Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 3:21:27

Who is 499? I performed 40+ Government switches to drop networth and to see if I get down low and equal up too shyt. But I ran out money and food at about 900k and decided to spend my food on the market to buyup and get away from that toilet stink.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 3:22:04

Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 3:31:05

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Who is 499? I performed 40+ Government switches to drop networth and to see if I get down low and equal up too shyt. But I ran out money and food at about 900k and decided to spend my food on the market to buyup and get away from that toilet stink.

Gerber Baby (#499)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 186,983
Land: 1077
Successful Attack Percentage: 85.71%
Kills: 1
Restarted From
evergreen fluff butt (#477)

evergreen fluff butt (#477)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 462,892
Land: 2202
Successful Attack Percentage: 83.85%
Kills: 6
Dead
Restarted From
Vlad (#461)

Vlad (#461)
(Dictatorship)
Networth: 407,259
Land: 5460
Successful Defense Percentage: 0%
GDI Member
Dead

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 14:18:25

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Could you change your name next set from TheBOMB to the LameDUCKS

Nice one. Did your roommate think up that one?
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 14:34:35

I have beefed with many of Syko's personalities and exactly 0 of them cross server suicide. I'll take a little bit of class with my fake identities and cheating thank you very much.

No one cares which one of you has cheated more. Good lord. This is not something you should be measuring fluff sizes about. And you wonder why the developers look at it as a problem. As the French say, "Le Sigh."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 14:43:27
See Original Post

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 15:29:01

Still havent cross server suicided you when our beef has stayed to ffa. Good try.
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 16:55:19

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Still havent cross server suicided you when our beef has stayed to ffa. Good try.

Wasnt talking about you, I was talking about the person you told which string was mine and coordinated with to cross server suicide me silly.

What's our beef again anyways? As far as I know I left the game for 6 months while we were more or less chill, some threads were made asking where I was, some mods pulled from my facebook that I'd gotten tear gassed protesting and posted on the forums and then everyone had a good talk about how I'm a piece of fluff liberal. Example: https://m.earthempires.com/...-all-talk/derrick-49169/1

Before that moment no one ever talked about my personal life and we had small beef but you never harassed me. Since that period you've posted about my politics and personal life many times as has chevs and that fluff should have stayed right on facebook.

It's cool you guys villainized me the whole time I was gone and stalked my facebook for dirt on my personal life that mods participated in, but that's about my complete understanding of our beef is that it had everything to do with that trash and never anything to do with the game. Am i missing anything? Because I'm still more upset personal information about my life was being relayed to the forums by mods than I ever was about the people who called me a trash liberal for it. That's why I completely distrust their intentions still.

I came back to a community that used to like me ok calling me a piece of fluff and a homo like 2 days after I came back in august. It's not like we could have built up too much other beef in the 3 sets I've been back. You've hit me all 3 of them aside from the one you assisted a cross server suicider. Lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 17:24:13
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 17:22:46

You were already villanized when I came back. No one in LaF liked you as you were on a year+ long crusade suiciding them. Oh, I forgot when you do it, it's "war," anyone else is a suicider.

Also, you're the only one that brings up your personal life in a discussion to win a point or make false accusations someone is homophobic.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 17:24:55

Jesus req read the date stamp buddy. This was THIS PAST AUGUST. Were talking about 6 months ago. Read that thread tell me what you make of it. It's a lot of people talking about my personal life while I was not here. I dont know how you can look at that and say people weren't just having a whole ass talk about my personal life while I wasnt here.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 17:26:25

I don't wanna spend my time reading old threads. But that is unfornatuate. Note who wasn't part of that thread: me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 17:27:57

Yeah I know. Thanks. Lol

People wonder why I think it is personal and I wonder if we are living on the same planet.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 17:30:57
See Original Post

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 17:32:24

Might of had something to do with leaks. idk. Got some depends so everything is swell now.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 17:36:58

You talking about the ICD thing years ago? That's why you got someone to cross server suicide me 2 months ago? Lol ok. Seems like you would have gotten me back years ago for that one. And either way assisting cross server suiciders is total crap. Like bruhh. I've even offered to make warbuilds and settle it with you. But a years long griefing campaign assisting cross server suiciders is a lil extreme bro. Especially when you consider that you didnt do any of that stuff until you started calling me a rioter and a looter which was primarily caused by multiple posts about my personal life while I was gone.

That's a little messed up. You would have never called me any of those things because you shouldn't have known any of that about me. I had no intention of ever discussing it with any of you knee-bending, bootlicking insurrectionists. But because it was brought here by people stalking my personal life, I'm supposed to accept that? Like cmon bro. Don't harass me. It was wrong for that stuff to be posted in the first place and you're a better person than to use it against me and make years old excuses for yourself to get people to cross server suicide me while continuously referencing this public assault on my personal life, good lord.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 18:13:31
See Original Post

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 18:16:17

I feel like I am caught in the middle here bigtime.

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 18:23:19

Derrick being derrick
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 18:27:14

Solid explanation. I understand our beef totally now. Thanks.

