Verified:

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 22:14:18

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
For whatever it's worth they been purpled, I have a strong feeling it wasn't anything personal against Rob, I doubt there will be disclosures but my gut tells me it's the same guys that go after Gerdler every set, it's no coincidence they only target well built cashers, they know that's Gerd's strategy of choice, I think I'm going to play Rep Casher with a random name next set, I'm due for a war set on Primary to shake off the rust!!

Respect ✊

Tmac Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 22:16:19

He's not #38

NitelL Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 23:06:31

Rob mentioned he was prepping for war, but I guess the deletions made that moot. =\

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2021, 23:52:09

Hopefully he can retal all those opportunistic panks that LGed him when he was down...

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 2:28:47

So what happened? Same player, clan mischief? Who got purpled?

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 4:48:21

Originally posted by Crackhead:
Hopefully he can retal all those opportunistic panks that LGed him when he was down...

Guilty. Lol.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 14th 2021, 5:46:55

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Yeah it was pretty obvious tbf... too bad they had time to take one player out before they got purpled. But I guess that there was no other way. I just have this deja vu that there are quite often two colluders doing this every set or every two sets, and I hope that if these are the ones that do that often, something can be done about the collusion they will do next set and the set after that.

I'll say they appear to be unknown players in this case and the evidence of collusion was strong

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 13:45:56

I had a bit of dialogue with one of them in the game, the one who double tapped me was #6 and he claimed it was an accident

He said he was from Malaysia, and when I spied on him he had equal numbers of industrial and research buildings and a very strange mixed strategy country

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 14:08:38

Wait, is #38 Rob or not? I hope he's not cos I always refrain from hitting ppl I know.. I saw #38 seems like going inactive and I decided to get something before the vultures flock in

Tmac Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 14:15:05

He is, but I doubt he's going to hold it against you. He's an opportunist himself.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 14:18:25

Originally posted by Rocky79:
I had a bit of dialogue with one of them in the game, the one who double tapped me was #6 and he claimed it was an accident

He said he was from Malaysia, and when I spied on him he had equal numbers of industrial and research buildings and a very strange mixed strategy country

He is my long term dummy research ally and he told me that he was flagged just cos he follow suit his ally to attack.. in primary we shouldn't be doing actions that seem like coordinating, so kinda like a grey area I guess.. on one hand we have allies, but if we are too cosy with our allies such that we help each other exact revenge or whatsoever, it would be seem as coordinating.. he seems to be having problems with the way things are run in primary and violate the rules probably unknowingly and it wasn't his first violation if I remember

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 14:33:47

Originally posted by Tmac:
He is, but I doubt he's going to hold it against you. He's an opportunist himself.

Ah I see.. I have to apologise to rob then no matter what.. thought Rob is one of the cashers at top since there seem to be a number of top cashers right now.. u guys keep changing nick every round and it is so hard to identify who is who lol

Tmac Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 14:36:51

He might be a decent dude, hopefully he understands what the problem is. You can't work together with your allies, their only help is in the alliance itself. You can't share info of other countries if it took you a turn to obtain either.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 14:44:41

He might be a decent dude, hopefully he understands what the problem is. You can't work together with your allies, their only help is in the alliance itself. You can't share info of other countries if it took you a turn to obtain either.

I think the problem is cos he don't interact and hang around in forums to be aware of what is grey area that he should not go into.. he has been playing for quite a few rounds and still not able to improve in his game, running kinda like on rainbow if I'm not wrong.. it is only when u visit forums where u learn stuff from ppl and be aware of what are the don'ts.. I recall many many rounds ago I was guilty of talking about country information until someone pointed out against doing it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 14th 2021, 15:06:31

Originally posted by Primeval:
Yeah it was pretty obvious tbf... too bad they had time to take one player out before they got purpled. But I guess that there was no other way. I just have this deja vu that there are quite often two colluders doing this every set or every two sets, and I hope that if these are the ones that do that often, something can be done about the collusion they will do next set and the set after that.

I'll say they appear to be unknown players in this case and the evidence of collusion was strong

I think I found one of their profiles and that is a regular who doesnt post much and has no priors so I agree with this.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 15:10:37

You better post his name gerdler and refer to this players as a cheater for life even though it’s a single collusion isolated incident :)

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 15:27:06

I have a defense Ally, and they are just trucking through the round, all-x, no problems. Hungry decides to start farming the Ally. 10-20 hits, whatever. Now each hit is taking my military. NW is dropping, troop levels falling. So...do I abandon Ally so as to stop losing my own defense (opens me to getting grabbed also)? Or do I hit the Hungry with some grabs? Your posts tell me that's collusion. So what are my options?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2021, 15:50:19

Hungry hasn't hit anyone

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Dec 14th 2021, 15:52:57
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 14th 2021, 16:03:00

Originally posted by g0nz0:
I have a defense Ally, and they are just trucking through the round, all-x, no problems. Hungry decides to start farming the Ally. 10-20 hits, whatever. Now each hit is taking my military. NW is dropping, troop levels falling. So...do I abandon Ally so as to stop losing my own defense (opens me to getting grabbed also)? Or do I hit the Hungry with some grabs? Your posts tell me that's collusion. So what are my options?

