Verified:

Pain Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 5:17:13

blid i like calling you a whiner too when you whine about stupid stuff, but if they are doing what you claim they are then i think youre justified in being pissed.
Your mother is a nice woman

Rockman Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 5:18:45

It takes a village ... to give Vivanick enough help to get a country which even has a chance at t10

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 17th 2012, 5:33:07

Originally posted by VivaNick:
Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by Chewi:
Time for the mods to flip a coin and see if vivanick gets deleted again!
Superstring #275 double taps Virgin #199 because Virgin is leeching from Robin Van Persie #268. Because Virgin doesn't want to break GDI, RVP #268 converts to Dict and hits Superstring #275 three times. That's team play and they both should be deleted.

Furthermore, Virgin and RVP shouldn't be able to ally at all at this point. The two of them have been deleted for rules violations together probably around 5 times now. Shaney has also been deleted for coordinating with these countries. So, they're still allowed to play I know, but they should at least be treated as "roommates" and forbidden from allying one another.

Dont whine too much, or you will be topfeeded.

Have fun with that Viva. And don't bother appealing your deletions...you and your buddy know what you did wrong.

Edited By: galleri on Dec 17th 2012, 5:37:28
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 5:56:58

Hmmm there you go.
The EEVIL Empire

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 6:09:08

Can we not wait 45 days next time? We all know both countries are run by Viva. If for nothing else, at least to put Viva out of his misery? The idiot hasn't learned and has wasted months of his life over multiple sets trying to cheat to win, aparently, that ain't happening.

Blid is right, in Express he wins every set because it's all fast paced and by the time the mods realize what's up, the set is over. In Primary, 2 months, good luck with all that bro. This is a guy that cheats on the tourny server, seriously, how do you even cheat on the tourny server?

Who's willing to bet me that he'll try again the next set he places? I got $5 on that.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 6:10:03

I guess I better shut up before he comes and 'topfeeded' me too.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

OneMansArmy Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 7:09:02

Well done KoH! Looks like you get away with about ~4250 acres!

What strategies were the countries that got deleted btw?

Edited By: OneMansArmy on Dec 17th 2012, 8:04:19
See Original Post
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 17th 2012, 8:06:01

don't blame me for waiting 45 days, he didn't do anything bannable until these last few weeks.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

PaleMoon Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 12:41:59

Originally posted by galleri:
don't blame me for waiting 45 days, he didn't do anything bannable <b>this set</b> until these last few weeks.

Fixed that for you; my emphasis.
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 12:49:23

don't blame me for waiting 45 days, he didn't do anything bannable until these last few weeks.

So he can play 2 accts and get away with it until he 'does something bannable'? Let me ask a few questions here then.

1. How many times have you, galleri, deleted Viva and his other account on this server?

2. How many times have you, galleri, deleted Viva and his other account on other servers you mod?

3. How many times has any mod deleted Viva and his other account on their servers?

4. Viva and his other acct have proven (see tourny server deletions) that they do not need to be allied with each other to cheat, so how much longer will he be allowed to play this game before getting deleted on sight. I hope the answer you give to this will be that you have ALREADY presented this problem to the game admins and they are looking into it.

I don't mind Viva wasting his sets, but when it is affecting other peoples enjoyment of this game, I think it is fair to be discussed.

Also, what was he just deleted for? My theory is that he converted Robin into a dict to make use of it's more impressive spy strength, and was probably going to use it for black ops, but forgot that Robin was in GDI. Since Superstring was able to missile Virgin, I'll take it that Viva logged into Virgin and did some black ops on Superstring thinking he logged into Robin.

Edited By: crest23 on Dec 17th 2012, 13:06:45
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 13:31:09

If a player is deleted multiple sets in a row, doesn't that warrant a multi-set ban?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 13:47:36

Originally posted by crest23:

Also, what was he just deleted for?
I'm a bit curious about that as well, she said he didn't do anything until the last "few weeks." So it sounds like he was doing some other type of cheating even before RVP attacked Superstring for him! Hm!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 14:17:46

Originally posted by OneMansArmy:
Well done KoH! Looks like you get away with about ~4250 acres!

