Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 19:36:26

Donald Trump says that kind of stuff all the time though. "I'm hearing..." "people are talking" etc. So are you saying that we shouldn't trust Trump?

And to Cerb... isn't it obvious that a lot of people are afraid of what Trump is doing? It doesn't make you a sore loser or a libtard to be really concerned about your future in America with this president doing the things he's doing. He's not going to take care of the poor. He's not even going to take care of the middle class... or immigrants or anyone who is against him. In fact, a lot of people who voted for him won't be helped by his policies. That's alarming.

This isn't me being a sore loser, this is me feeling insecure by a sociopath in the whitehouse who can be trolled by tweets and one of the first things he did was send his Press guy out to yell at the media for misrepresenting the inauguration crowd. He's still trying to pimp his image. fluff his image, do something for the people.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 19:44:50

Scott i dont really see the problem? here all parties overlook voting not to mention that theres registers with people who are allowed to vote so its just to cross them off once they voted

not really brain science... esp with todays technology :D

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2017, 19:47:52

[quote poster=Dissident; 42692; 803632]
And to Cerb... isn't it obvious that a lot of people are afraid of what Trump is doing? It doesn't make you a sore loser or a libtard to be really concerned about your future in America with this president doing the things he's doing. He's not going to take care of the poor. He's not even going to take care of the middle class... or immigrants or anyone who is against him. In fact, a lot of people who voted for him won't be helped by his policies. That's alarming.

"I've been concerned about this happening for the last 8 years. This is a DIRECT result of the actions that were allowed the Obama administration. I warned before that the left would regret allowing Obama to make an end run around the constitution. Now, the shoe is on the other foot, and the Donald has precedent on his side.

Dumbasses NEVER consider the ramifications of their actions until "after the fact", and now we will ALL pay the price.

Perhaps, his ideas might work, they certainly can't do much more harm than the previous administrations epic blunders on just about everything."
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

elvesrus

Jan 27th 2017, 19:50:31

It's more a result of the dnc rigging the primaries, but to each their own opinion.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 20:00:57

Trump said he was going to govern for the people. So far he's just sucking on the fat cat oil industry and gonna make his friends rich.

Heston Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 21:49:39

Just signed eo to rebuild military and no more refugees.
GM just announced they will move operations from Canada to Mexico.
/me giggles
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

elvesrus

Jan 27th 2017, 21:59:13

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Scott Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 22:42:45

Originally posted by Dissident:
Trump said he was going to govern for the people. So far he's just sucking on the fat cat oil industry and gonna make his friends rich.

Based on what?

Scott Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 22:45:18

Originally posted by Ivan:

Scott i dont really see the problem? here all parties overlook voting not to mention that theres registers with people who are allowed to vote so its just to cross them off once they voted

You would think so... but that wouldn't appease a significant portion of one party's base.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 0:27:49

Originally posted by Scott:

Based on what?

Rex Tillerson. Are you kidding?

Scott Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 2:06:48

Based on what?

Rex Tillerson. Are you kidding?

Seems to be an awesome leader... and? Better than the typical government numb-nuts.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 4:05:45

awesome leader? how do you know about his personality and "leading" qualities? you just know he's a chief executive at exxon mobil and is in bed deep with the Russians. Like... they just gotta lean over if they want to finger his butthole. are you kidding me with this?

all of a sudden yall are ok with Russian cronies?

Scott Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 4:52:05

awesome leader? how do you know about his personality and "leading" qualities? you just know he's a chief executive at exxon mobil and is in bed deep with the Russians. Like... they just gotta lean over if they want to finger his butthole. are you kidding me with this?

All those assumptions you make. I did my homework. Start with XOM 10k filings :)

Then I suppose you could do your own research, but that would take some intellectual capacity that falls out of your normal spoon feeding of talking points from your media overlords.

Scott Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 4:53:20

Also... Russian Cronie? Please provide actual evidence (no a Huffington post article is not evidence, nor are your feelings).

elvesrus

Jan 28th 2017, 5:53:23

why not just list your feelings on all his nominees just to save people some time in replying?

