Verified:

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 8th 2021, 23:32:15

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Katak getting into interesting waters....

I’d be surprised to see Katak finish in the top 10 with some of those grabs. Surely they will not go unpunished. Fun times ahead.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 8th 2021, 23:54:49

#38 is probably just saving turns to steamroll him

Wonder if those two who both break GDI on him at the same time are in it together.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2021, 1:19:00

Originally posted by Tmac:
Maybe I won't have to go back to selling on the pm if koh starts buying bushels up!

I've been buying, that'll increase of course, send me a trade pact, I'll send you AG tech and you send me bushels :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 1:25:34

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Wonder if those two who both break GDI on him at the same time are in it together.

Sure seems like they are coordinating their attacks

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2021, 1:29:07

It will benefit me greatly to have two techers wiped out 😁
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 9th 2021, 1:40:19

Techer is the universal cheater+ suicider strat here because it gets strong fast, so they can successfully mess with people far better than them around midset.

If these players were looking for a way to netgain well and they are not coordinating at all they wouldn't do this and their countries would look completely different.

Tmac Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 2:06:05

Add me to the list of players that think those hits look like collusion.

Also, there are only 2 reasons to break gdi on a better country that hasn't broken gdi against you. Ignorance or ass.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 3:52:24

I had one of those two countries attack me, and when I did my retaliation strike I was then attacked by the other one of them within a very short time, seems fishy

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 5:12:15

Techer is the universal cheater+ suicider strat here because it gets strong fast, so they can successfully mess with people far better than them around midset.

If these players were looking for a way to netgain well and they are not coordinating at all they wouldn't do this and their countries would look completely different.

That’s how Suicidal usually rolls by running as a teacher - for this set he is ‘ladicius’ - see what he’s done there, very clever lol

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 5:15:40

Also, there are only 2 reasons to break gdi on a better country that hasn't broken gdi against you. Ignorance or ass.

Possibly - could also be that #6 was salty with the retal and is hoping to sneak in a double hot thinking 38 will go for the other guy.

Could be collisions , could also be a calculated risk.

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 5:20:49

Originally posted by Rocky79:
I had one of those two countries attack me, and when I did my retaliation strike I was then attacked by the other one of them within a very short time, seems fishy

You could spy on alliances and see if they are allies (just don’t disclose it here). If they are ,could be a loyal ally, but I can see your retal and then the hit from #52 shortly after - given what’s happened with other countries with these two it does look fishy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2021, 5:34:44

Originally posted by Cumorah:

Possibly - could also be that #6 was salty with the retal and is hoping to sneak in a double hot thinking 38 will go for the other guy.

Could be collusion , could also be a wreck less risk.

Fixed it for you ;-)
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 6:13:58

Could be collusion , could also be a wreck less risk.

Fixed it for you ;-)

Lol. I was being too generous, wasn’t I.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2021, 7:19:55

Yup lol
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 12:21:09

You can tell they're allies without spying. Just look at their nw changes when the other is hit.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 14:36:28

I could use a better defensive alliance if anyone is interested

I have one that just keeps getting attacked every day now

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2021, 20:34:09

Jets for sale.....25% off....low knotage......hurry up....these will fly!!!!!

:P
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 9th 2021, 20:36:26

I mean sheeeeeit. if you'r best selling arguement for your jets is that they will fly, then im waiting for the next batch.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 20:37:52

I mean sheeeeeit. if you'r best selling arguement for your jets is that they will fly, then im waiting for the next batch.

Well he wasn’t lying! Honest advertising!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2021, 20:50:31

LOL
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 9th 2021, 21:11:28

You can tell they're allies without spying. Just look at their nw changes when the other is hit.

Clever

LightBringer Game profile

Dec 10th 2021, 5:06:35

Jets for sale.....25% off....low knotage......hurry up....these will fly!!!!!