What strategies were the countries that got deleted btw?

Vivanick was a democracy casher leeching tech and jets from a stockpiling theo techer.

Chewi Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 14:18:06

I reported him a week ago when I found out it was Vivanick leeching again and saw this hit 2012-11-27 09:24:41 PS Robin Van Persie (#268) SV Sounds (#103) 4180A (6019A)

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 16:05:07

Also, a "few weeks" is a really long time. Just saying.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 16:36:42

To the "72-hour retal window" people, did you ever think about the fact that Alliance has a turn every 20 minutes and Primary turns take 50% longer, every 30 minutes? so if 72 hours makes sense there then shouldn't you give more like 72 * 1.5 = 108 hours or 4.5 days over here?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 16:41:59

blid: IMO what is important when defining "proper" retal window is # hours jets are gone on a PS, and some "real-world" consideration, ie someone should be able to miss 24 hours due to RL and still be allowed to retal. The turns per minute is a tertiary concern (if any concern at all). Since the first two factors are the same on both servers, it makes sense to me to have a similar retal window.

Chewi Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 16:42:09

To the "72-hour retal window" people, did you ever think about the fact that Alliance has a turn every 20 minutes and Primary turns take 50% longer, every 30 minutes? so if 72 hours makes sense there then shouldn't you give more like 72 * 1.5 = 108 hours or 4.5 days over here?

Most alliances changed from 72 to 48 cause of the increased turns.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 16:43:46

After Superstring hit Viva a second time, Viva probably bombed a lot of his structures and defused any missiles.

Just a guess, since it was enough for Superstring to want to drop land from 50k to 40k, and he only sent 1 EM back at Viva, probably the only missile he produced.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 16:51:10

First of, toss out the whole retal talk. It is just an invention. Beginning a discussion based off of a flawed concept will always lead to issues.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Magellaan Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 16:53:15

This is a eat or be eaten server. You can have whatever retal window you want as long as you can enforce it.
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 16:54:48

How will these food prices affect the cashers? The dict farmer should come into play now.

Edited By: crest23 on Dec 17th 2012, 17:00:57
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 16:55:49

the cashers haven't even started stocking heh...how is food so high?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 16:58:18

High demand from all the big cashers (and techers) vs. low food supply.

Chewi Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 17:01:46

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
After Superstring hit Viva a second time, Viva probably bombed a lot of his structures and defused any missiles.

Just a guess, since it was enough for Superstring to want to drop land from 50k to 40k, and he only sent 1 EM back at Viva, probably the only missile he produced.

One was a casher and one a indy. Bomb structures would do diddly. Probably dropping all the ent/res.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 17th 2012, 18:24:19

So he can play 2 accts and get away with it until he 'does something bannable'? Let me ask a few questions here then.

1. How many times have you, galleri, deleted Viva and his other account on this server?

2. How many times have you, galleri, deleted Viva and his other account on other servers you mod?

3. How many times has any mod deleted Viva and his other account on their servers?

4. Viva and his other acct have proven (see tourny server deletions) that they do not need to be allied with each other to cheat, so how much longer will he be allowed to play this game before getting deleted on sight. I hope the answer you give to this will be that you have ALREADY presented this problem to the game admins and they are looking into it.

I don't mind Viva wasting his sets, but when it is affecting other peoples enjoyment of this game, I think it is fair to be discussed.

Also, what was he just deleted for? My theory is that he converted Robin into a dict to make use of it's more impressive spy strength, and was probably going to use it for black ops, but forgot that Robin was in GDI. Since Superstring was able to missile Virgin, I'll take it that Viva logged into Virgin and did some black ops on Superstring thinking he logged into Robin.

First off, your answers won't really be answered, since I am not your kid :P
If you were to politely ask me if you could ask me some questions...you would get a better answer from me.
Viva and his friend are two different people.
The rest of the questions are to stay in my brain.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 19:20:44

Lol. Since I'm probably not the only one that wants to know how often one needs to be deleted for harsher sentences to be levied, I'm let someone else ask you with a pretty please. I've done my part in asking the questions.