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 6:52:03

Originally posted by elvesrus:
why not just list your feelings on all his nominees just to save people some time in replying?

Because if you do more than one person at a time, things get too convoluted for any one point to be made.

Here is an article about the fact that Rex was awarded the Russia Order of Friendship, which is one of the highest civilian awards in Russia. But since being tapped by Trump as possible Secretary of State, "someone" tried to remove the fact that he won that award from his wikipedia page. lawl

http://www.palmerreport.com/...ald-trump-picked-him/490/

sinistril Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 7:07:32

It's a good thing people are finally trying to pay attention to politics after completely ignoring them for the last 20 years. It's a bad thing that people do not understand politics so decide that everything that Trump does is "the devil" when realistically a lot of the things he is doing are practical and should have been done long ago. For example, a freeze on hiring in non-security government positions and shutting down NPR and PBS that is meant to counter growing government and MAY even help shrink government. Something that is long overdue and even the most ardent of Trump haters I know would have said they are in favor of (if anyone else but Trump enacted these measures). This happens when you are brought up in leftist controlled school systems and watch CNN like gospel without fact checking from a wide variety of different sources on both sides of the divide.

This lack of variety in people's information (for which there is no excuse in this day and age) is also the reason that people hate every single one of Trump's cabinet positions despite the fact that they are all successful in multiple avenues of life rather than just career politicians who are being groomed to be the next <insert political position here>. We have seen how this grooming of people without real world experience has left the US. I mean, Hillary Clinton was the "most qualified candidate ever" despite the fact that her qualifications were garbage. First lady as a qualification? What? As a
senator she did nothing and certainly nothing good and the only reason she was a senator was because of who her husband was.

She was by far the worst secretary of state, ever. I don't know how much uranium she needs to sell to Russia, how many bribes she needs to take from Saudi Arabia, how many third world countries experiencing natural disasters she needs to embezzle from and take advantage of, how many weapons she needs to sell to terrorists, how many governments like Libya she needs to be involved in overthrowing, how many times she has to advocate for using Nukes on places like Iran, how many lies she has to tell the American people about her roles in places like Benghazi (note: she had to lie for Obama to be re-elected as there was a precedent set when the whole Carter-embassy thing happened), and so on, for her to be considered a bad secretary of state by Democrats who were never really watching.

As Nigel Farage said, "most of you guys [career polticians] have never held a real job in your life". Having a long career in politics, considering how bad politicians have screwed things up, should not be considered an important job requirement for any of these positions.

Also, since when do Democrats hate the Russians? They used to LOVE LOVE LOVE the Russians. Or was that just when they were the Soviets and involved in a deep and bitter cold war with the US? Do the Democrats only like the enemies of the US or do they only like communists?

Start a war, overthrow a dictator, feel good about yourself, ignore the countries that fall into shambles afterwards. Give foreign aid to a dictator, feel good about yourself, ignore the fact that the dictator uses it to pay off his generals and further oppress his people. The Democrat way.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 7:17:17

You would think so... but that wouldn't appease a significant portion of one party's base.

Which party would that be?

elvesrus

Jan 28th 2017, 7:28:46

Scott Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 8:23:19

The Democrats.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2017, 16:45:55

And you know this how?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 17:54:17

Liberals, democrats

That is some simple minded fluff. Suddenly your asshole is not jealous of the fluff that's comes out of your mouth?
I don't think so!

Heston Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 18:08:14

Refugees bound for the United States are stuck in airports across the world.

It's a good fluffin day today.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 20:46:56

ya? this is really affecting your day to day?

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 20:53:58

Originally posted by Cerberus:

And you know this how?

Look up Rex Tillerson and it'll be obvious.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 21:46:24

pretty sure youve had republicans leading the senate quite awhile now, its waaay overdue to redo the entire system so its just to get started :P

Scott Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 21:56:05

pretty sure youve had republicans leading the senate quite awhile now, its waaay overdue to redo the entire system so its just to get started :P

Clearly you don't understand how this works... this is not something handled at the federal level. They may propose it, but 3/4 of states have to agree to changes.