:P

Hey hey now, manipulation of the market by non-commies is not allowed!
Hello

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 10th 2021, 13:01:31

At these prices it would be collusion not to take avantage of reselling if you are a theo. :)

Joey0001 Game profile

Dec 10th 2021, 21:28:16

Hey all,

I'm always following these threads to get tips so I can improve. I saw a discussion about offloading a stock and how techers are normally earlier to do so. It makes sense as you need to sell your point while they are still in demand.

I'm wondering about other strategies though such as farmer or casher how much later do you start that process? I appreciate any insights

P.S. these prices suck! LOL.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Dec 10th 2021, 21:32:53

Originally posted by Joey0001:
Hey all,

I'm always following these threads to get tips so I can improve. I saw a discussion about offloading a stock and how techers are normally earlier to do so. It makes sense as you need to sell your point while they are still in demand.

I'm wondering about other strategies though such as farmer or casher how much later do you start that process? I appreciate any insights

P.S. these prices suck! LOL.

That definitely varies from set to set. Once you have built all of your CS, that roughly sets the acreage goal that you should be shooting for. Once you hit that land goal, and possibly even before, you should also have all of the tech that you need for your respective strategy and can begin stocking. You would probably aim for AT LEAST 25 tech per acre of your primary stock.

As for when to start destocking, you would need to determine how much of your stock you can unload on your private market (based on the total dollar value of your stock converted back to cash and the turns you have left versus the private market replenishment rate) versus the public market. You will want to do a bit of math there to see how far out from the end of the set you can reasonably afford to wait before destocking without paying too high on prices and without having any stock left over.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 10th 2021, 23:56:34

Going expenses all set allows me to entirely skip stocking. The endgame for my rep casher is simply cash turns and buy military as I go, lol.

I like this idea, stocking is too complicated

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 1:38:03

Going expenses all set allows me to entirely skip stocking. The endgame for my rep casher is simply cash turns and buy military as I go, lol.

I like this idea, stocking is too complicated

It really isn't, but I won't mind if you go that route, more food for me :P
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 14:26:11

So what happened to #38?

I was watching for a big first strike and it looks instead like this player gave up?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 20:26:29

He's still active, maybe gave up on netting and he's building up for war, if someone does that to me I switch to war mode.
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 2:20:45

He's still active, maybe gave up on netting and he's building up for war, if someone does that to me I switch to war mode.

It’s odd that #6 did a PS on #38 just 3 minutes after #52 did multiple PS on #38 - almost the exact time you need to log out of one account and into another...... Hummmmm.....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 3:02:52

It’s odd that #6 did a PS on #38 just 3 minutes after #52 did multiple PS on #38 - almost the exact time you need to log out of one account and into another...... Hummmmm.....

I used to do that in less than 30 seconds, I don't remember earth 2025 being less time consuming to log in.... then again that's almost 20 years ago lol
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 3:13:11

I hope he knocks them down a bit, otherwise it just encourages that type of behavior right?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 4:50:31

I hope he knocks them down a bit, otherwise it just encourages that type of behavior right?

If you don't retal, people remember, we all take notes, we're watching.....

/me looks into Rocky79 soul
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 23:00:33

I used to do that in less than 30 seconds, I don't remember earth 2025 being less time consuming to log in.... then again that's almost 20 years ago lol

I allowed for some time to admire the country before first preparing the strike

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 23:07:28

I’m getting mine before war breaks out, if at all.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 2:58:12

I'm going to make sure to retaliate every attack

TwoPodRay Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 5:40:23

Whoa, looks like #52 and #6 got purple'd. I guess no chances for retals on those countries now!

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 6:33:21

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:
Whoa, looks like #52 and #6 got purple'd. I guess no chances for retals on those countries now!

Guess we can put to bed the collusion theory.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 13th 2021, 7:22:05

Yeah it was pretty obvious tbf... too bad they had time to take one player out before they got purpled. But I guess that there was no other way. I just have this deja vu that there are quite often two colluders doing this every set or every two sets, and I hope that if these are the ones that do that often, something can be done about the collusion they will do next set and the set after that.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 7:31:40

Yeah it was pretty obvious tbf... too bad they had time to take one player out before they got purpled. But I guess that there was no other way. I just have this deja vu that there are quite often two colluders doing this every set or every two sets, and I hope that if these are the ones that do that often, something can be done about the collusion they will do next set and the set after that.