I regard you as the epitome of incompetence in the discharge of your duties (it took you a few weeks to delete a country that according to your own words you knew was cheating a few weeks ago, and this is 6 weeks into the set), so you will not be getting any candy with that, sorry. Regardless of how nice or otherwise I am with you, you are still expected to AND will do your job, so, again, sorry.

These are rhetorical questions for the most part since as I already said, you are pretty incompetent and I know I can get better answers somewhere else.

The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 19:31:30

sheesh, crest!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 19:31:41

I think them being two people is kinda dubious at this point personally.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 19:46:26

Too harsh? I blame my Galaxy Note, I type one thing and it displays another. I haven't yet gotten used to the keyboard. But reading back what it wrote, it is pretty darn accurate.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

LATC Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 20:03:57

wow pretty harsh words to someone volunteering their time to moderate a game for free.
Are you guys stupid or what?

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 20:19:40

I was raised up to know that just because I volunteer to do charity work does not mean I should do a bad job. Also goes to giving to the needy, just because I choose to give to the poor does not mean I should give them spoiled food.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 20:54:31

I think she probably wasn't monitoring his country 5x a day waiting to bust him.

Probably checked after the first report and saw nothing delete-able , then checked again now after the reports and found delete-able offenses. Makes sense to me. Is that about right G?
The EEVIL Empire

Magellaan Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 21:01:48

That's how it seems to me too Serp. She doesn't have to defend herself for this.
I'm just glad the offenders got deleted. so thanks Galleri =)
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 21:17:05

I'm still curious what Viva needs to do to get a preemptive ban for a set or two.

But I'm even more interested in how seemingly competitive the game has been this set! The t10, plus or minus a country, seems fairly obvious to me with about 10 countries at 60k acres and then a drop off (and maybe room for a techer or two if they unload at the right time).

What about t5. Apple a day/So Close/Infectious/Quennie/BTI in that order?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 21:18:59

No room for any techers in the top ten

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 17th 2012, 21:37:48

Originally posted by Serpentor:
I think she probably wasn't monitoring his country 5x a day waiting to bust him.

Probably checked after the first report and saw nothing delete-able , then checked again now after the reports and found delete-able offenses. Makes sense to me. Is that about right G?

probably about right. I also just lost a baby. So my last 3 weeks have not been focused on this game as much. I did ask others to moderate the server for me but it really didn't happen. Matter a fact I stepped back from my HFA duties in imag on alliance because of what was going on was interfering with how I was reacting towards others. If I seem a bit angry or fluffy, I do apologize. I really did not want to have to bring this out as it is not anyone's business, but it seems like you all think I have all the time in world and nothing going on in my life.
Once again..in my normal life, besides modding and playing the game...I do work full time outside the home (mostly gone on the weekends), I work part time for an online company. I also take care of my mother full time who has cancer. Then taking care of wifely duties with my husband, soviet. Either way... I am not sitting here all day :D
I did talk with Rockman in person about this issue with both countries..So I was a bit aware of what was transcending out there.
As for crest, qzjul will not IP ban anyone from the game with the exception of those that have recently hacked the game, or whatever TC and Hanlong did. All I can do is repeat delete for violations. As much as cheaters are annoying for you guys...it is just as annoying for me. I will discuss with the admin team and the mod czar martian about vivanick.
I know that warster bans jj on site on express. So I will add this into my factor discussion.
LATC....I have the type of personality that likes...please and thank yous it gets you far with me ;)
Hopefully this explains things a bit more.
P.S. I still love you all :P

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 21:38:14

Looks like everyone has short term memory here. Bobby is right, what does Viva have to do to get banned? This isn't his 1st rodeo, we all seem to have forgotten that he took down JJ23 while JJ was leechis his way into an obvious win a few sets back. And basically every set he has played he has used his other account to go after whoever he thinks will win it. We forget the last set he played he used his other account to wreck I don't remember if it was afaik or bakku's country. How soon we forget.