Other issue is each state has its own voting requirements... I.e first time voting you may have to prove who you are with an ID, but not at all in most traditional democrat states.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 21:57:28

Originally posted by Cerberus:

And you know this how?

Look up Rex Tillerson and it'll be obvious.

What a terrible argument.

If you want to convince people, especially people who have probably already researched a subject, you cannot just say "look it up it's obvious". What is obvious to you may not be obvious to someone else, and it might only be obvious to you because you're suffering from cognitive dissonance. Anyways, the idea that Tillerson is bad because of ties to Russia hinges on the false idea that Russia is our enemy and doing business with Russia is treason. We are not in the cold war any longer. Businessmen, especially those in charge of multi-national conglomerates, are going to do business with other countries. When those countries are big players in the oil industry and the conglomerates are involved in the oil industry, those business are going to do A LOT of business with other countries. Since your only argument is on the morality of doing business with Russia, then your argument falls apart because there is no moral argument against doing that business.

And doing business with a country does not mean you are in their pocket. Because you buy coffee from Starbucks, does that mean you are somehow on their payroll and feel obligated to provide them with favors?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Oceana Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 22:24:50

So far cyref has been civil and well spoken on this thread... he even proofs his writing.

A wiki is no proof.

You must be a Teacher, think they are the only ones who still claim that. HINT: the rest of the world has come to reality that it is actually one of the most accurate sources available.

Oceana Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 22:36:15

I'd have to agree with Sinistril, and add Tillerson then has a much better understanding of how to work with or make use of Russia and if PUTIN really wants to go back to Cold War mentality so be it, our economy can handle it quiet well, and quickly once again the Russian economy will crumble trying to keep up with us. It will not take their people long to get tired of the return to standng in lines for hours just to buy bread and the site of the empty grocery store shelves.

As to a Wall how come the world isn't screaming and pushing UN action against us to condemn the Wall like they did Isreal?? Would it only be deemed inappropriate if them mexicans were suicide bombers instead? After all how terrible them dam jews are for not wanting to be killed. But, I do not agree with his anti immigration policies, I always found the temp worker policy to be the stupid and more offensive one, maybe we should require all our Congressman to take ECON 101, and learn the concept of the Propensity of Money, If they are working here I would rather they spend all they make here not mail it back to mexico or some other Latin American country for it to grow there. US worker participation is naturally declining as it is aging immigration is the only reason our total population isn't also declining, So instead of complaining go home throw the condoms out and start fluffing your spouse, then your Social Security check might be viable.

Edited By: Oceana on Jan 28th 2017, 22:53:41
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 22:45:52

I could just regurgitate this from the link... but then id be giving credit that these are my ideas.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/...e-is-a-terrible-idea.html

Oceana Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:03:04

Sorry for my long edit Dissident, yeah i agree his world view is not exactly a pro Climate change view as it is in OIL, but from a US economy perspective we are becoming pro-Oil , yet anti International Oil, with our renewed in country Oil drilling we are now actually not only drilling all our own oil needs but actually a net exporter, which does give our State department/ Foreign Policy the leverage to threaten sanctions against world Oil produces when needed, Unlike our abilities or need to Not do that since the days of Nixon.
So when a Trump Pro-Russia goes to fluff That arrogant almost child like reaction will quickly go to an Aggressive Anti-Russia, the first time Putin screws him.

Edited By: Oceana on Jan 28th 2017, 23:08:40
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:12:45

Yes. It's a shame that we (USA taxpayers) have to spend cash keeping them the fluff out. It's better than paying to bring them in.
That means the odds of getting shot, run over, poisoned, head chopped off, my women or child getting raped by one with a sex sexual emergency or religious grievance went down significantly.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:23:11

Omg... those things have happened to you or someone in your family before? That sucks man...

Heston Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:27:04

That's what all the victims have said, the survivors anyway..."Never in a million years did I believe that could happen to me or my city."