It's almost like I might be right.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 18:33:54

I'm going to suicide Derrick so that people think I'm kool, I need that badge!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 18:37:17

Yeah make sure when you make the dec you make references to fluff people only know from stalking me as a complete community. You get bonus lols for that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 18:41:06

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah make sure when you make the dec you make references to fluff people only know from stalking me as a complete community. You get bonus lols for that.

/me takes notes
(•_•)

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 18:55:25

You can always ask mob about our beef if you really want to know...
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 19:17:08

I have and he apparently has no idea. In any case why dont you just tell me why you get people to cross server me directly after I came back while repeatedly referencing the above post instead of making me play stupid games?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 19:21:41
See Original Post

Chevs

Apr 11th 2021, 19:24:30

I have and he apparently has no idea. In any case why dont you just tell me why you get people to cross server me directly after I came back while repeatedly referencing the above post instead of making me play stupid games?

I already explained why I hit you in FFA here like 76 weeks ago.

https://www.earthempires.com/...n-response-49747/3#969527

Why do you keep bringing it up / need so much attention? is that the only thing you have to talk about / make you feel like a victim?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 19:40:38

Yes we all know you cross server suicided me because you felt like it chevs. Everyone is super proud of you. And you just happened to know what exact string was mine without ever playing the server lol. You've admitted to me how you procured that info, dont think I've forgotten. It's amazing to me people even play with you after your proud admissions of cross server suiciding, let alone assist you in it.

I know you cross server suicided me because you're just an asshole but that doesn't really explain why hawk assisted you. That's what this conversation is about. And why the post about it was attacking me for a bunch of fluff about my personal life that people decided it would be ok to stalk me on Facebook for. And I'm pretty sure that post is a little dated because you know fully who bluecow is. Either way, the war dec that got posted for your cross server suiciding was a direct reference to people discussing my personal life behind my back while I was gone. Explain why that was posted and why anyone thought that was ok?

Anyways I dont have any hard feelings about it towards you anymore chevs. I think you're an effect not a cause on this one. I know that doesnt get said about you enough so I'll lay it down. You're merely a symptom on this one. I dont really blame hawk either I just find it hella uncool to come back to a community that was trashing my personal life behind my back and then using it against me when I returned.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 20:04:18
See Original Post

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 20:56:08

Are you talking to sober mob or stoned mob?
I miss stoned mob. I think if he ever goes fishing with me at the beach front I might settle down, but he might be scared of sharks or something.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 21:30:45

Yeah I don't know if stoned mob exists so much anymore. Kinda sad. Anyways, I talk to all iterations of mob depending on the whims of his day most days. But all types of mob do not have any explanation for me unfortunately. Perhaps you should clear it up with him so he knows what the hell he should be telling me. Unless of course it's just a convenient reason to harass me about my personal life. Seems like it'd be something you'd want me to understand considering you've been continuously harassing me. It seems like you definitely want me to know you're mad.

You're like my hypothetical ex-wife. Always saying "you should know why I'm mad." Like good lord hawk. If you refuse to tell me I'm just going to have to file for divorce.

Fishing sounds nice tho...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 21:44:15
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 21:46:28

Originally posted by Chevs:

I already explained why I hit you in FFA here like 76 weeks ago.

https://www.earthempires.com/...n-response-49747/3#969527

Why do you keep bringing it up / need so much attention? is that the only thing you have to talk about / make you feel like a victim?

He admitted to having mental health issues. He needs the attention and a reason to post on AT by the book load.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 21:48:39

True class sui. True class.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 21:54:41

Derrick, your new-to-me habit of editing a post five times is disturbing.

Edited By: Requiem on Apr 11th 2021, 21:57:48

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 21:55:49

New habit?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 22:00:34

*giggles to self that req edited his post about me editing posts*

Chevs

Apr 11th 2021, 22:40:23

Yes we all know you cross server suicided me because you felt like it chevs. Everyone is super proud of you. And you just happened to know what exact string was mine without ever playing the server lol. You've admitted to me how you procured that info, dont think I've forgotten. It's amazing to me people even play with you after your proud admissions of cross server suiciding, let alone assist you in it.

I know you cross server suicided me because you're just an asshole but that doesn't really explain why hawk assisted you. That's what this conversation is about. And why the post about it was attacking me for a bunch of fluff about my personal life that people decided it would be ok to stalk me on Facebook for. And I'm pretty sure that post is a little dated because you know fully who bluecow is. Either way, the war dec that got posted for your cross server suiciding was a direct reference to people discussing my personal life behind my back while I was gone. Explain why that was posted and why anyone thought that was ok?

Anyways I dont have any hard feelings about it towards you anymore chevs. I think you're an effect not a cause on this one. I know that doesnt get said about you enough so I'll lay it down. You're merely a symptom on this one. I dont really blame hawk either I just find it hella uncool to come back to a community that was trashing my personal life behind my back and then using it against me when I returned.

lol i never said where I got your #, stop lying and besmirching my pristine name. I'm sick and tired of all your personal attacks on me
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Chevs

Apr 11th 2021, 22:42:48

also, am i the only one who thinks the word "cross-server" is a made up word
SOF Head Of Poop

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 22:45:01

"Personal" however is not.