But we are thanking galleri? Just like we have thanked her for deleting Viva basically every set Viva has played and we will thank her again the next set Viva plays. All this while great players have their sets wrecked???

Wait till Serp finally runs a great CI and has Viva on him, maybe then he'll get pissed.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 17th 2012, 21:39:55

Looks like everyone has short term memory here. Bobby is right, what does Viva have to do to get banned? This isn't his 1st rodeo, we all seem to have forgotten that he took down JJ23 while JJ was leechis his way into an obvious win a few sets back. And basically every set he has played he has used his other account to go after whoever he thinks will win it. We forget the last set he played he used his other account to wreck I don't remember if it was afaik or bakku's country. How soon we forget.

But we are thanking galleri? Just like we have thanked her for deleting Viva basically every set Viva has played and we will thank her again the next set Viva plays. All this while great players have their sets wrecked???

Wait till Serp finally runs a great CI and has Viva on him, maybe then he'll get pissed.

I cannot IP ban anyone btw...this is an admin thing. qzjul won't do that. JJ was not IP banned either.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 21:42:49

And now I look like a jackass.

***shame on you crest23!!!***

*** I'm banning myself for the rest of the day for my foot in mouth disease ***

The Nigerian Nightmare.

The Cloaked Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 21:56:39

back to predicting the t5:

"Apple a day/So Close/Infectious/Queenie/Big Testicles"

is a stellar guess by Bobby. I wouldn't have placed infectious in the t5 a week or two ago, but whoever plays it is a monster and is in very good shape.

LATC Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 21:57:57

You are a jackass crest. It's not what you said it's the way you said it. You may have been taught to give 100% to everything you do, but you certainly weren't taught to treat others with respect were you - it gets a lot more accomplished then putting others down to make yourself look 'respectable' or 'intimidating'. Grow up, not everything has to be done your way all the time.
Are you guys stupid or what?

OneMansArmy Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 22:03:12

I still just want to get a top 20 spot and/or beat my previous 39th place record :)
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

blid

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 22:03:34

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
back to predicting the t5:

"Apple a day/So Close/Infectious/Queenie/Big Testicles"

is a stellar guess by Bobby. I wouldn't have placed infectious in the t5 a week or two ago, but whoever plays it is a monster and is in very good shape.
Hopefully the owner of Infectious has internet access through the rest of the set :}

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 22:14:09

even if they can unload food at $60+?

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 22:17:23

also, however I finish this set, at least I can declare victory in my war over badonkadonks lol!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 22:22:02

Originally posted by BobbyATA:

even if they can unload food at $60+?
they probably bought most of their stock for over $50. I'm a techer. Probably the second best one. My finish will be fluff regardless of when I unload food. Tech sucks.

Magellaan Game profile

Dec 17th 2012, 22:27:36

It's tough being a techer =)
I don't really have enough stock to really make it worth it to unload at $60 bushel price and to go TMBR to resell right now. And once I do have enough stock the food market will have crashed. I just can't make it work right now.
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2012, 23:58:03

Chill out guys, she deleted teh cheater. Be happy about that.
I financially support this game; what do you do?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2012, 0:31:15

Originally posted by VivaNick:
Originally posted by Chewi:
Time for the mods to flip a coin and see if vivanick gets deleted again!
Superstring #275 double taps Virgin #199 because Virgin is leeching from Robin Van Persie #268. Because Virgin doesn't want to break GDI, RVP #268 converts to Dict and hits Superstring #275 three times. That's team play and they both should be deleted.

Furthermore, Virgin and RVP shouldn't be able to ally at all at this point. The two of them have been deleted for rules violations together probably around 5 times now. Shaney has also been deleted for coordinating with these countries. So, they're still allowed to play I know, but they should at least be treated as "roommates" and forbidden from allying one another.

Dont whine too much, or you will be topfeeded.

Have fun with that Viva. And don't bother appealing your deletions...you and your buddy know what you did wrong.

Dang you, galleri :p I was gonna grab Viva today :'-(

Good job purpleling the barneys of earth haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!