Heston Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:28:14

Are you not a worthless Canadian anyway? Why do you care? Just trolling?

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:31:10

Once you can quantify the actual odds of any of those things happening to you, then Ill give credit for your fears...

Lets try googling it

Heston Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:31:33

Did u ever serve in the fluffin military dissident? Go fluff yourself

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:35:24

hasn't even built the wall and he's already kept one mexican out.

Heston Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:37:32

discussion on political bs is worthless. There is only anger and hatred to choose from. To make believe there is a civil discussion to be had is as crazy as believing you can trade sexes.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:43:58

I dunno... you just seem to be living in fear of irrational things. Sure, those things COULD happen... but statistically they are negligible fears that your puppet master media spoon feeds to you so youll fall in line.

As for your service in the military, i fail to see relevance.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:48:55

Originally posted by Heston:

Yes. It's a shame that we (USA taxpayers) have to spend cash keeping them the fluff out. It's better than paying to bring them in.
That means the odds of getting shot, run over, poisoned, head chopped off, my women or child getting raped by one with a sex sexual emergency or religious grievance went down significantly.

you dont need us non americans to do that for you, you do that better yerselves then anyone ever could

Also your even dumber and more of a racist then i thought, and anyone letting you hold a gun or even be in the military should get their brains checked

sinistril Game profile

Jan 28th 2017, 23:54:31

I dunno... you just seem to be living in fear of irrational things. Sure, those things COULD happen... but statistically they are negligible fears that your puppet master media spoon feeds to you so youll fall in line.

As for your service in the military, i fail to see relevance.

Often times, those people who do not serve in the military these days have not experienced the world. They are struggling along with hope and emotions, thinking the world is a beautiful place. Our ancestors had their big wars, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, etc where a large portion of them participated and gained perspective on the world. Now, with a volunteer military, people who do not serve in it lose that opportunity for perspective. People who haven't served are often times the one sending the military into conflict because everything is very distant for them. They talk about Israel, but have never stepped inside the city of Jerusalem. They talk about middle-eastern dictators, but have never been to those countries, have never seen those countries destabilize. Everything is virtue signalling for a lot of kids who have never served these days. They want to show that they too are important parts of the world. While military guys are usually quiet about the horrors they actually faced, virtue signalling youth who never served cry about a broken fingernail.

I think what he is saying is that you are one of these virtue signalling lunatics.

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2017, 0:06:04

Dissident Game profile

Jan 29th 2017, 0:11:22

Thats a great chart elves. How bout this?

http://www.usatoday.com/...m&utm_campaign=buffer

Dissident Game profile

Jan 29th 2017, 0:17:03

Sinistril, what am i supposed to do about your president? Im canadian ffs. Virtue signalling... pfft. I watched band of brothers like 3 times. Killed the Wild Hunt twice...

What the hell am i supposed to do about it? I never claimed to be virtuous... but I will certainly ridicule the things that I think need to be ridiculed.

Scott Game profile

Jan 29th 2017, 1:38:29

Originally posted by Oceana:
So far cyref has been civil and well spoken on this thread... he even proofs his writing.

A wiki is no proof.

You must be a Teacher, think they are the only ones who still claim that. HINT: the rest of the world has come to reality that it is actually one of the most accurate sources available.

A large majority of the world worships a guy that went into the desert and a bunch of seizures... what is your point?

Scott Game profile

Jan 29th 2017, 1:39:57

Sinistril, what am i supposed to do about your president? Im canadian ffs. Virtue signalling... pfft. I watched band of brothers like 3 times. Killed the Wild Hunt twice...

What the hell am i supposed to do about it? I never claimed to be virtuous... but I will certainly ridicule the things that I think need to be ridiculed.

Re maple fever must have caused the retardation.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 29th 2017, 1:58:32

So youre out of proper rebuttals.. just adhom deflections. I win!

Scott Game profile

Jan 29th 2017, 2:45:00

So youre out of proper rebuttals.. just adhom deflections. I win!

Win what? You live in Canada. In the next ten years you will have to convert or die.