Since these countries will be removed before the end of the set, preventing an easy way to look up who they were, are there other methods of determining the perpetrators? Or rather, the purple-trators?

It's too bad that purple-ing the country takes them out of play. It would seem more fair to make those country owners unable to log in to those countries and folks could then retal their land back.

LightBringer Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 7:51:47

Since these countries will be removed before the end of the set, preventing an easy way to look up who they were, are there other methods of determining the perpetrators? Or rather, the purple-trators?

It's too bad that purple-ing the country takes them out of play. It would seem more fair to make those country owners unable to log in to those countries and folks could then retal their land back.

I fully support this! Free land all round!
Hello

TwoPodRay Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 8:11:37

Originally posted by LightBringer:

Now that you mention it and thinking on it further, I think it might be abusable if implemented as just free land for all. Maybe it would be better if limited to something along the lines of the following rule-set:

- Only countries who have been attacked by a purple-ed country can attack it (and only as many times as they were attacked, minimizes any exploitation and allows those countries that were adversely affected by cheating to get a chance at redemption)
- No special attacks are allowed against a purple-ed country (so that you can't rush to get your land back then sabotage anyone else from getting their land back)

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 11:03:16

Originally posted by LightBringer:

Now that you mention it and thinking on it further, I think it might be abusable if implemented as just free land for all. Maybe it would be better if limited to something along the lines of the following rule-set:

- Only countries who have been attacked by a purple-ed country can attack it (and only as many times as they were attacked, minimizes any exploitation and allows those countries that were adversely affected by cheating to get a chance at redemption)
- No special attacks are allowed against a purple-ed country (so that you can't rush to get your land back then sabotage anyone else from getting their land back)

Agree. It’s a shame a country can be destroyed effectively and have no recourse when the cheaters are caught and purpled

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 12:58:39

I would support these ideas

I owe each of these countries one retal that I didn't get to make

Tmac Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 14:22:37

I've never seen compensation happen. I think all we can hope for is consistent enforcing of the rules with bans on repeat offenders.

Rob plays to win so his set was ruined the moment those two broke gdi on him together. If he didn't quit, he had to prep for war or just continue bottomfeeding and hope those 2 would leave him alone. He would have to get crazy compensation to truly make up for it. Allowing retals on them after deletion is something, but not as good as it may sound. It would take days to execute the retals and rebuild as well as the cost of it all. Meanwhile, his competition continues to grow 1k-2k acres every day.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2021, 16:23:05

If you don't fight back you'll always have issues, he's also doing himself no favors by just quitting, Primary has always been this way, eat of be eaten.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2021, 16:38:35

For whatever it's worth they been purpled, I have a strong feeling it wasn't anything personal against Rob, I doubt there will be disclosures but my gut tells me it's the same guys that go after Gerdler every set, it's no coincidence they only target well built cashers, they know that's Gerd's strategy of choice, I think I'm going to play Rep Casher with a random name next set, I'm due for a war set on Primary to shake off the rust!!
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 17:28:09

I don't actually know if he quit or not. I encouraged him to go war build and fs, but I can't blame him if he lost the desire to put time in.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 19:27:26

I've never seen compensation happen. I think all we can hope for is consistent enforcing of the rules with bans on repeat offenders.

Rob plays to win so his set was ruined the moment those two broke gdi on him together. If he didn't quit, he had to prep for war or just continue bottomfeeding and hope those 2 would leave him alone. He would have to get crazy compensation to truly make up for it. Allowing retals on them after deletion is something, but not as good as it may sound. It would take days to execute the retals and rebuild as well as the cost of it all. Meanwhile, his competition continues to grow 1k-2k acres every day.

Definitely agree that allowing the retals by those affected doesn’t make up for the damage caused, but it’s at least a step in the right direction!

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 22:11:53

I would support these ideas

I owe each of these countries one retal that I didn't get to make

You owed them a lot more than one retal 😊