounds like a veiled personal attack against Derrick and others. Very cleverly written, but the community is too small to not understand who and what you are addressing.

Chevs

Oct 8th 2020, 16:42:02

Originally posted by Prospect:
This sounds like a veiled personal attack against Derrick and others. Very cleverly written, but the community is too small to not understand who and what you are addressing.

Reported for Libel, Did you not read the disclaimer? Enjoy your ban
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Chevs

Oct 8th 2020, 16:53:54

Originally posted by BigP:
Will you be posting more from your diary?

My dairy is very personal in nature. Thank you all (for the most part) for the wonderful support. Apologies for the spelling mistakes for those who have pointed them out. The new me agrees with all of you, scotch takes icky. It makes me pucker uncontrollably at both ends hihihihihi

All these changes to my body and temperament are new sensations for me. So I am not sure if i will share my diary going forward. I kind of like having breasts, I make people call me ma'am now, otherwise I call them a bigot if they don't acquiesce

I might need to take some time off to go make large scale real change in the world. I am not sure what to expect if/when my cells become hydrated again and my electrolytes return. It seems that like gender, IQ is also fluid and on a spectrum. I feel dumber for some reason but I can't quite put my finger on why.....I'm praying to my Hillary Clinton doll every night for guidance.

Until next time friends, it may be a while before you see me again

Bisouxxx <3

Xem Chevabelle
SOF Head Of Poop

Prospect

Oct 8th 2020, 17:20:43

Originally posted by Chevs:

I can't tell you how many people including mods would say the worst things to me and there was never a ban against them. But I must tell you, you know what you are insinuating, a disclaimer is not an excuse to write whatever you desire in whatever form or context. This is a text-based game and we are all masters of words here. I completely understand what you are getting at. Perhaps you should start your own blog site so players who want to visit your words can see you there.

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 8th 2020, 19:32:37

Hes just a tad bit sour, thats all.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2020, 21:19:23

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 30th 2020, 23:33:20
wasn't me...

The_Hawk

Oct 8th 2020, 22:02:51

When you riot like that you are so stunning and brave.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Prospect

Oct 8th 2020, 22:03:44

Originally posted by Jayr:
lol...this is derrick 100%
Proof statement

Xem Chevabelle

Oct 9th 2020, 20:01:04

Any likeness to anyone on these boards is purely coincidental.

These are my own personal experiences.

If some good come from sharing my journal, that makes me happy.

Please do not disrespect me by impugning my motives again, please and thank you. I find it VERY OFFENSIVE.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 0:33:39

This is like a diary I'd read of a dead soldier in a video game.

If I ever build something like that, you're hired:)
Z is #1

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Oct 10th 2020, 1:00:42

Best thing I've read on these forums in years. Where's the subscribe button?
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 10th 2020, 4:18:52

Originally posted by Chevs:

I can't tell you how many people including mods would say the worst things to me and there was never a ban against them. But I must tell you, you know what you are insinuating, a disclaimer is not an excuse to write whatever you desire in whatever form or context. This is a text-based game and we are all masters of words here. I completely understand what you are getting at. Perhaps you should start your own blog site so players who want to visit your words can see you there.

He is not calling anyone names. I see nothing wrong with his post. It's called satire. Everyone is getting to worked up over text on an online game.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 7:48:26

10/10(/20) quality fluffpost

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 20:12:05

Proof statement

No need, allegation is enough to convict, ask any liberal what they think of Trump and Russia and tell me I'm wrong.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 21:38:12

That russia attempted, and, in many ways succeeded to undermine our election thru misinformation campaigns and hacking of the DNC, and while Trump did things primarily to obstruct investigations into his personal businesses, was found after a lengthy inquiry not to have directly colluded with the russian government, nor did his campaign?

Or you talking something else....

brujodale Game profile

Oct 10th 2020, 22:14:57

/me claps like crazzzzzI FUR CHEV, then realize I have no pants on.

Xem Chevabelle

Oct 10th 2020, 22:26:08

Originally posted by brujodale:
/me claps like crazzzzzI FUR CHEV, then realize I have no pants on.

Like I said in another post. It’s Chevabelle now, and please respect my choice of pronoun

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 22:44:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
That russia attempted, and, in many ways succeeded to undermine our election thru misinformation campaigns and hacking of the DNC, and while Trump did things primarily to obstruct investigations into his personal businesses, was found after a lengthy inquiry not to have directly colluded with the russian government, nor did his campaign?

Every country has been doing this for decades, even the US. This is nothing new. Russian bots/trolls get you fired up. We can also talk about Biden's son...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 22:53:50

Nice story Chevabelle

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 23:34:40

Originally posted by Requiem:

Every country has been doing this for decades, even the US. This is nothing new. Russian bots/trolls get you fired up. We can also talk about Biden's son...

Tbh, you're right, but I dont really care to talk about Hunter or DJTjr. I'd rather talk about China.

I suppose russia intervening in our election in favor of the reps while china simultaneously intervenes in our election in favor of the dems, maybe they just cancel each other out and we can all pretend it isn't happening to benefit "our side" and never do anything about it.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 11th 2020, 0:14:38

Because we never try to interfere with elections. It's how the world works. It either works or it does not.

#StillVotingTrump

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 2:44:03

I'd rather it didn't considering our intelligence services believe it is an existential threat to our democracy, and it totally goes both ways. But eh, eff those guys. WHAT DO THEY KNOW!? lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 2:46:29

A better question would be what don't they know!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 4:48:05

I'd wager they know more than you or me, but less than everything. Somewhere in there.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 11th 2020, 4:50:16
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 5:49:49

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Proof statement

No need, allegation is enough to convict, ask any liberal what they think of Trump and Russia and tell me I'm wrong.

Case in point, I win.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 7:05:26

Do you still read my posts KoH? I feel like I either caught you skimming again or your comprehension is deteriorating lol.

I did say I think trump was innocent in terms of colluding with the Russians in so many words. You used to be better at reading them. But look man. You're actually allowed as an american to like...ehm...hold your ass ground if you believe an investigation in unwarranted. You can intentionally obstruct an investigation because you believe it's like political or unfounded etc. Sort of like how if a cop asks to search your house, you can technically refuse. However, if the cop can drum up some real ass probable cause, you get served with a warrant and then they can go so far as to decide whether or not they even knock (Breonna Taylor rip).

Obstruction of justice, obstruction of congress and obstruction of an....ahem....investigation are three different things. Trump loudly yells at audiences that he isnt giving the dems fluff for unfounded investigations. You and I both know he jams up court cases and causes injunctions rather than allowing what he believes, and you believe, are unfounded investigations to continue.

We can debate the merits of the investigations for sure but those are just facts. I think the investigation of the investigation of the investigation that the reps are currently holding is also political theater, but humorously the dems are just as bad to deal with as the reps lol. These folks do not share documents with one another anymore haha.

Tl:dr version: allegations seem to never convict anyone........dont you want some arrests for some wacky pizza sex ring right now too?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 11th 2020, 7:07:49
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 18:40:38

I win again.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 19:58:56

Nah. We all lose.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 11th 2020, 21:33:20

“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Chevs

Oct 15th 2020, 20:24:46

Fk off mazooka you salty crybaby
SOF Head Of Poop