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 22:47:22

Originally posted by Chevs:
also, am i the only one who thinks the word "cross-server" is a made up word

nah it falls in line with Cross-dressing I think.

We should debate the word suicide.
I have always seen it as taking ones life which there are not to many ways to do that ingame outside of the self delete button, dropping land, and pci.

So is suiciding the correct term that we should be using? Even Kamikazes would commit suicide by having the ability to take their own life.
Slagpit

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 22:48:17

You cannot attack yourself!

cant even ab myself
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 22:50:12

Ahhh man I actually like it so much better than "griefing." I know it's a far more applicable term but it sounds so stupid.

Can we stick with "suicider" or do I really have to take up "griefer" because you have a linguistic argument in favor of a term I hate? lol.

Studying linguistics and understanding my mental health are things I'm ok with talking about in this community so I'm glad we managed to find our way back after I returned despite what was said while I was gone. It only took 8 months ;)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 23:00:23
See Original Post

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 23:09:25

We could argue on the term griefing if you like but we all know slags stance on what he determines griefing compared to what this game is about.

You could argue that griefing is hitting into a bigger alliance in order to deny someone on hitting first, but in the same process you still have a very small percentage of taking out the bigger alliance and finishing in a higher standing.

There is always a chance even so small. Taking risk might yield bigger rewards and provide a challenge compared to the find bot, mash attack button, and repeat. oh and timing the bot buyouts to make a profit.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 23:29:14

First I'd start with the term harassment which is absolutely what happened while I was gone. Period. And that has little to do with you other than you using the information repeatedly when I'd returned. But im not ok with that dox of my personal life being the fluff people talk about when they refer to me. Back the fluff off it. Period. And may we never discuss it again.

On your griefing points....I donno. I never actually came after you as like a cheater or something. Hate the attacks on my personal life but I think in terms of the game you're mostly good idk. You admit to cheating on a solo server but I dont play those so idk. Sorry koh. He cheated there. Not really my problem but ok.

I think trying to mess up my destock with a landgrab in the last 72 hrs was a little sus....clearly not attempting to win there you just wanted to fluff up my destock haha. Not trying to beat me and you gained absolutely nothing for the hit so I guess that's "griefing" but it was absolutely too late to matter for more than like a few 10s of millions in a multi billion set. That looked like griefing to me but I mean....it was like the super ineffective kind so i didnt get mad lol

Your point is correct, I wouldnt call that suiciding lol. You didnt even die and I didnt even respond because I'm used to you fluffing with me. You just attempted to ruin my set. What would you like to call it? Your call bro. Pick a term and I'll use it but I'd defo prefer it wasnt "griefer" ewwww.

Personally I still think of it as an extension of the harassment I mentioned because it's what you choose to bring up when you hit me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 11th 2021, 23:46:05
See Original Post

Hardy Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 23:44:31

SOAD-Cigaro

BlueCow

Apr 12th 2021, 1:07:31

I mean. I just dont want anyone to be confused about why I'm farming 100k acre countries and trying to time it when their stock is home.

It's always been a game of risk/reward, and I have a sneaking suspicion casual players wont make the mistake of hitting me back. You all have more sense than a robot.

Took your advice. Kept 25k acres and 390k tech points.
Was worth it.
Slagpit

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 12th 2021, 1:47:26

The thing of the matter here is i need to go fishing in the dark with Bluevow and chev

that's what will stop all of this derrick

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 12th 2021, 1:49:17

then Chev or Cow will ask you out Derrick
they are crushing on you bro
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2021, 2:19:49

You see, I didnt want to just come out and say that once they found out I was a fag while I was gone that they had a thing for me......but that's all you ever gave me mob. Unfortunately another thing I never admitted here but had to deal with y'all finding out.

You're gonna fluff me up and start making me think thats actually true pretty soon. Haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 12th 2021, 2:28:18
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2021, 2:21:31

You guys on grindr? I don't just say yes to everyone, you know. I'm more of a top.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 12th 2021, 2:23:54
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2021, 2:28:36

Thanks, Mob - I can't un-see this post now.

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 12th 2021, 2:41:31

Originally posted by Requiem:
Thanks, Mob - I can't un-see this post now.

but you told me you was on grinder Req after i told you i was on tinder
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 12th 2021, 3:13:01

EE - Where we go from a nursery rhyme story to a Stephen King novel :)
Cool things.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2021, 3:19:30

I dont think finding out half of us are on grindr is very Stephen King. It's more like....Annie Proulx. Lol

Edit: The joke is she wrote Brokeback Mountain. Save the people in the back a conversational google.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2021, 3:43:56

It's not true anyway I just told mob that so he would send me his nudes.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2021, 3:45:28

I know. Cant a bunch of grown men just come together and hold each others balls once in a while sheesh.