If you are hitting hungry to police for you ally that is collusion. Its collusion no matter if you get deleted for it or not.
Remember that if you attack Hungry it can be for many reasons. If that hit(or those hits) is clearly benefical to your country, no one can say you shouldnt have hit him unless you message him saying "retal for your attacks on my ally" or something equally as stupid.
If you start trading hits with him at the expense of your country, to save your ally by outnumbering the aggressor, that will look suspicious and even if you dont get deleted its bad for you, so why would you do that unless you are playing a team game in a solo server?

If you are looking at these two deleted countries, they were the aggressors and by not accepting retals from #38 and each hitting #38 with RORs together, they forced him to war both of them in a 1vs2. This is why the practice is deeply unfair and why it is against the rules. Don't do this. This is a solo server.

None of this is close to being grey. Don't invent a grey space just for the sake of it. I have never had to think about NOT colluding with anyone, it just happens naturally when playing with fair intentions, you have to essentially think of colluding with people to collude with them, so dont. Very simple.

TLDR; Pick a better ally, hit hungry or don't but not to police for your ally.

TidyTerry Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 17:00:09

If a player name is in purple that means the purple people eater got them right?

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 17:02:20

If you are hitting hungry to police for you ally that is collusion. Its collusion no matter if you get deleted for it or not.
Remember that if you attack Hungry it can be for many reasons. If that hit(or those hits) is clearly benefical to your country, no one can say you shouldnt have hit him unless you message him saying "retal for your attacks on my ally" or something equally as stupid.
If you start trading hits with him at the expense of your country, to save your ally by outnumbering the aggressor, that will look suspicious and even if you dont get deleted its bad for you, so why would you do that unless you are playing a team game in a solo server?

If you are looking at these two deleted countries, they were the aggressors and by not accepting retals from #38 and each hitting #38 with RORs together, they forced him to war both of them in a 1vs2. This is why the practice is deeply unfair and why it is against the rules. Don't do this. This is a solo server.

None of this is close to being grey. Don't invent a grey space just for the sake of it. I have never had to think about NOT colluding with anyone, it just happens naturally when playing with fair intentions, you have to essentially think of colluding with people to collude with them, so dont. Very simple.

I used Hungry as an example for his habit of randomly farming and wasting player sets.

You skipped my question. "Policing" is protecting or scaring off agressorss of preferred players (big Clans protecting smaller). My question is if said player is farming my Ally, and there is no chance for recovery, do I just sit there bleeding out troops, or drop my Ally? Surely someone has experienced this scenario. Sure I can grab him a few times, but jets don't defend, so his attacks won't stop. And now I'm technically 2vs1. So?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 14th 2021, 17:07:40

Using the tools available to mods, there wasn't much gray at all. I tend to err on the side of the player in my moderation and try to avoid delete now, ask questions later.

Tmac Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 17:30:19

So either take the loss to help your ally or break the pact. You can attack anybody you want from there, just do it for yourself. Don't do it to help somebody.

Tmac Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 17:30:48

Using the tools available to mods, there wasn't much gray at all. I tend to err on the side of the player in my moderation and try to avoid delete now, ask questions later.

That's great

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 18:18:37

Not really. You and Galleri purpled my countries on all servers for 2 weeks because you thought I was Chevs. Repeated lies about "browser, looks suspicious, nope". But my question is a general "What if" regarding a defensive Ally getting hosed, and do you cut and run, or bleed out. I wasn't watching the news feed concerning those player(s).

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 18:20:12

So either take the loss to help your ally or break the pact. You can attack anybody you want from there, just do it for yourself. Don't do it to help somebody.

Which choice would you make?

Tmac Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 18:41:42

Which choice would you make?

I drop allies if they become farmland. I don't hit my dropped ally though, I'd feel like an ass. I don't take revenge on anyone that hit my ex ally either. It's their solo problem.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 18:43:21

This happened to me this round, my ally was getting struck repeatedly with land grabs

I couldn't strike the country that was striking my ally without them being able to strike me back and so I actually ended up just searching for a new ally to replace that slot

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2021, 19:52:35

Not really. You and Galleri purpled my countries on all servers for 2 weeks because you thought I was Chevs. Repeated lies about "browser, looks suspicious, nope". But my question is a general "What if" regarding a defensive Ally getting hosed, and do you cut and run, or bleed out. I wasn't watching the news feed concerning those player(s).

You didn't do yourself any good by having your IP scrambling around, quit blaming others for your fluff ups.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 14th 2021, 22:22:26

Not really. You and Galleri purpled my countries on all servers for 2 weeks because you thought I was Chevs. Repeated lies about "browser, looks suspicious, nope"...

False.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 22:43:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

You didn't do yourself any good by having your IP scrambling around, quit blaming others for your fluff ups.

That excuse ended 10 minutes after Galleri got around to informing me. Banned first, THEN explained. It took how many days/weeks to "solve"? And the IP wasn't the reason. I fixed that as soon as I was responded to.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 22:44:56

Not really. You and Galleri purpled my countries on all servers for 2 weeks because you thought I was Chevs. Repeated lies about "browser, looks suspicious, nope"...

False.

Which part? She admitted in the end, maybe you missed out.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 14th 2021, 23:06:20

I've already clearly explained this and given you sound advice for the future. I dont plan on revisiting the topic.

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 23:18:20

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
Originally posted by Rocky79:

He is my long term dummy research ally and he told me that he was flagged just cos he follow suit his ally to attack.. in primary we shouldn't be doing actions that seem like coordinating, so kinda like a grey area I guess.. on one hand we have allies, but if we are too cosy with our allies such that we help each other exact revenge or whatsoever, it would be seem as coordinating.. he seems to be having problems with the way things are run in primary and violate the rules probably unknowingly and it wasn't his first violation if I remember

That said - if someone grabs or attempts to grab my defensive ally, I am always going to grab them as they cost me some military and I like my allies knowing I am a good ally to have, without any actually coordination of the timing of the attack etc.

The coordination issues is very much a grey area, but the two countries that were purpled clearly crossed the line, and was likely accounts run from the same household.

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 23:19:52

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

Ah I see.. I have to apologise to rob then no matter what.. thought Rob is one of the cashers at top since there seem to be a number of top cashers right now.. u guys keep changing nick every round and it is so hard to identify who is who lol

I’d say you are the only true gentleman of the Primary server.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 23:22:31

I've already clearly explained this and given you sound advice for the future. I dont plan on revisiting the topic.

Don't sign as "Qbert"?

The whole "can't incognito" thing was settled within 10 minutes. The rest of the time was you guys not giving a fluff, while trying to prove I was Chevs. Skip the "With great power comes great respo...". You guys banned me, came up with as many excuses, then when you couldn't prove your theory, sent a PM "looks great!".

Either you guys were lying about what you saw on your end, or didn't understand what you were looking at. Also she admitted in the end. But that's old news. Moving on.

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 23:22:59

One hit for a land grab is ok. Anything more it becomes problematic. An never message in game saying “that’s in retaliation for hitting my ally” lol!

Anarchist Game profile

Dec 15th 2021, 1:11:33

If someone multi taps my defense ally I will hit them back for sure you cost me money with military loss ill regain it. That is just me tho dont to much care what anyone does or thinks about it.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 15th 2021, 1:30:36

So now I've got an Offensive Ally farming my defense Ally.
I'm thinking negotiations? Do I flip a coin? Drop both? I'm so confused. :((

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 15th 2021, 1:38:19

I'd like to know where you get your drugs if you've got an offensive ally in Primary server

Tmac Game profile

Dec 15th 2021, 2:34:40

Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2021, 2:40:42

LOL he's probably smoking the skunk's ass hole weed!
(•_•)

momo Game profile

Dec 15th 2021, 14:42:19

So now I've got an Offensive Ally farming my defense Ally.
I'm thinking negotiations? Do I flip a coin? Drop both? I'm so confused. :((

If you have an offensive ally, you must be confused.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 15th 2021, 14:44:41

Why are you all assuming he is the one who is confused? What if he found a feature we havn't? Maybe we are confused?

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 16th 2021, 15:44:02

Who TF buys food @ $80??
Stop buying my stock. I'll bump it to $90, see how it goes.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 16th 2021, 15:52:58

who stocks at below 300 anyway?

I suppose selling that stock at 80 is good for you.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 16th 2021, 16:34:48

It was a Gambit. Guess it could be worse...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 16th 2021, 16:45:34

Don't sign as "Qbert"?

The whole "can't incognito" thing was settled within 10 minutes. The rest of the time was you guys not giving a fluff, while trying to prove I was Chevs. Skip the "With great power comes great respo...". You guys banned me, came up with as many excuses, then when you couldn't prove your theory, sent a PM "looks great!".

Either you guys were lying about what you saw on your end, or didn't understand what you were looking at. Also she admitted in the end. But that's old news. Moving on.

No. I admitted the reason why you came onto my radar. The fact is you actually were breaking a rule.
And then you wanted to try every which way to ask questions to get around what you were doing and not replying to my responses.
Like Prime said stop revisiting old news. I am not entertaining it anymore either.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 16th 2021, 16:54:10

Hey gal what's up? I see trolls ruined another set on your server :((

You wasting time in the forums gurl? Time ta get yo hair did!

KAMJIIN Game profile

Dec 16th 2021, 17:21:09

Usually lurking, but as I'm loosely involved, I'll break my vow of silence. I have to agree about Hungry. He was one of my defense allies. He deserved it. This round of Primary is the second set he cost me. I finally just killed myself so I would stop taking attacks from angry players he'd griefed with ABs. My own defenses couldn't hold and I couldn't raise my NW because he'd cost me about 200k turrets twice a day. My last few rounds have been terrible on all Primary and Express and I can link it to him. He didn't start off this way, and was a nice enough player when we first teamed up. IDK.